Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Classroom memes?
1 2 3
So in my grade we have like memes specifically for our grade and teacher.

Here they are:
-SUCK IT UP (said by my teacher when someone got hit in the face with a volleyball)
-laughing hyena (started again by the same teacher, about the same student)

Yeah that's all I remember
So in my grade we have like memes specifically for our grade and teacher.

Here they are:
-SUCK IT UP (said by my teacher when someone got hit in the face with a volleyball)
-laughing hyena (started again by the same teacher, about the same student)

Yeah that's all I remember
millie, she/her, minor, time: fr+0
  • currently hyperfixating on dr
Oh my classes have a few memes xD

First of all, one of my classmates is the perfect candidate for president.
It started because my English teacher got disconnected from class (I go to a cyber school), and one of my classmates took over for the last few minutes. He was the most meme-ingful teacher ever. We said he was so good at being teacher that he could be president of the world.

A different classmate in the same class MAKES A FIST, LIKE THIS!
We were reading The Giver in class, and one of the characters said, "I got angry, so I made a fist, like THIS!" Now it's a classroom meme.

My English teacher has rick rolled us before too

And my Social Studies class starts at 11:00, so the teacher will start talking and say "Gooooood eleven o' clock!" instead of morning, because 11:00 is a very weird time.
Oh my classes have a few memes xD

First of all, one of my classmates is the perfect candidate for president.
It started because my English teacher got disconnected from class (I go to a cyber school), and one of my classmates took over for the last few minutes. He was the most meme-ingful teacher ever. We said he was so good at being teacher that he could be president of the world.

A different classmate in the same class MAKES A FIST, LIKE THIS!
We were reading The Giver in class, and one of the characters said, "I got angry, so I made a fist, like THIS!" Now it's a classroom meme.

My English teacher has rick rolled us before too

And my Social Studies class starts at 11:00, so the teacher will start talking and say "Gooooood eleven o' clock!" instead of morning, because 11:00 is a very weird time.
wORSkxL.png
When I wasn't in online school, some of ours were playing hockey and saying "**** this ****" when you scored a goal, and this really heckin annoying one where these Hispanic kids (I'm not being racist, it was just only them who did it) would say "just keeding" in the most annoying voice dear god
When I wasn't in online school, some of ours were playing hockey and saying "**** this ****" when you scored a goal, and this really heckin annoying one where these Hispanic kids (I'm not being racist, it was just only them who did it) would say "just keeding" in the most annoying voice dear god
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
English at my school is a meme itself. So, my principal has some very strong views on politics, scams etc. and whenever he says something sexist or racist (satire), he does that stupid hand gesture Trump does and makes a duck face.
English at my school is a meme itself. So, my principal has some very strong views on politics, scams etc. and whenever he says something sexist or racist (satire), he does that stupid hand gesture Trump does and makes a duck face.
tumblr_inline_oorri4xYGa1u5ynwc_540.png
g585y1V.png
bYt72YT.png

Non-exalt lair. Striving to be an all-Mirror clan (with exceptions)!
Maddy, she/her | 19
AEST
The male reproductive system has become a recurring joke in my zoology class. We share the classroom with a physics teacher, who once walked in when the teacher was talking about said system. Last week, she wrote the order of its parts on the whiteboard and left it up in an attempt to file up other classes. It apparently only affected the freshmen.
The male reproductive system has become a recurring joke in my zoology class. We share the classroom with a physics teacher, who once walked in when the teacher was talking about said system. Last week, she wrote the order of its parts on the whiteboard and left it up in an attempt to file up other classes. It apparently only affected the freshmen.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
There's three boys who have one of the teachers as an inside joke
they call eachother her last name like it's some sort of new insult and pretended to (quietly) lose their minds when she walked into the classroom like she was some sort of celebrity

then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names
There's three boys who have one of the teachers as an inside joke
they call eachother her last name like it's some sort of new insult and pretended to (quietly) lose their minds when she walked into the classroom like she was some sort of celebrity

then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names
xEyhnVi.gif
-Tiggered
History teacher misspelled a word. Students ran with it.
-"We do not do that."
One specific substitute teacher who's notorious for being strict. And apparently saying that line a lot, but I think she only actually said it once.
-Define reiterate. Define reiterate. Define reiterate.
On a vocab quiz, "reiterate" appeared twice. I don't know if it was an accident or my teacher being clever.
-Replace the lamp.
Apparently there's a faulty projector in my math classroom. The teacher has banned anyone reminding him to replace the lamp on it.
-Tiggered
History teacher misspelled a word. Students ran with it.
-"We do not do that."
One specific substitute teacher who's notorious for being strict. And apparently saying that line a lot, but I think she only actually said it once.
-Define reiterate. Define reiterate. Define reiterate.
On a vocab quiz, "reiterate" appeared twice. I don't know if it was an accident or my teacher being clever.
-Replace the lamp.
Apparently there's a faulty projector in my math classroom. The teacher has banned anyone reminding him to replace the lamp on it.
Mg9qSuP.gif
i had a teacher who he himself was a meme
like, people outside of my school were obsessed with him
i had a teacher who he himself was a meme
like, people outside of my school were obsessed with him
[quote name="IceCap" date=2017-04-08 15:58:31] then there was the famous kahoot session with "sasuke uchiha" and "osteoporosis" as player names [/quote] Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman. Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD
IceCap wrote on 2017-04-08:
Oh moons that reminds me of a Kahoot session I played in my Social Studies class. I was Lewis Pepper and I got people so salty at me for never leaving first place. In second and third respectively there were Darth Vader and Morgan Freeman.
Afterwards everyone kept saying "I'll get you Mr. Pepper" but I always keep changing my name when we play so it just kinda stuck every time that class played xD
wORSkxL.png
Every junior has heard this line: "Quit suckling form the *** of my knowledge."
History teacher. Same teacher also says "Heel of A-Chillis" and in my class has sad "that's what weights are for, you boobie"

My psych/soc class is in F period and the seniors there are quite a rowdy bunch. Out teacher calls us the 'F-ers"

In my English class,there was this one kid who is just....lacking in common sense. He told us the story of how he put some animal crackers on a table, smashed them with his head, and proceeded to snort them. The joke now is "keep Zack away from animal crackers" or just saying 'animal crackers'
Every junior has heard this line: "Quit suckling form the *** of my knowledge."
History teacher. Same teacher also says "Heel of A-Chillis" and in my class has sad "that's what weights are for, you boobie"

My psych/soc class is in F period and the seniors there are quite a rowdy bunch. Out teacher calls us the 'F-ers"

In my English class,there was this one kid who is just....lacking in common sense. He told us the story of how he put some animal crackers on a table, smashed them with his head, and proceeded to snort them. The joke now is "keep Zack away from animal crackers" or just saying 'animal crackers'
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
1 2 3