Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | fav movie(s) of all time?
1 2 3 4 5
@FalconRex121
The first one doesn't make that much sense on its own though, so I totally get it. Its chuck full of foreshadowing for the second one, which has a lot more story.
And I may be so into it b/c of Emilie Autumn, my goddess, but whatever
@FalconRex121
The first one doesn't make that much sense on its own though, so I totally get it. Its chuck full of foreshadowing for the second one, which has a lot more story.
And I may be so into it b/c of Emilie Autumn, my goddess, but whatever
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, King Kong (2005), Godzilla (1998), Godzilla (2014), How To Train Your Dragon, all of the Jurassic Park movies, The Jungle Book (2016), Dinosaur (Disney), Zootopia, Princess Mononoke, and lots of the old animated Disney and Don Bluth films!
Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, King Kong (2005), Godzilla (1998), Godzilla (2014), How To Train Your Dragon, all of the Jurassic Park movies, The Jungle Book (2016), Dinosaur (Disney), Zootopia, Princess Mononoke, and lots of the old animated Disney and Don Bluth films!
In terms of old movies, I've got to go with The Transformers (1986). In terms of new ones, Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Yes, I have a problem. No, I don't want help.
In terms of old movies, I've got to go with The Transformers (1986). In terms of new ones, Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Yes, I have a problem. No, I don't want help.
Howl's Moving Castle.
Howl's Moving Castle.
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
My favorite movies are Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Maleficent, Tim Burton's Aice in Wonderland, Frozen, Chicago, Evita, Titanic, The Holiday, Sweeney Todd, and Gone With the Wind... Though I like many others.
My favorite movies are Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Maleficent, Tim Burton's Aice in Wonderland, Frozen, Chicago, Evita, Titanic, The Holiday, Sweeney Todd, and Gone With the Wind... Though I like many others.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
My favourites include Zootopia, Inside Out, How to Train Your Dragon (both of them), Wreck-It Ralph, Deadpool, Jurassic Park (not the god-awful sequels, though Jurassic World is okay), Spy, Pitch Perfect I and II, and The Birds.

I have odd taste in movies.
My favourites include Zootopia, Inside Out, How to Train Your Dragon (both of them), Wreck-It Ralph, Deadpool, Jurassic Park (not the god-awful sequels, though Jurassic World is okay), Spy, Pitch Perfect I and II, and The Birds.

I have odd taste in movies.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Oh no, where do I start?

Donnie Darko
Brick
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Nosferatu (it's a silent film)
Evil Dead (the original)
The Dark Crystal
Trick Or Treat (obscure horror-comedy from the 80's)

I'm sure there's more but my mind went blank. My DVD collection is out of control.
Oh no, where do I start?

Donnie Darko
Brick
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Nosferatu (it's a silent film)
Evil Dead (the original)
The Dark Crystal
Trick Or Treat (obscure horror-comedy from the 80's)

I'm sure there's more but my mind went blank. My DVD collection is out of control.
GhostInTheShell_zpsnz1hw3hq.png
Do you have a fursona? Do you need art? I can help! Just click me!
i don't really watch movies but the end to a vampire's kiss is great
i don't really watch movies but the end to a vampire's kiss is great
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
It would take me 3 hours to list every single movie I loved... lol.
Here goes;
Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings movies, Hobbit movies, The Shawshank Redemption, Maleficent, The Lion King + most other Disney movies (90's kidz ftw), Jurassic Park, Die Hard, The Shining, SAW movies, As Good As it Gets, Deep Blue Sea, The Revenant, The Dark Knight + The Dark Knight Rises, Terminator movies, Back to the Future movies, V for Vendetta, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, the new planet of the apes movies, 2012, Hostel movies, Romeo + Juliet (1996), Godzilla (1998 and 2014)

And that's just a few off the top of my head ;)
It would take me 3 hours to list every single movie I loved... lol.
Here goes;
Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings movies, Hobbit movies, The Shawshank Redemption, Maleficent, The Lion King + most other Disney movies (90's kidz ftw), Jurassic Park, Die Hard, The Shining, SAW movies, As Good As it Gets, Deep Blue Sea, The Revenant, The Dark Knight + The Dark Knight Rises, Terminator movies, Back to the Future movies, V for Vendetta, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, the new planet of the apes movies, 2012, Hostel movies, Romeo + Juliet (1996), Godzilla (1998 and 2014)

And that's just a few off the top of my head ;)
Howl's Moving Castle and Pacific Rim
Howl's Moving Castle and Pacific Rim
1 2 3 4 5