Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Feel free to add me if you wish: 7086 4094 270

I'm sending friend requests to everyone else in the thread. :3
Feel free to add me if you wish: 7086 4094 270

I'm sending friend requests to everyone else in the thread. :3
@Corvus added the id masterlist!

If anyone has tips or tricks that should be added to the front post, please let me know c:
@Corvus added the id masterlist!

If anyone has tips or tricks that should be added to the front post, please let me know c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Eeh, I downloaded it earlier today and just ... meh.
I love the graphics, it looks so beautiful but the campsite aspect is just so boring. I hate that you have to switch between areas if you want to go bug hunting or fishing. And I have to be online to play it? What's the point of playing a MOBILE game if the only place I can play it is at home? (I have a garbage data plan because it's expensive in my country)
I don't know. Maybe it'll grow on me, it hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm willing to give it a chance but so far I'm not that impressed.
At least the in-game currency is easy to get and they don't throw it in your face all the time like other games.
Eeh, I downloaded it earlier today and just ... meh.
I love the graphics, it looks so beautiful but the campsite aspect is just so boring. I hate that you have to switch between areas if you want to go bug hunting or fishing. And I have to be online to play it? What's the point of playing a MOBILE game if the only place I can play it is at home? (I have a garbage data plan because it's expensive in my country)
I don't know. Maybe it'll grow on me, it hasn't even been 24 hours and I'm willing to give it a chance but so far I'm not that impressed.
At least the in-game currency is easy to get and they don't throw it in your face all the time like other games.
RVCJPrX.png
Tips: collect everything you see. You've got a big inventory, and get rewarded for catching / collecting / harvesting so might as well do it.
Tips: collect everything you see. You've got a big inventory, and get rewarded for catching / collecting / harvesting so might as well do it.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
Yo!
Everyone feel free to add me!!!
ID: 4050 9600 879
Yo!
Everyone feel free to add me!!!
ID: 4050 9600 879
1527_b_200px_oliveboat_by_miirshroom-dcahi4b.png
Make sure you have enough space for the rewards for the Stretch Goals! They'll stay there for as long as you want, but the moment you claim it, they'll be put on a timer, so don't let them go to waste.

To be fair, the timer is relatively long, but I would still be cautious.
Make sure you have enough space for the rewards for the Stretch Goals! They'll stay there for as long as you want, but the moment you claim it, they'll be put on a timer, so don't let them go to waste.

To be fair, the timer is relatively long, but I would still be cautious.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Also, if you've connected your My Nintendo account, you can claim 50 Leaf Tickets for free!
Also, if you've connected your My Nintendo account, you can claim 50 Leaf Tickets for free!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
I'm installing this right now! My god I'm so happy this exists. I'll definitely be adding y'all!

ID: 0930 2756 054
I'm installing this right now! My god I'm so happy this exists. I'll definitely be adding y'all!

ID: 0930 2756 054
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
My name is Rosie on Pocket Camp!
My friend code is: 6464 7692 228

I've had the game for a month now since it's been out in Australia. lol
My name is Rosie on Pocket Camp!
My friend code is: 6464 7692 228

I've had the game for a month now since it's been out in Australia. lol
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo8_250.png
This game is pretty fun, but it's turning into Animal Crossing: Communication Error Camp. Guest starring Error from Zelda 2!
This game is pretty fun, but it's turning into Animal Crossing: Communication Error Camp. Guest starring Error from Zelda 2!
My writing project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14