Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for good books?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rainforest
Yes, do read it! It's a brilliant book series that I recommend to anybody looking for book recommendations. One of my absolute book series that everybody should read and should be on the reading list for highschools.

Angelfall is nothing like the hunger games besides both of them taking place in a dystopian society. Angelfall takes place in a society where Angels have suddenly. Appeared and taken over. The book is about Penryn and an angel Raph and the adventure to kinda, shoo away the angels. And I made it sound so much lamer than it actually is, but it's a good book!
@Rainforest
Yes, do read it! It's a brilliant book series that I recommend to anybody looking for book recommendations. One of my absolute book series that everybody should read and should be on the reading list for highschools.

Angelfall is nothing like the hunger games besides both of them taking place in a dystopian society. Angelfall takes place in a society where Angels have suddenly. Appeared and taken over. The book is about Penryn and an angel Raph and the adventure to kinda, shoo away the angels. And I made it sound so much lamer than it actually is, but it's a good book!
@seapulse - Are the other books out yet? :D
@seapulse - Are the other books out yet? :D
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@Rainforest
In which? In both series I mentioned they are all completed with every book out! Angelfall has 3 books and Raven Cycle has 4, all of which are out :)
@Rainforest
In which? In both series I mentioned they are all completed with every book out! Angelfall has 3 books and Raven Cycle has 4, all of which are out :)
@Rainforest

Other than what's already said here, I'd recommend checking out The Blue Sword. It's an interesting story and very well written.

Another is a series called Dragon of Lost Sea. It's interesting that based on Chinese legend.

While not having much in the way of dragons, there is a lot of magic in the Shannra series. It also very long, so you have a lot of good reading, and the books themselves along as well. It's also worth noting that this series has the honor of being the father of modern fantasy.

His Dark Materials is another excellent fantasy series. It is a little bittersweet, though. It also doesn't involve many dragons, but there is a lot of magic.

Finally, Dragonriders of Pern is very good. The author has many works, so you will be reading it for a while.

@Rainforest

Other than what's already said here, I'd recommend checking out The Blue Sword. It's an interesting story and very well written.

Another is a series called Dragon of Lost Sea. It's interesting that based on Chinese legend.

While not having much in the way of dragons, there is a lot of magic in the Shannra series. It also very long, so you have a lot of good reading, and the books themselves along as well. It's also worth noting that this series has the honor of being the father of modern fantasy.

His Dark Materials is another excellent fantasy series. It is a little bittersweet, though. It also doesn't involve many dragons, but there is a lot of magic.

Finally, Dragonriders of Pern is very good. The author has many works, so you will be reading it for a while.

@seapulse - Oh, good! Angelfall sounds truly amazing. And I like the way you said they shoo away the angels! XD
@seapulse - Oh, good! Angelfall sounds truly amazing. And I like the way you said they shoo away the angels! XD
@Rainforest
Angelfall is such a great book that I also always recommend. I read it all on a car ride last summer and it made the long trip almost bareable!

And I mean it's basically the whole story summed up. Shoo away the angels. goodbye angels.
@Rainforest
Angelfall is such a great book that I also always recommend. I read it all on a car ride last summer and it made the long trip almost bareable!

And I mean it's basically the whole story summed up. Shoo away the angels. goodbye angels.
@seapulse - Aha, I've done that too!! It makes my trips much more fun and me much less grumpy. XD

I will have to check that series out right after I finish Watership Down! I mean, people shooing angels. What fun, what beauty. *cries*

(Mind if I shoot you a friend request, too?)
@seapulse - Aha, I've done that too!! It makes my trips much more fun and me much less grumpy. XD

I will have to check that series out right after I finish Watership Down! I mean, people shooing angels. What fun, what beauty. *cries*

(Mind if I shoot you a friend request, too?)
@Rainforest
Please do!
@Rainforest
Please do!
1 2 3 4 5 6