Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | lonelyness
1 2
When I joined FR roughly 2 years ago i joined with a few Friends but they have all moved on i however still live the game. but i am bored so i came on the forum to talk
When I joined FR roughly 2 years ago i joined with a few Friends but they have all moved on i however still live the game. but i am bored so i came on the forum to talk
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
I hear you! I originally joined to play with a friend, but we ended up parting ways not long afterwards. Most of my other friends who've joined up also lost interest very quickly.
I hear you! I originally joined to play with a friend, but we ended up parting ways not long afterwards. Most of my other friends who've joined up also lost interest very quickly.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
i know how you feel. i originally started playing with a friend, but we went our separate ways. i made an attempt to get three of my other friends to play, but they abandoned their accounts. so i'm alone as well. some flight rising friends would be nice to have lol
i know how you feel. i originally started playing with a friend, but we went our separate ways. i made an attempt to get three of my other friends to play, but they abandoned their accounts. so i'm alone as well. some flight rising friends would be nice to have lol
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Not sure if you were looking for friend requests, but I sent you one!
Not sure if you were looking for friend requests, but I sent you one!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo8_250.png
I can definitely relate. My IRL friend got me into it but as I started to love it more she began to drift away and stop playing games as much. A couple of my other IRL friends also started playing since I always played it around them and they wanted to try it out, but all their accounts are abandoned now because they didn't get into it.
I can definitely relate. My IRL friend got me into it but as I started to love it more she began to drift away and stop playing games as much. A couple of my other IRL friends also started playing since I always played it around them and they wanted to try it out, but all their accounts are abandoned now because they didn't get into it.
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
everyone i used to play with either doesn't play anymore, or doesn't speak with me much anymore. kind of a downer. sometimes i just wanna talk about my dragons.
everyone i used to play with either doesn't play anymore, or doesn't speak with me much anymore. kind of a downer. sometimes i just wanna talk about my dragons.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Good to know it is not just me!
Good to know it is not just me!
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
I have no irl friends on FR
But I do keep in close contact with one or two of my friends on FR
I have been abandoned before on FR
I got sad
I have no irl friends on FR
But I do keep in close contact with one or two of my friends on FR
I have been abandoned before on FR
I got sad
Yuck for Maladroid
Mjst3dY.giftumblr_mh8u2lVSY01qd20j8o1_250.gif
Nope, no irl friends here, and all my friends that brought me here have left. So I feel you. 'Tis why I try so hard to make friends on here.
Nope, no irl friends here, and all my friends that brought me here have left. So I feel you. 'Tis why I try so hard to make friends on here.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Yeah both of my irl friends quit and left me alone on here. but I really love this game as I was kinda looking for a neopets replacement when I was turned to this
Yeah both of my irl friends quit and left me alone on here. but I really love this game as I was kinda looking for a neopets replacement when I was turned to this
Hi My name is clueless, How may I serve?
1 2