Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any jurassic World fans?
1 2
Ooooh I love me some JW and JP. When I was younger I would have my dinosaur toys eat my Barbie dolls. I would also constantly pretend to be a utahraptor, and acting like that for so long and holding my arms up in "a dinosaur way" has made it so I now, 23 years old, have a bad habit of holding my arm up like that still if I'm not paying attention......

If I had the patience and ability to go to college I'd so want to be a paleontologist ;__; sadly that's not gonna happen.

I'm... excited? But also nervous for the new JW. I'm glad it's not just "here's a dino park oh no nothing can go wrong oh what the big mean one got out??" but also I dunno. None of the movies are as special as the original JP yakknow? I do really like the Indo-rex tho... what a neat girl

oops this just turned into me talking about how much i love dinos rip sorry
Ooooh I love me some JW and JP. When I was younger I would have my dinosaur toys eat my Barbie dolls. I would also constantly pretend to be a utahraptor, and acting like that for so long and holding my arms up in "a dinosaur way" has made it so I now, 23 years old, have a bad habit of holding my arm up like that still if I'm not paying attention......

If I had the patience and ability to go to college I'd so want to be a paleontologist ;__; sadly that's not gonna happen.

I'm... excited? But also nervous for the new JW. I'm glad it's not just "here's a dino park oh no nothing can go wrong oh what the big mean one got out??" but also I dunno. None of the movies are as special as the original JP yakknow? I do really like the Indo-rex tho... what a neat girl

oops this just turned into me talking about how much i love dinos rip sorry
WYLy2Ui.gif
Uh, you mean what I do every day? Don't worry, Bui. You're good (and I still pretend I'm a raptor)
Uh, you mean what I do every day? Don't worry, Bui. You're good (and I still pretend I'm a raptor)
I am definitely a JW, JP fan, I watched the first JP when I was 7 (because I was already fond of dinosaurs even before the movie) and this movie melted my fondness into a passion haha (I still remember when I was pretending to be a raptor with my granpa, wearing a paper mask on my head, oh the sweet memories !) I love paleontology and everything dinosaur related. One day I will also read the books when I have more time.
I am definitely a JW, JP fan, I watched the first JP when I was 7 (because I was already fond of dinosaurs even before the movie) and this movie melted my fondness into a passion haha (I still remember when I was pretending to be a raptor with my granpa, wearing a paper mask on my head, oh the sweet memories !) I love paleontology and everything dinosaur related. One day I will also read the books when I have more time.
*craSHES IN* I AM!
I have watched the first Jurassic Park and Jurassic World several times (some scenes really scarred me as a child ahahhhh) but I haven't gotten the chance to to watch the other two Jurassic Park movies but I'm planning to do that soon!
*craSHES IN* I AM!
I have watched the first Jurassic Park and Jurassic World several times (some scenes really scarred me as a child ahahhhh) but I haven't gotten the chance to to watch the other two Jurassic Park movies but I'm planning to do that soon!
*whispers* Me~ I had an RP going at one point, and have two Dino OC~
*whispers* Me~ I had an RP going at one point, and have two Dino OC~
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
The modern movies have amazing animation, but I really like the Jurassic Park movies.
The modern movies have amazing animation, but I really like the Jurassic Park movies.
poNt6.gifx38qs3.png
I6PBc.gif
I may have made a diorama of the scene where the raptor falls off the roof and gets impaled from Lost World when I was in 8th grade. I also have one of the more rare pterodactyl toys from the original toy series. I actually have a lot of dinos from the movie. Not really a fan of the new toy line though.

Super stoked for the new movie. I LOVE DINOSAURS. I always make people go to the natural history museum when I visit them, I've been to NYC, Buffalo (we don't have many dinos), Pittsburgh and London! I moved to Indy and I can't wait to go to our museum, but its crazy expensive.
I may have made a diorama of the scene where the raptor falls off the roof and gets impaled from Lost World when I was in 8th grade. I also have one of the more rare pterodactyl toys from the original toy series. I actually have a lot of dinos from the movie. Not really a fan of the new toy line though.

Super stoked for the new movie. I LOVE DINOSAURS. I always make people go to the natural history museum when I visit them, I've been to NYC, Buffalo (we don't have many dinos), Pittsburgh and London! I moved to Indy and I can't wait to go to our museum, but its crazy expensive.
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Jurassic Park, YES
Jurassic World....? Ehh.... not so much... it's so political
Jurassic Park, YES
Jurassic World....? Ehh.... not so much... it's so political
Tn4aWhc.png
I love Jurassic Park! For one of my math classes, we had a short unit on chaos theory and fractals and I decided to present on the Dragon Curve that is displayed in the book! Maybe I was destined to join flight rising? Chaos theory is fun, but we didn't go too in-depth on it but I might take a course on it in the fall!
I love Jurassic Park! For one of my math classes, we had a short unit on chaos theory and fractals and I decided to present on the Dragon Curve that is displayed in the book! Maybe I was destined to join flight rising? Chaos theory is fun, but we didn't go too in-depth on it but I might take a course on it in the fall!
I probably have too many JP ocs for a sane person....
I probably have too many JP ocs for a sane person....
1 2