Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hate drawing?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
*inhales sharply*

*screams in the most terrified manner possible*

HHHHUUUUUMMMMAAAAAAANNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS
*inhales sharply*

*screams in the most terrified manner possible*

HHHHUUUUUMMMMAAAAAAANNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
The Other Eye™, hands, feets, humans, BUFF BOYS GDMNIT
The Other Eye™, hands, feets, humans, BUFF BOYS GDMNIT
h8IRLU8.gif
Hands, along with feet and paws. Mouths, waist and flowers are also common enemies.
Hands, along with feet and paws. Mouths, waist and flowers are also common enemies.
Seems like there's alot of hands and feets... I personally love drawing dragon hands & feets (paws).

I hate drawing humans. They're very ugly even if drawn well... (at least to my broken eyes)
+ I don't particularly find any reason for me to draw humans since they already exists... I prefer to draw things that don't exists...
Seems like there's alot of hands and feets... I personally love drawing dragon hands & feets (paws).

I hate drawing humans. They're very ugly even if drawn well... (at least to my broken eyes)
+ I don't particularly find any reason for me to draw humans since they already exists... I prefer to draw things that don't exists...
frduosigfr_by_a3person-dbgc1le.png
humans! lol. seems like a popular opinion on this thread. too bad my favorite characters are humans so i'm forced to draw them.

i especially don't like drawing hands because i just...don't get how to draw them. i love drawing hand paws though, it's just slim human ones that get me.
humans! lol. seems like a popular opinion on this thread. too bad my favorite characters are humans so i'm forced to draw them.

i especially don't like drawing hands because i just...don't get how to draw them. i love drawing hand paws though, it's just slim human ones that get me.
One word.

MALES.
One word.

MALES.
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
the other goddamn eye
the other goddamn eye
Humanoid faces, ick. Learning it slowly but they're still a pain to draw.
Humanoid faces, ick. Learning it slowly but they're still a pain to draw.
Anything not organic. Cars, boats, tools, planes, buildings, etc. It just doesn't interest me as much as drawing animals, scenery, aliens and such.

I used to hate drawing people. Now that I can sort of draw them, I've been having fun doing so.
Anything not organic. Cars, boats, tools, planes, buildings, etc. It just doesn't interest me as much as drawing animals, scenery, aliens and such.

I used to hate drawing people. Now that I can sort of draw them, I've been having fun doing so.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
Backgrounds.
They are a pain in the butt to draw. I've been getting better at them but gosh, for years my characters would just be in the void in all of my drawings!
Backgrounds.
They are a pain in the butt to draw. I've been getting better at them but gosh, for years my characters would just be in the void in all of my drawings!
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19