Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video games you play ?
1 2 3 4
Too much to mention, but lately I've been obsessed with a pixel Steam game called Kingdom: New Lands. A bit of a strategy/resource-management game. Very simple. Very hard, almost no dialogue, just you, your kingdom, and your mount. And your poor, stupid subjects.
Too much to mention, but lately I've been obsessed with a pixel Steam game called Kingdom: New Lands. A bit of a strategy/resource-management game. Very simple. Very hard, almost no dialogue, just you, your kingdom, and your mount. And your poor, stupid subjects.
Pard-ra? Par-dra? I sound like a Thundercats character. Click please? .gif.gif
I've been in a bit of a slump lately and can't really bring myself to do much, so I've really only played Breath of the Wild in the past month.

I did just order Etrian Mystery Dungeon for myself though since I like that kind of roguelike.
I've been in a bit of a slump lately and can't really bring myself to do much, so I've really only played Breath of the Wild in the past month.

I did just order Etrian Mystery Dungeon for myself though since I like that kind of roguelike.
[looks at username] Take a wild guess lol

But really I play a lot of games. Lately Destiny has been sucking me back in and I've been playing some Mass Effect: Andromeda and still trying to finish Horizon.
[looks at username] Take a wild guess lol

But really I play a lot of games. Lately Destiny has been sucking me back in and I've been playing some Mass Effect: Andromeda and still trying to finish Horizon.
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
Super Smash Bros, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem. I sometimes pull out my old Mario, Spyro, and Skylanders games, but not much anymore.
Super Smash Bros, Pokémon, and Fire Emblem. I sometimes pull out my old Mario, Spyro, and Skylanders games, but not much anymore.
Mg9qSuP.gif
Uhhh *looks at steam account, gog account, and all the other physical copies of games in the living room* I uhhh I might own like maybe 500 or possibly more video games, so I'll just list a few that I've recently played in the past few months:

Mass Effect Andromeda, FFXV, Stardew Valley, Dragon Age Inquisition, World's Dawn, FFXIV, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Okage: The Shadow King, Wild Arms 3, Minecraft, and Fallout 4.
Uhhh *looks at steam account, gog account, and all the other physical copies of games in the living room* I uhhh I might own like maybe 500 or possibly more video games, so I'll just list a few that I've recently played in the past few months:

Mass Effect Andromeda, FFXV, Stardew Valley, Dragon Age Inquisition, World's Dawn, FFXIV, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Okage: The Shadow King, Wild Arms 3, Minecraft, and Fallout 4.
Star Wars: the Old Republic
Team Fortress 2
KotOR 1 & 2
Sims 3
Star Wars: the Old Republic
Team Fortress 2
KotOR 1 & 2
Sims 3
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
  • Halo
  • Golden Eye
  • Turok Evolution
  • Tomb Raider
  • Uncharted
  • Dead Space
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Dinosaur King DS
  • Okami (one of the faves <3)
  • Alien Isolation
  • Halo
  • Golden Eye
  • Turok Evolution
  • Tomb Raider
  • Uncharted
  • Dead Space
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Dinosaur King DS
  • Okami (one of the faves <3)
  • Alien Isolation
Tn4aWhc.png
i don't really play a lot of video games anymore but some ones i used to really be into were;

borderlands, mainly the second one (not the telltale crap though, the actual games.)
gta 5
the sims 3 and 4
minecraft occasionally
EDIT: WHOOPS I ALMOST FORGOT life is strange is one of my favorites, currently doing a replay of it rn actually

that's.. that's about it. i'm not much of a video games person honestly
i don't really play a lot of video games anymore but some ones i used to really be into were;

borderlands, mainly the second one (not the telltale crap though, the actual games.)
gta 5
the sims 3 and 4
minecraft occasionally
EDIT: WHOOPS I ALMOST FORGOT life is strange is one of my favorites, currently doing a replay of it rn actually

that's.. that's about it. i'm not much of a video games person honestly
UIT22Ie.png
foxpaws
my tumblr
Honestly too many to list... I have an extensive collection of Steam games that makes it a bit difficult to decide on what to play.

But lately I've just been playing Shovel knight because the Specter of Torment DLC was released. I can't wait for King Knights story too. The way they weaved this story is just fantastic. Spector of Torment almost made me cry at the end, but I still think that Plague knights story is far better than the main game's the fact they just connect together at the same exact time makes it all the better.

But I also have been playing Mass Effect Andromeda, I love the game.

A little bit of Pokken Tournament.

Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse.
Honestly too many to list... I have an extensive collection of Steam games that makes it a bit difficult to decide on what to play.

But lately I've just been playing Shovel knight because the Specter of Torment DLC was released. I can't wait for King Knights story too. The way they weaved this story is just fantastic. Spector of Torment almost made me cry at the end, but I still think that Plague knights story is far better than the main game's the fact they just connect together at the same exact time makes it all the better.

But I also have been playing Mass Effect Andromeda, I love the game.

A little bit of Pokken Tournament.

Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse.
I play a lot of games, but I'll just list the ones I play for the moment, or recent ones.

- League of Legends
- Overwatch
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands the pre-sequel
- Pokémon Moon
- Sly 2
- Oxygen not included
- Don't starve together
- D&D?

I play League of Legends (almost) daily, the other ones are the ones I play whenever I'm bored or feel like it.
I play a lot of games, but I'll just list the ones I play for the moment, or recent ones.

- League of Legends
- Overwatch
- Borderlands 2
- Borderlands the pre-sequel
- Pokémon Moon
- Sly 2
- Oxygen not included
- Don't starve together
- D&D?

I play League of Legends (almost) daily, the other ones are the ones I play whenever I'm bored or feel like it.
1 2 3 4