Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Math Instructions
Hello! I am Kitty and I know math!
I can help you practice for upcoming exams, and help you do your homework. All you have to do is send your math task here, and I will help you solve it, explaining it step-by-step if needed.
I, however, cannot do college-level math (although that does depend on what college you go), so I am offering help with elementary and high-school levels of math.
I won't do it for free, however, it won't be overly expensive.

Before I list my prices, there are several rules:
- I will not help you do your homework if you need to do it alone, or if it will be graded
- I will NOT help you during your exams!!! To ensure you aren't attempting to cheat, all my replies will be at least half an hour after you post your question.
- Please be nice.

The prices are the following:
  • Simple equations that can be written as ax + b = 0 1 000 treasure
  • Systems of equations with several variables, such as ax + by + c = 0, ex + fy + g = 0 5000 treasure
  • Quadratic equations ax^2 + bx + c = 0 5 000 treasure
  • Polynomials a1x^n + ... + qx + z = 0 10 000 treasure
  • Trigonometric functions 10 000 treasure
  • Simple geometry stuff (anything in 2D, basically) 1 000 treasure
  • More complicated geometry stuff (anything in 3D) can range from 10 000 to 20 000 treasure
  • Vectors in 2D 5 000 treasure
  • Vectors in 3D 15 000 treasure
  • Imaginary numbers and basically anything complex (solutions to quadratic equations NOT included here) 15 000 treasure
  • Matrices (Gauss method included, if systems of equations are annoyingly big, and you already covered that in school) 15 000 treasure
  • Limits 15 000 - 20 000 treasure
  • Derivations (ho boy) 20 000 - 25 000 treasure
  • Integrals 30 000 - 50 000 treasure (50k if they're those annoying infinite ones)
  • Differential equations 50 000 - 100 000 treasure (sorry not sorry)
  • Vector spaces, bases, i.e. really complex 'geometry' stuff 30 000 - 50 000 treasure
  • Any other questions you may have, that I forgot to add here 1 000 - 10 000 treasure

Side notes: English is NOT my first language. Therefore, when explaining, I will use photos of my notebooks where I solved your questions, to better show you what I mean. Additional questions about the question you asked are free.
Please ping me every time you post. Copy-paste my name, as it is easy to misspell.
Yes, you may pay in gems. The rate is 1:1000
If my answer is incorrect, you don't need to pay. Payment comes after I explain the question (so, you ask, I answer, I tell the price, you pay.)
If mods deem this thread a bad thing, I'm really sorry mods, I just wanted to help and I'll delete it. </3
Hello! I am Kitty and I know math!
I can help you practice for upcoming exams, and help you do your homework. All you have to do is send your math task here, and I will help you solve it, explaining it step-by-step if needed.
I, however, cannot do college-level math (although that does depend on what college you go), so I am offering help with elementary and high-school levels of math.
I won't do it for free, however, it won't be overly expensive.

Before I list my prices, there are several rules:
- I will not help you do your homework if you need to do it alone, or if it will be graded
- I will NOT help you during your exams!!! To ensure you aren't attempting to cheat, all my replies will be at least half an hour after you post your question.
- Please be nice.

The prices are the following:
  • Simple equations that can be written as ax + b = 0 1 000 treasure
  • Systems of equations with several variables, such as ax + by + c = 0, ex + fy + g = 0 5000 treasure
  • Quadratic equations ax^2 + bx + c = 0 5 000 treasure
  • Polynomials a1x^n + ... + qx + z = 0 10 000 treasure
  • Trigonometric functions 10 000 treasure
  • Simple geometry stuff (anything in 2D, basically) 1 000 treasure
  • More complicated geometry stuff (anything in 3D) can range from 10 000 to 20 000 treasure
  • Vectors in 2D 5 000 treasure
  • Vectors in 3D 15 000 treasure
  • Imaginary numbers and basically anything complex (solutions to quadratic equations NOT included here) 15 000 treasure
  • Matrices (Gauss method included, if systems of equations are annoyingly big, and you already covered that in school) 15 000 treasure
  • Limits 15 000 - 20 000 treasure
  • Derivations (ho boy) 20 000 - 25 000 treasure
  • Integrals 30 000 - 50 000 treasure (50k if they're those annoying infinite ones)
  • Differential equations 50 000 - 100 000 treasure (sorry not sorry)
  • Vector spaces, bases, i.e. really complex 'geometry' stuff 30 000 - 50 000 treasure
  • Any other questions you may have, that I forgot to add here 1 000 - 10 000 treasure

Side notes: English is NOT my first language. Therefore, when explaining, I will use photos of my notebooks where I solved your questions, to better show you what I mean. Additional questions about the question you asked are free.
Please ping me every time you post. Copy-paste my name, as it is easy to misspell.
Yes, you may pay in gems. The rate is 1:1000
If my answer is incorrect, you don't need to pay. Payment comes after I explain the question (so, you ask, I answer, I tell the price, you pay.)
If mods deem this thread a bad thing, I'm really sorry mods, I just wanted to help and I'll delete it. </3
KittysHatcherySigUH-OH.png dance_dance_v3_by_kittymarspian-d72niaf.gif nKNj.gif
So I can pay you to do my math homework? Nice. B)
So I can pay you to do my math homework? Nice. B)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
...yes, you COULD, but the point of this topic is to learn something. So I'd rather you didn't B)
...yes, you COULD, but the point of this topic is to learn something. So I'd rather you didn't B)
KittysHatcherySigUH-OH.png dance_dance_v3_by_kittymarspian-d72niaf.gif nKNj.gif