Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bowser's Inside Story Remake!
1 2
I'm looking forward to this, don't get me wrong, but really, what needs to be improved? The original still holds up greatly. Partners in time needs to be remade much more than Bowser's Inside Story.
I'm looking forward to this, don't get me wrong, but really, what needs to be improved? The original still holds up greatly. Partners in time needs to be remade much more than Bowser's Inside Story.
[quote name="NoGoodUsrNames99" date="2018-08-20 08:43:44" ] I'm looking forward to this, don't get me wrong, but really, what needs to be improved? The original still holds up greatly. Partners in time needs to be remade much more than Bowser's Inside Story. [/quote] Nothing is wrong with it. Superstar Saga didn't specifically need it either outside of the GBA's infamous audio system (but Partners in Time needed work). You just tend to see "look guys it's in HD!!!!" sort of things lately, some with really bad results (HOMM3 is a good example) or barely anything done to them at all. Because it's nintendo you can expect it to be at least decent, but was it really needed? HD alone never is.
NoGoodUsrNames99 wrote on 2018-08-20 08:43:44:
Nothing is wrong with it. Superstar Saga didn't specifically need it either outside of the GBA's infamous audio system (but Partners in Time needed work).

You just tend to see "look guys it's in HD!!!!" sort of things lately, some with really bad results (HOMM3 is a good example) or barely anything done to them at all. Because it's nintendo you can expect it to be at least decent, but was it really needed? HD alone never is.
My writing project.
[quote name="@NoGoodUsrNames99" date="2018-08-20 08:43:44" ] I'm looking forward to this, don't get me wrong, but really, what needs to be improved? The original still holds up greatly. Partners in time needs to be remade much more than Bowser's Inside Story. [/quote] I agree with this, PIT has a good amount of enemies that need to be nerfed honestly, and maybe it's just me wanting them to do it in chronological order. [size=0]I'm also a bit worried that they'll change the timeline[/size=0]
@NoGoodUsrNames99 wrote on 2018-08-20 08:43:44:
I agree with this, PIT has a good amount of enemies that need to be nerfed honestly, and maybe it's just me wanting them to do it in chronological order.

I'm also a bit worried that they'll change the timeline
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
THE WHAT NOW?? I just beat Dream Team yesterday, so I am in desperate need of BIS (Blizzard Midbus crashed my old game card ;-;) I'll have time to buy and beat Paper Jam, so the remake will be perfectly timed.
THE WHAT NOW?? I just beat Dream Team yesterday, so I am in desperate need of BIS (Blizzard Midbus crashed my old game card ;-;) I'll have time to buy and beat Paper Jam, so the remake will be perfectly timed.
Nothing much to say here.

slCEFYq.png
sZShZzW.png
*SHARP INHALE MEANT TO CONVEY EXCITEMENT AND SURPRISE*

oh.
*SHARP INHALE MEANT TO CONVEY EXCITEMENT AND SURPRISE*

oh.
still dont understand why didnt they remake partners in time first. wha,t do they need more money? at least we;re getting some hd spike blop sprites [img]https://www.mariowiki.com/images/b/b0/Spike_blop.png[/img] never plyaed the game but i love these boys
still dont understand why didnt they remake partners in time first. wha,t do they need more money?
at least we;re getting some hd spike blop sprites
Spike_blop.png
never plyaed the game but i love these boys
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
A few things I can't wait to see in the remake:

1. Bowser Jr.'s Journey.

2. Several plot holes being filled.

3. How some of the characters will look in HD.
A few things I can't wait to see in the remake:

1. Bowser Jr.'s Journey.

2. Several plot holes being filled.

3. How some of the characters will look in HD.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2