Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Positive News
1 2 3
@DiagonAlley Happy early birthday! I hope you have fun :)

@Dullanyan That is always fun :3 And nice! I'm sure you plant appreciates the support
@DiagonAlley Happy early birthday! I hope you have fun :)

@Dullanyan That is always fun :3 And nice! I'm sure you plant appreciates the support
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
I have a giant bag of M&Ms that I am slowly eating over the week of Thanksgiving
I have a giant bag of M&Ms that I am slowly eating over the week of Thanksgiving
@Dalkis Nice! That is the best way to eat candy :3
@Dalkis Nice! That is the best way to eat candy :3
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
My mom found me ribbon candy. It's so pretty I hate to eat it, but it's so darn good~ And it's so hard to find!
My mom found me ribbon candy. It's so pretty I hate to eat it, but it's so darn good~ And it's so hard to find!
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
The third season of one of my favorite shows has been announced.
The third season of one of my favorite shows has been announced.
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I bought gifts for my friends today! I'm so excited to give them, especially to my friend who's returning from a semester in China.
I bought gifts for my friends today! I'm so excited to give them, especially to my friend who's returning from a semester in China.
slarg_child_by_deestracted-da8yxrd.png
@Amura Nice! I've never had it before, but I may have to be on the lookout from now on :3

@Lightshadow101 Cool! That must feel amazing. :D

@Kairin Congrats! I have a gift for one of my friends because I saw it and it was perfect , but I still need to shop for the rest of them.
@Amura Nice! I've never had it before, but I may have to be on the lookout from now on :3

@Lightshadow101 Cool! That must feel amazing. :D

@Kairin Congrats! I have a gift for one of my friends because I saw it and it was perfect , but I still need to shop for the rest of them.
in Yume 2kki a game that I am playing there was areas, that would result in the game crashing and giving me a Japanese error message. so I did some research on the games wiki page and it turns out I just needed to install a patch for the game...so I downloaded the patch installed it into the game and when I booted up the game went in to one of the areas to test it and no crash! yay! now it is safe to explore the areas.
in Yume 2kki a game that I am playing there was areas, that would result in the game crashing and giving me a Japanese error message. so I did some research on the games wiki page and it turns out I just needed to install a patch for the game...so I downloaded the patch installed it into the game and when I booted up the game went in to one of the areas to test it and no crash! yay! now it is safe to explore the areas.
@dragonlady1803 Nice! It must feel good to be able ti experiance the full game :3
@dragonlady1803 Nice! It must feel good to be able ti experiance the full game :3
I'm going to my mom's house today! (I like it better than my dad's house)

And I get to meet my best friend next summer and go to Dan and Phil's stage show with her, I'm so excite :D
I'm going to my mom's house today! (I like it better than my dad's house)

And I get to meet my best friend next summer and go to Dan and Phil's stage show with her, I'm so excite :D
Coddiwomple | He/They
SI1XSxk.gif
1 2 3