Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ah yes, "cartoons".
[img]https://i.imgur.com/76YiJBo.jpg[/img] Either Netflix is drunk or trying to get me to watch horror movies. Not gonna happen, dear.
76YiJBo.jpg

Either Netflix is drunk or trying to get me to watch horror movies. Not gonna happen, dear.
And what is Suits doing with anime?
And what is Suits doing with anime?
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

Just checked it again, and apparently that was my 'Top picks for you'-section. That makes slightly more sense than whatever is going on below it. Slightly.
@Amura

Just checked it again, and apparently that was my 'Top picks for you'-section. That makes slightly more sense than whatever is going on below it. Slightly.
Maybe the Netflix A.I. has a crush on you and this is how it (He? She?) is trying to get you to notice, as scary movies are a time honored date movie tradition.
Maybe the Netflix A.I. has a crush on you and this is how it (He? She?) is trying to get you to notice, as scary movies are a time honored date movie tradition.
Formerly known as Brenning.
wth i have none of that stuff on netflix
uk netflix is like us netflixs terrible younger sibling
wth i have none of that stuff on netflix
uk netflix is like us netflixs terrible younger sibling
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
@Brenning

But I'm already taken. Maybe it doesn't know because I don't share that account.
So, my dear Netflix, I indeed want to Netflix and chill but not in that way.

@xSilverMoonx

That's actually neither US nor UK. It's German. However, I'm using the english inbterface, but it then automatically changes most of the movies to the english dub with me having to fiddle with the settings. It's just easier that way.
German actually was kinda known to be bad too, but it seems like it got better.
@Brenning

But I'm already taken. Maybe it doesn't know because I don't share that account.
So, my dear Netflix, I indeed want to Netflix and chill but not in that way.

@xSilverMoonx

That's actually neither US nor UK. It's German. However, I'm using the english inbterface, but it then automatically changes most of the movies to the english dub with me having to fiddle with the settings. It's just easier that way.
German actually was kinda known to be bad too, but it seems like it got better.
one time it put dwegons and leprechauns (hilariously bad cartoon) in the horror section
one time it put dwegons and leprechauns (hilariously bad cartoon) in the horror section
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I don't know why I found this so funny. Netflix always has some weird ideas.
I don't know why I found this so funny. Netflix always has some weird ideas.
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
Netflix does that kind of thing to me sometimes. Occasionally I really don't understand the AI.

Reminds me of when a bunch of show / movie descriptions got mixed up.
Netflix does that kind of thing to me sometimes. Occasionally I really don't understand the AI.

Reminds me of when a bunch of show / movie descriptions got mixed up.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png