Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe players, I summon you.
1 2 3 4
Someone called? I play on Xbox and am +3 of FR time
Someone called? I play on Xbox and am +3 of FR time
@Serpenthyne

Yeah I don’t have her at all despite claiming the gift and everything. ;;
@Serpenthyne

Yeah I don’t have her at all despite claiming the gift and everything. ;;
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@Tbelle2001

Oh hey I play on the Xbox too. Maybe you can help me out with stuff. x_o
@Tbelle2001

Oh hey I play on the Xbox too. Maybe you can help me out with stuff. x_o
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
Can anyone point me to a 'trading for dummies' kind of thread somewhere? Or maybe someone here can tell me stuff that generally sells for 1-5 plat? The whole warframe market setup sounds intimidating tbh, I really wish they had an auction house in-game XD

Hatched my second kubrow yesterday, and she's definitely going to Lotus after I max her. My Huras is an athletic boy, but this Raksa has the slim build and looks like I never feed her (the head is too big for her body).

Btw, can someone clear up something with syndicates for me? You can get standing if you have an insignia on, but are the syndicate missions on top of the daily standing or part of it? Also, why does the game show me missions of a higher rank than I am, can I still do them? Finally, what do the special pickup items (8 in total, though I've never found them all) do?

@Serpenthyne

Yeah she sounded doubly appealing to me after my first time in the plains cursing about the fliers and the impossibility to hit them (I had my starter bow at the time, not fun times).

I'm FR+10 so we might be in different servers(?), but if not, I might get back to you about the clan after the World Cup is over ^^
Can anyone point me to a 'trading for dummies' kind of thread somewhere? Or maybe someone here can tell me stuff that generally sells for 1-5 plat? The whole warframe market setup sounds intimidating tbh, I really wish they had an auction house in-game XD

Hatched my second kubrow yesterday, and she's definitely going to Lotus after I max her. My Huras is an athletic boy, but this Raksa has the slim build and looks like I never feed her (the head is too big for her body).

Btw, can someone clear up something with syndicates for me? You can get standing if you have an insignia on, but are the syndicate missions on top of the daily standing or part of it? Also, why does the game show me missions of a higher rank than I am, can I still do them? Finally, what do the special pickup items (8 in total, though I've never found them all) do?

@Serpenthyne

Yeah she sounded doubly appealing to me after my first time in the plains cursing about the fliers and the impossibility to hit them (I had my starter bow at the time, not fun times).

I'm FR+10 so we might be in different servers(?), but if not, I might get back to you about the clan after the World Cup is over ^^
So I never played the videogame... but my DM runs a tabletop Warframe campaign every friday evening! He's still working out the kinks in the system, and we get new updated versions once in a while, which we proceed to try and break, because that's how you playtest a tabletop RPG.

We have, so far:

Parked an entire ship on top of some jerks who thought they'd nuked us (they missed)
Stolen the same jerks' underwater base (that's right we took Atlantis)
Renamed every NPC with some cute nicknames, like Salad V and Midboss and Sulot (Lotus' evil counterpart, obviously)
Ignored a rescue mission just to kill more grineer, because killing grineer is fun
Offered our services to, like, anyone who can stand us, and blown up the rest
Exploded my poor drone no less than three times as a sacrifice to get us out of trouble

We're clearly not heroes. We're in it to make trouble.
So I never played the videogame... but my DM runs a tabletop Warframe campaign every friday evening! He's still working out the kinks in the system, and we get new updated versions once in a while, which we proceed to try and break, because that's how you playtest a tabletop RPG.

We have, so far:

Parked an entire ship on top of some jerks who thought they'd nuked us (they missed)
Stolen the same jerks' underwater base (that's right we took Atlantis)
Renamed every NPC with some cute nicknames, like Salad V and Midboss and Sulot (Lotus' evil counterpart, obviously)
Ignored a rescue mission just to kill more grineer, because killing grineer is fun
Offered our services to, like, anyone who can stand us, and blown up the rest
Exploded my poor drone no less than three times as a sacrifice to get us out of trouble

We're clearly not heroes. We're in it to make trouble.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
@Tharatira
Syndicate missions give extra standing if I recall correctly, they do not count towards the daily cap. I always do them after I reach the cap, just to be safe. You can do higher leveled missions assuming you have access to the location. You could do a level 100 mission with a level one warframe. That is crazy though, please don't do that. My rule of thumb is no higher than 20 above you if you are alone. The leveled missions that could prevent you from entering only involve your mastery rank. Sorties, certain quests and one boss battle are the only that I can think of off the top of my head. Though I don't know anything about these special pickup items, I'm sorry.

Also there are several forums on the Warframe site itself and a couple off-site forums about average prices. Which one is most popular/ updated has changed so I'm afraid I have no link, nexus-stats is all I am seeing at the moment, I can't find my normal one. Honestly the market changes so quickly many often ask for a price check in the trading chat. I personally just watch the chat to see what others are selling them for and copy them.
@Tharatira
Syndicate missions give extra standing if I recall correctly, they do not count towards the daily cap. I always do them after I reach the cap, just to be safe. You can do higher leveled missions assuming you have access to the location. You could do a level 100 mission with a level one warframe. That is crazy though, please don't do that. My rule of thumb is no higher than 20 above you if you are alone. The leveled missions that could prevent you from entering only involve your mastery rank. Sorties, certain quests and one boss battle are the only that I can think of off the top of my head. Though I don't know anything about these special pickup items, I'm sorry.

Also there are several forums on the Warframe site itself and a couple off-site forums about average prices. Which one is most popular/ updated has changed so I'm afraid I have no link, nexus-stats is all I am seeing at the moment, I can't find my normal one. Honestly the market changes so quickly many often ask for a price check in the trading chat. I personally just watch the chat to see what others are selling them for and copy them.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Serpenthyne

oh i remember that
the last time i tried to do sanctuary i got that bug
i was too salty to continue :(

id rather spam spies for days like we had to to get ivara, you feel?
@Serpenthyne

oh i remember that
the last time i tried to do sanctuary i got that bug
i was too salty to continue :(

id rather spam spies for days like we had to to get ivara, you feel?
ee1sh9d.png
@Tharatira
An auction house in Warframe would be nice for convenience's sake. Although it might make all the trade chat campers salty 'cause everything would be easier to sell and therefore depreciate, lol. Warframe.market at least helps to expedite the process so you don't have to camp trade chat and/or shout into the Void.

As Mantekrea said, Syndicate mission standing is a separate value from Daily Syndicate Standing; daily points can be accumulated while wearing a sigil, playing any mission of your choice. Specific Syndicate missions will give you a set number of points (e.g. Sabotage lv20-22 for 2,400 Steel Meridian Syndicate points). These are multiplied by the percent value of your sigil, and you can usually find token Medallion items that you can turn in at any Relay for more Standing. (Some tiles/mission types do not spawn them, but most will.)

@Flowey
Personally I'm too impatient for spies and Adaro, so I just tough it out. Usually check my ping at the start of a match so I can gauge how likely it is to get a host migration.
@Tharatira
An auction house in Warframe would be nice for convenience's sake. Although it might make all the trade chat campers salty 'cause everything would be easier to sell and therefore depreciate, lol. Warframe.market at least helps to expedite the process so you don't have to camp trade chat and/or shout into the Void.

As Mantekrea said, Syndicate mission standing is a separate value from Daily Syndicate Standing; daily points can be accumulated while wearing a sigil, playing any mission of your choice. Specific Syndicate missions will give you a set number of points (e.g. Sabotage lv20-22 for 2,400 Steel Meridian Syndicate points). These are multiplied by the percent value of your sigil, and you can usually find token Medallion items that you can turn in at any Relay for more Standing. (Some tiles/mission types do not spawn them, but most will.)

@Flowey
Personally I'm too impatient for spies and Adaro, so I just tough it out. Usually check my ping at the start of a match so I can gauge how likely it is to get a host migration.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
[quote name="Serpenthyne" date="2018-06-22 12:12:06" ] @Flowey Personally I'm too impatient for spies and Adaro, so I just tough it out. Usually check my ping at the start of a match so I can gauge how likely it is to get a host migration. [/quote] @Serpenthyne [size=2]i know i get host migration randomly, its like a dice roll :( im too impatient for any endless missions but i have the sibear waiting to be built in the foundry 30k cryotic of farm awaits
Serpenthyne wrote on 2018-06-22 12:12:06:

@Flowey

@Serpenthyne
i know i get host migration randomly, its like a dice roll :(
im too impatient for any endless missions but i have the sibear waiting to be built in the foundry
30k cryotic of farm awaits
ee1sh9d.png
*cough* PS4 Warframe player here.

I need to play again...I really do.

*maxed lvl Volt silently waiting*

I really do...I also need to get more Tenno....

*Volt cries*
*cough* PS4 Warframe player here.

I need to play again...I really do.

*maxed lvl Volt silently waiting*

I really do...I also need to get more Tenno....

*Volt cries*
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
1 2 3 4