Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite font?
1 2 3 4 5
Beneventan script! [img]https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/35/60635-004-2C403453.jpg[/img]
Beneventan script!
60635-004-2C403453.jpg
9ZmzY.gif
I'm a massive sucker for fonts that give off a cursive appearance. Edwardian Script ITC, Savoye LET, and possibly my favourite, Zapfino. They're so pretty!

This is Zapfino. It's so damn gorgeous! I don't use it on the forums due to the size, and the fact it is hard to read.

The font I use 99% of the time is Helvetica. I love it. Before Helvetica, I used to write in Gabriola, but it unfortunately, depending on what computer (I think) you're using, it appears too small to read.

I'm a massive sucker for fonts that give off a cursive appearance. Edwardian Script ITC, Savoye LET, and possibly my favourite, Zapfino. They're so pretty!

This is Zapfino. It's so damn gorgeous! I don't use it on the forums due to the size, and the fact it is hard to read.

The font I use 99% of the time is Helvetica. I love it. Before Helvetica, I used to write in Gabriola, but it unfortunately, depending on what computer (I think) you're using, it appears too small to read.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[img]http://i.fonts2u.com/19/1960s-hippie_4.png[/img] this one and whatever hippie fonts out there
1960s-hippie_4.png this one and whatever hippie fonts out there
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
As in fonts I actually like to use? Gotta be either Century Gothic or Sylfaen.

But wingdings is the best tbh
As in fonts I actually like to use? Gotta be either Century Gothic or Sylfaen.

But wingdings is the best tbh
I have so many favorites. Ruritania, Augusta Shadow and Fluted Germanica are some of the fonts on that list of favorites.
I have so many favorites. Ruritania, Augusta Shadow and Fluted Germanica are some of the fonts on that list of favorites.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
I almost exclusively write in Veranda. It's one of the bigger fonts and it looks really clean and simple.
I almost exclusively write in Veranda. It's one of the bigger fonts and it looks really clean and simple.
I tend to use Times New Roman. It's really easy to read, looks professional, and scales well.

I think it was the default font in MS Word when I was younger? Not sure - I'm just really used to it.
I tend to use Times New Roman. It's really easy to read, looks professional, and scales well.

I think it was the default font in MS Word when I was younger? Not sure - I'm just really used to it.
I love more handwritten kinda fonts, especially those who look like cursive or calligraphy. But I only use them in banners/graphics. Probably the most well-known is Monotype Corsiva. Apart from that one I don't stick to any ones in particular. I just go to DaFont and pick one.
I love more handwritten kinda fonts, especially those who look like cursive or calligraphy. But I only use them in banners/graphics. Probably the most well-known is Monotype Corsiva. Apart from that one I don't stick to any ones in particular. I just go to DaFont and pick one.
light_small.png
Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

light_small.png
honestly, wingdings as well
honestly, wingdings as well
bmkYwEK.png
this one because it looks so bad
this one because it looks so bad
Illustration.png
1 2 3 4 5