Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What instruments do you play?
1 2 3 4
I played piano.. and guitar... and flute..
and now i mainly play guitar!
I played piano.. and guitar... and flute..
and now i mainly play guitar!
Just FYI, you accidentally created like 4 threads for this. Lol.

Anyway, I play the clarinet.

I can kinda play the piano, but it would totally help if our piano had been tuned within the last 16 years. Seriously. It's been at least 16 years since it's been tuned.

I'm also trying to teach myself to play the guitar.

And this doesn't count, but I'm rather proficient at the traditional Irish pennywhistle. Although it's about as annoying as a recorder.
Just FYI, you accidentally created like 4 threads for this. Lol.

Anyway, I play the clarinet.

I can kinda play the piano, but it would totally help if our piano had been tuned within the last 16 years. Seriously. It's been at least 16 years since it's been tuned.

I'm also trying to teach myself to play the guitar.

And this doesn't count, but I'm rather proficient at the traditional Irish pennywhistle. Although it's about as annoying as a recorder.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Quadposting is a new record I think.

I used to play Clarinet in the high school band, seven years I think. Probably more. Now I just play horseradish.
Quadposting is a new record I think.

I used to play Clarinet in the high school band, seven years I think. Probably more. Now I just play horseradish.
My writing project.
I was in marching band for a long time and played mellophone and French horn (different instruments but... they kind of got used interchangeably haha).
Now I mainly play drums! I'm not super great at it but. I also tried guitar and bass (simultaneously?) for a little while, and ended up kind of setting that aside to work on drumming when I joined a band, but I feel like I can hold my own on bass with a pick. My fingers are too tiny for guitar and string instruments baffle me... I'm still a brass player at heart
I was in marching band for a long time and played mellophone and French horn (different instruments but... they kind of got used interchangeably haha).
Now I mainly play drums! I'm not super great at it but. I also tried guitar and bass (simultaneously?) for a little while, and ended up kind of setting that aside to work on drumming when I joined a band, but I feel like I can hold my own on bass with a pick. My fingers are too tiny for guitar and string instruments baffle me... I'm still a brass player at heart
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
As a kid I learned the guitar for many years but never really enjoyed it for some reason. I loved playing in the guitar ensemble in school, though, and figured out I should learn an orchestra instrument. A while later I saw someone play the double bass and my decision was made.

Now I play the double bass for about eight years.

Last year I actually got accepted at a music university now I even study music which was my dream for a long time! I really hope to be good enough to become a profesional musician and play in a big orchestra one day.

Everyone who studies music also needs to learn the piano, so I play that, too, but it's not exactly my favourit. I'd love to know how to play it but it is so extremely hard for me to learn it because I started rather late.
As a kid I learned the guitar for many years but never really enjoyed it for some reason. I loved playing in the guitar ensemble in school, though, and figured out I should learn an orchestra instrument. A while later I saw someone play the double bass and my decision was made.

Now I play the double bass for about eight years.

Last year I actually got accepted at a music university now I even study music which was my dream for a long time! I really hope to be good enough to become a profesional musician and play in a big orchestra one day.

Everyone who studies music also needs to learn the piano, so I play that, too, but it's not exactly my favourit. I'd love to know how to play it but it is so extremely hard for me to learn it because I started rather late.
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
I play the piano! I took some lessons for about a year maybe but then stopped, but I play it for fun every once in a while now. I do want to learn the bass guitar and the ukulele sometime though.
I play the piano! I took some lessons for about a year maybe but then stopped, but I play it for fun every once in a while now. I do want to learn the bass guitar and the ukulele sometime though.
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Well, I play the piano and guitar mainly, and sometimes for school programs I play the djembe and tabla.

But that doesn't mean I'm an instrument addict. I'm not, I swear.
Well, I play the piano and guitar mainly, and sometimes for school programs I play the djembe and tabla.

But that doesn't mean I'm an instrument addict. I'm not, I swear.
Waystone1.gif
Let's see...I play the flute, piccolo, ocarina, piano, bass guitar, and the trombone.

I am indeed an instrument addict. :>
Let's see...I play the flute, piccolo, ocarina, piano, bass guitar, and the trombone.

I am indeed an instrument addict. :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I can play the uke. I'd want to learn how to play guitar.. but.. hands.. are.. teeny...
I can play the uke. I'd want to learn how to play guitar.. but.. hands.. are.. teeny...
They/Them || FR+ 3
I've been playing violin for the past 3 ish years
I've been playing violin for the past 3 ish years
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
1 2 3 4