Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help me calm down a little bit? :c
1 2
@RavenSong11

No it's totally fine! I actually fell asleep after I responded, so it's my fault, lol.

And that's cool! Big Hero six had a pretty cool concept, and song of the sea was honestly really cute, with some nice visuals! I should watch it again, I forgot about it, hehe.

@Kazami

Thank you for the complement! ^^

@RainingStorm

how dare you ask that!11!!!

Haha, but honestly? Probably InuYasha. XD I love his character a little too much lol and his cute doggie ears

@Wingto

That's interesting! And kind of reasurring, eheh. The ferret gif is also hilarious, omg, lol. Thanks, friend! ^^
@RavenSong11

No it's totally fine! I actually fell asleep after I responded, so it's my fault, lol.

And that's cool! Big Hero six had a pretty cool concept, and song of the sea was honestly really cute, with some nice visuals! I should watch it again, I forgot about it, hehe.

@Kazami

Thank you for the complement! ^^

@RainingStorm

how dare you ask that!11!!!

Haha, but honestly? Probably InuYasha. XD I love his character a little too much lol and his cute doggie ears

@Wingto

That's interesting! And kind of reasurring, eheh. The ferret gif is also hilarious, omg, lol. Thanks, friend! ^^
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@Sherlolly

Hmm... that's a good question! For Naruto, probably, well, Naruto for one, and Hinata, I think.^^ I also need to find a way to catch up on Doctor Who, since netflix took it off. >.< But my fave doctor probably is ten, and my favorite characters are probably Rose and Donna! :D

I also need to watch more Studio Ghibli movies. XD I love them, but I've only seen a few so far! I don't think I quite have a favorite yet, aha.

And I should download some music, though I always forget, lol. Thanks for the recommendation, it very much helps. <3
@Sherlolly

Hmm... that's a good question! For Naruto, probably, well, Naruto for one, and Hinata, I think.^^ I also need to find a way to catch up on Doctor Who, since netflix took it off. >.< But my fave doctor probably is ten, and my favorite characters are probably Rose and Donna! :D

I also need to watch more Studio Ghibli movies. XD I love them, but I've only seen a few so far! I don't think I quite have a favorite yet, aha.

And I should download some music, though I always forget, lol. Thanks for the recommendation, it very much helps. <3
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 His little doggy ears are adorable. InuYasha, sit! I've always wondered what InuYasha meant, 'cause there's the Shibi Inu. So... Does that mean his name is Dog Yasha? Or something?
@SakuraOkami7 His little doggy ears are adorable. InuYasha, sit! I've always wondered what InuYasha meant, 'cause there's the Shibi Inu. So... Does that mean his name is Dog Yasha? Or something?
xTLBQuX.png
@SakuraOkami7

I'm in the same boat as you my dude...storms stress me out so bad. I mean, the logical part of my brain tells me that tornado chances are pretty low, even on flat land, but my emotional side curl up into a ball and scream-cries.

I'm a little better with storms and tornadoes cause I've experienced one firsthand, though. Back when I was in 6th grade, my middle school got FLATTENED by a tornado. Like straight up wiped off the map basically. My family lives fairly close to it so we drove over there and saw the wreckage firsthand (it was a Sunday btw, nobody was inside). At first I was sad but then I got a week off school so it all worked out. lol
@SakuraOkami7

I'm in the same boat as you my dude...storms stress me out so bad. I mean, the logical part of my brain tells me that tornado chances are pretty low, even on flat land, but my emotional side curl up into a ball and scream-cries.

I'm a little better with storms and tornadoes cause I've experienced one firsthand, though. Back when I was in 6th grade, my middle school got FLATTENED by a tornado. Like straight up wiped off the map basically. My family lives fairly close to it so we drove over there and saw the wreckage firsthand (it was a Sunday btw, nobody was inside). At first I was sad but then I got a week off school so it all worked out. lol
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@SakuraOkami7

Who are you? O_o

I think you meant to ping @RavenSong11
@SakuraOkami7

Who are you? O_o

I think you meant to ping @RavenSong11
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
I hate storms too.... *shivers*
I hate storms too.... *shivers*
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@RainingStorm
"Inu" means dog in Japanese, and "Yasha" is a type of Yokai, I believe. So his name literally means "dog demon", lol.

@Reanimated

Oh gosh, it's nice to have someone else feel the same! I'm mainly left-brained, but that doesn't stop my worrying of course. >.<

Man... I can't even imagine that! I remember seeing a video of a building being flattened by one (thankfully everyone evacuated and was okay) but it totally freaked me out. At least you did get some time off, I suppose, haha.
@RainingStorm
"Inu" means dog in Japanese, and "Yasha" is a type of Yokai, I believe. So his name literally means "dog demon", lol.

@Reanimated

Oh gosh, it's nice to have someone else feel the same! I'm mainly left-brained, but that doesn't stop my worrying of course. >.<

Man... I can't even imagine that! I remember seeing a video of a building being flattened by one (thankfully everyone evacuated and was okay) but it totally freaked me out. At least you did get some time off, I suppose, haha.
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7

Oh dear xD What an unfortunate name. That's like our names being 'Human.' Just imagine, "Hey, Human! Get over here!"
@SakuraOkami7

Oh dear xD What an unfortunate name. That's like our names being 'Human.' Just imagine, "Hey, Human! Get over here!"
xTLBQuX.png
Open your heart, it's gonna be alriiiight!
Open your heart, it's gonna be alriiiight!
MuAIaYM.png
1 2