Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 554 555
"Of course, a severed toe inchworming across the ground towards a foreigners mouth would frighten them."
"Of course, a severed toe inchworming across the ground towards a foreigners mouth would frighten them."
cFdHcSd.gif
"I love you all."
"I love you all."
2.fw.pnglovehate.gifdauk8vs-c9e70a3d-3422-4c81-be24-ab9e0d33dc4b.pngd2my8mn-61968241-ae8f-42f2-aef2-f775ac06f2e4.png1.fw.png
"Carrot dwarves singing about children's suffering"

Guess what we were talking about here.
"Carrot dwarves singing about children's suffering"

Guess what we were talking about here.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
friend: "what would happen if one of my bones just... popped out. right now"
me: "steal"
friend: "what would happen if one of my bones just... popped out. right now"
me: "steal"
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
"Come hither, you behemoth!"
"Come hither, you behemoth!"
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
"wait no i wanna play clay jam!"

*screaming* "wait clay jam doesnt exist anymore???"
"wait no i wanna play clay jam!"

*screaming* "wait clay jam doesnt exist anymore???"
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
Not technically my quote, but someone asked my friend this unironically and my friends and I quote it all the time now:
“Hey, you know memes, right?”
Not technically my quote, but someone asked my friend this unironically and my friends and I quote it all the time now:
“Hey, you know memes, right?”
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
"I cannot believe I have to tell you this, but I'm not going to gnome my pet gecko."
"I cannot believe I have to tell you this, but I'm not going to gnome my pet gecko."
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
My speech was really weird today for some reason, probably lack of food, haven't had much appetite these days, and I went to the hospital (I got a cold) and almost called a water fountain there a "waterer".

Thank god it wasn't to the point my mom couldn't understand me. I used some weird phrasing too, like messing up the order of words or using them in an unconventional way.
My speech was really weird today for some reason, probably lack of food, haven't had much appetite these days, and I went to the hospital (I got a cold) and almost called a water fountain there a "waterer".

Thank god it wasn't to the point my mom couldn't understand me. I used some weird phrasing too, like messing up the order of words or using them in an unconventional way.
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png