Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you're putting off right now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Eaux The only thing I like about doing laundry is folding the towels. I like putting things in neat squares when folding.
@Eaux The only thing I like about doing laundry is folding the towels. I like putting things in neat squares when folding.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@Eaux
Then at least you'll be all set when you get to college! :D
@Eaux
Then at least you'll be all set when you get to college! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Woohoo!! I'm so nervous for college, my parents are both teachers, and my dad is a professor. They both said college is really hard and I'll have to work all the time. Is it really like that?
@ImpossibleJedi4 Woohoo!! I'm so nervous for college, my parents are both teachers, and my dad is a professor. They both said college is really hard and I'll have to work all the time. Is it really like that?
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
@ShadowOTJ I wish I was as neat as you! We have a rack that I just kind of drape the towels over, and grab them whenever I need them. However, the rack is in the basement. I don't know why I'm so adversed to folding things
@ShadowOTJ I wish I was as neat as you! We have a rack that I just kind of drape the towels over, and grab them whenever I need them. However, the rack is in the basement. I don't know why I'm so adversed to folding things
@Eaux
It really depends! I actually have more time than I did in high school. Classes are faster paced and harder, but the workload isn't actually that bad. And I do go to a... Tougher school to get into.

Getting into college is harder than actual college.
@Eaux
It really depends! I actually have more time than I did in high school. Classes are faster paced and harder, but the workload isn't actually that bad. And I do go to a... Tougher school to get into.

Getting into college is harder than actual college.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Eaux At least you have a basement. I would fold more if my place weren't so small.
@Eaux At least you have a basement. I would fold more if my place weren't so small.
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thank GOD. My mom has me doing math competitions, and I do extra credit left and right. I actually sold my soul for my 4.0
@ImpossibleJedi4 Thank GOD. My mom has me doing math competitions, and I do extra credit left and right. I actually sold my soul for my 4.0
@ShadowOTJ Ah dude that sucks :(
@ShadowOTJ Ah dude that sucks :(
@Eaux Yeah well, its better than low income apartments. I'd rather live where I am now instead of the last place I lived.
@Eaux Yeah well, its better than low income apartments. I'd rather live where I am now instead of the last place I lived.
Other than my multitude of unfinished pictures, I don't think I'm holding anything off right now. Normally procrastination is pretty strong with me, but we just got off break here so nothing big has come up yet.
Other than my multitude of unfinished pictures, I don't think I'm holding anything off right now. Normally procrastination is pretty strong with me, but we just got off break here so nothing big has come up yet.
wORSkxL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9