Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75
@CharlieWeasleyy

Done!
@CharlieWeasleyy

Done!
xPlkKnY.png
YEET
YEET
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
I would prolly be a Seeker
I would prolly be a Seeker
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
i'm very late to the party haha
proud thunderclaw over here!! I have a quidditch ravenclaw jacket that i wear all the time. i'm a seeker :)
proud thunderclaw over here!! I have a quidditch ravenclaw jacket that i wear all the time. i'm a seeker :)
[quote name="mayorbunnyboo" date="2018-09-27 17:50:32" ] i'm very late to the party haha proud thunderclaw over here!! I have a quidditch ravenclaw jacket that i wear all the time. i'm a seeker :) [/quote] nice
mayorbunnyboo wrote on 2018-09-27 17:50:32:
nice
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Anyone else freaking pumped after seeing that new Fantastic Beasts trailer?
I'm so happy Toby Regbo and Jamie Campbell Bower are back that was such an expected but amazing surprise
Anyone else freaking pumped after seeing that new Fantastic Beasts trailer?
I'm so happy Toby Regbo and Jamie Campbell Bower are back that was such an expected but amazing surprise
@LizardKing

i'm so excited! it looks so good lol
@LizardKing

i'm so excited! it looks so good lol
@mayorbunnyboo

so happy I'm not alone! some people seem to be hating on this new series a lot but i'm so looking forward to it, and this movie seems way more intense and awesome than the first one
@mayorbunnyboo

so happy I'm not alone! some people seem to be hating on this new series a lot but i'm so looking forward to it, and this movie seems way more intense and awesome than the first one
@LizardKing

i know a lot of people were hating on the movie because of johnny depp, there's a lot of controversy over that
either way, this movie is gonna be the bombbb i can feel it
@LizardKing

i know a lot of people were hating on the movie because of johnny depp, there's a lot of controversy over that
either way, this movie is gonna be the bombbb i can feel it
I'd like to be added! :D
I'd say I'm a PROUD GRYFFINDOR!

I really identify with Harry Potter as a character and a series. Love to talk with other fans.
I'd like to be added! :D
I'd say I'm a PROUD GRYFFINDOR!

I really identify with Harry Potter as a character and a series. Love to talk with other fans.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75