Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | One thing that makes you happy?
1 2 3
twenty one pilots [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/143abcf97f8ffe6ac1ffc63f6b8e0359/tumblr_o5p84eT96t1ssw972o1_500.gif[/img] they make me happy because their motto is literally "stay alive" That's all they want you to do, to stay alive and live another day and that's just the nicest thing ever. Just, as long as you're alive you're okay and you're doing good and they and their music will help you out, just live another day <3
twenty one pilots

tumblr_o5p84eT96t1ssw972o1_500.gif

they make me happy because their motto is literally "stay alive"
That's all they want you to do, to stay alive and live another day and that's just the nicest thing ever. Just, as long as you're alive you're okay and you're doing good and they and their music will help you out, just live another day <3
olly / 15
Markiplier videos... Just that ;v;
Markiplier videos... Just that ;v;
h8IRLU8.gif
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park
9ZmzY.gif
DOGGOS!! LOOK AT MY DOGGO!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/VnaCC6o.jpg[/img]
DOGGOS!! LOOK AT MY DOGGO!!

VnaCC6o.jpg

@Morneth

DOGGO ARE THE BEST! (your doggo is a very cute one <3)

seriously, dogs makes me really happy xD Everytime i feel sad, my dog is always near me with his favourite ball trying to make me play with him XD
@Morneth

seriously, dogs makes me really happy xD Everytime i feel sad, my dog is always near me with his favourite ball trying to make me play with him XD
Dramatic key changes in music
Dramatic key changes in music
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
[quote name="Crunchysaurus" date=2017-04-24 05:27:59] @Morneth DOGGO ARE THE BEST! (your doggo is a very cute one <3) seriously, dogs makes me really happy xD Everytime i feel sad, my dog is always near me with his favourite ball trying to make me play with him XD [/quote] I know right?? Dogs are so precious. Everybody should have a dog!
Crunchysaurus wrote on 2017-04-24:
@Morneth

I know right?? Dogs are so precious. Everybody should have a dog!
Video games. <3
Video games. <3

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Dogs, cookie run and vocaloid. Oh, and drawing too.
Dogs, cookie run and vocaloid. Oh, and drawing too.
Writing stories about my characters.
One of the more recent ones involved my villain getting his comeuppance. The one I'm writing right now involves one of my cinnamon roll characters dealing with emotions after his best friend was murdered and then he found out said "friend" was magically manipulating him the whole time.
Then his sons come in to check up on him and *flails*
Writing stories about my characters.
One of the more recent ones involved my villain getting his comeuppance. The one I'm writing right now involves one of my cinnamon roll characters dealing with emotions after his best friend was murdered and then he found out said "friend" was magically manipulating him the whole time.
Then his sons come in to check up on him and *flails*
vojnGCQ.png
1 2 3