Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite healthy snacks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lately I've been on a huge banana kick and have been eating them almost every night at work. I like dried cranberries, almonds, cheese cubes, yogurt, apples and the best thing on a hot summer day are frozen grapes.
Lately I've been on a huge banana kick and have been eating them almost every night at work. I like dried cranberries, almonds, cheese cubes, yogurt, apples and the best thing on a hot summer day are frozen grapes.
GhostInTheShell_zpsnz1hw3hq.png
Do you have a fursona? Do you need art? I can help! Just click me!
@Gamer
BY THE SPOON FULL

(I'm just kidding, have it with tomato/basil flavored wheat thins-so yummy)
@Gamer
BY THE SPOON FULL

(I'm just kidding, have it with tomato/basil flavored wheat thins-so yummy)
fhJcysU.png
Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, watermelon, and lime/salted cucumbers are my favorite healthy snack! Nothing better than having something cold, aaah~
Raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, watermelon, and lime/salted cucumbers are my favorite healthy snack! Nothing better than having something cold, aaah~
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
healthy snacks are for nerds.......... okay, I'm totally joking. uh, I don't really eat much in the way of healthy snacks? I do opt for the better options, but a lot of healthy stuff is not my thing. I just. there's so much I try to like and don't like at all. but I usually choose crackers over chips and baked stuff over fried stuff, etc.
usually if I eat fruit, it's canned... and that's not much good. I mean, it's got extra sugar that's not needed. so eh.
I like applesauce... but it's gotta have some sugar in it.
uh... uhhhhhhhhh. I like peanut butter toast, but don't consider that a snack.
I like oranges in general.
I like yogurt and cottage cheese... uh
haha ok I'm bad at healthy snacks. I've been making an effort of not eating too many snacks, and it's going pretty good actually
healthy snacks are for nerds.......... okay, I'm totally joking. uh, I don't really eat much in the way of healthy snacks? I do opt for the better options, but a lot of healthy stuff is not my thing. I just. there's so much I try to like and don't like at all. but I usually choose crackers over chips and baked stuff over fried stuff, etc.
usually if I eat fruit, it's canned... and that's not much good. I mean, it's got extra sugar that's not needed. so eh.
I like applesauce... but it's gotta have some sugar in it.
uh... uhhhhhhhhh. I like peanut butter toast, but don't consider that a snack.
I like oranges in general.
I like yogurt and cottage cheese... uh
haha ok I'm bad at healthy snacks. I've been making an effort of not eating too many snacks, and it's going pretty good actually
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
anyone else find it terribly ironic that the first person to reply to "your favorite healthy snacks" is named cheeseburger?

no?
anyone else find it terribly ironic that the first person to reply to "your favorite healthy snacks" is named cheeseburger?

no?
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Unsalted, unbuttered air popped popcorn is surprisingly healthy and very tasty. I love popcorn of all kinds, but this is my go-to snack for healthy choices.

I also like almonds.
Unsalted, unbuttered air popped popcorn is surprisingly healthy and very tasty. I love popcorn of all kinds, but this is my go-to snack for healthy choices.

I also like almonds.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
i like melon and pineapple
i like melon and pineapple
Cashews, Peanut butter, Pistachios, Raspberries, Strawberries, Craisins (Cranberry raisin things, I don't know how to spell it :P), Granola, Hummus, Pineapple, etc. (There are probably more but I can't think of anymore, and if I did I could think of more I'd probably go on forever xD)
Cashews, Peanut butter, Pistachios, Raspberries, Strawberries, Craisins (Cranberry raisin things, I don't know how to spell it :P), Granola, Hummus, Pineapple, etc. (There are probably more but I can't think of anymore, and if I did I could think of more I'd probably go on forever xD)
[quote name="NightRising" date=2017-03-22 20:32:33] anyone else find it terribly ironic that the first person to reply to "your favorite healthy snacks" is named cheeseburger? no? [/quote] Pffft Ok hmmm definitely hummus i love that stuff with pretzels, cucumbers just sliced (occasionally with lime and a little dusting of salt, or chili powder, yum) i love so freaking much, plain peeled carrots, cottage cheese (by itself or with a drizzle of honey), yogurt (i love the frozen stuff so much its one of my top fave foods but probably not as healthy as regular yogurt), I love most fruits but favor peaches, bananas, watermelon, mango, coconut, and dragonfruit, and kiwi, I also love nut mixes that have like pecans and peanuts and brazil nuts etc. I really want hummus now..
NightRising wrote on 2017-03-22:

no?
Pffft

Ok hmmm definitely hummus i love that stuff with pretzels, cucumbers just sliced (occasionally with lime and a little dusting of salt, or chili powder, yum) i love so freaking much, plain peeled carrots, cottage cheese (by itself or with a drizzle of honey), yogurt (i love the frozen stuff so much its one of my top fave foods but probably not as healthy as regular yogurt), I love most fruits but favor peaches, bananas, watermelon, mango, coconut, and dragonfruit, and kiwi, I also love nut mixes that have like pecans and peanuts and brazil nuts etc.
I really want hummus now..
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
Almost any fruit.
Almost any fruit.
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6