Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your favorite healthy snacks?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Things like candy and Cheetos are great, but sometimes it's nice to have snacks that are tasty and good for you. What are your favorite healthy (or semi-healthy) snacks? :0 i might be hungry and trying to think of things to eat lol

Personally, I like apples, pistachios, and raisins! My favorite would have to be peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast/bagels, though. It's so good, oh man. ;___;
Things like candy and Cheetos are great, but sometimes it's nice to have snacks that are tasty and good for you. What are your favorite healthy (or semi-healthy) snacks? :0 i might be hungry and trying to think of things to eat lol

Personally, I like apples, pistachios, and raisins! My favorite would have to be peanut butter and honey on whole-wheat toast/bagels, though. It's so good, oh man. ;___;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
I love roasted peanuts! And sunflower seeds still in the shell. Whole grain crackers with either peanut butter or sliced sharp white cheddar cheese is also very good...

Though I will admit I usually go for the unhealthy junk food snacks like salt and vinegar chips and cheese nips...
I love roasted peanuts! And sunflower seeds still in the shell. Whole grain crackers with either peanut butter or sliced sharp white cheddar cheese is also very good...

Though I will admit I usually go for the unhealthy junk food snacks like salt and vinegar chips and cheese nips...
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Strawberries! And on a hot summer day, refrigerated watermelon is the bees knees.
... so are cucumbers and tomatoes with vinaigrette! Yum.
Strawberries! And on a hot summer day, refrigerated watermelon is the bees knees.
... so are cucumbers and tomatoes with vinaigrette! Yum.
Do chocolate coated raisins count?

Strawberries are the best. Thing. Ever. I would die for strawberries. On the spot. Without question.

I also like apples, kiwis, grapes, watermelon (god bless watermelons, they're my second-favourite thing after strawberries), currant berries and tangerines! Curd or yoghurt with slices of tangerines is an especially tasty treat on hot summer days - I usually don't like eating anything even remotely warm on those days, so instead of supper we'll just eat that, haha.

I too eat unhealthy snacks most of the time tho. Hmmmmm, chocolate.
Do chocolate coated raisins count?

Strawberries are the best. Thing. Ever. I would die for strawberries. On the spot. Without question.

I also like apples, kiwis, grapes, watermelon (god bless watermelons, they're my second-favourite thing after strawberries), currant berries and tangerines! Curd or yoghurt with slices of tangerines is an especially tasty treat on hot summer days - I usually don't like eating anything even remotely warm on those days, so instead of supper we'll just eat that, haha.

I too eat unhealthy snacks most of the time tho. Hmmmmm, chocolate.
iIrk1Wj.png
cold, juicy watermelon, strawberries and blueberries in summer. in scandinavia they're Everywhere at least where i live (-:
i also like roasted sunflower seeds, rye chips and raw cabbage (i like the peppery side flavor) in general. i wish i had these things at hand when i'm bored to the point i feel nothing but eating
cold, juicy watermelon, strawberries and blueberries in summer. in scandinavia they're Everywhere at least where i live (-:
i also like roasted sunflower seeds, rye chips and raw cabbage (i like the peppery side flavor) in general. i wish i had these things at hand when i'm bored to the point i feel nothing but eating
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
Hummus
Hummus
fhJcysU.png
Apples! They double as my favorite food, haha.

Salt & pepper cashews and dry roasted almonds are good!
I also love bananas, and I love greek yogurt!
Apples! They double as my favorite food, haha.

Salt & pepper cashews and dry roasted almonds are good!
I also love bananas, and I love greek yogurt!
Either I'll get an intense craving for celery, peanut butter, and raisens, or I'll just grab and peel a whole carrot from the fridge.
Either I'll get an intense craving for celery, peanut butter, and raisens, or I'll just grab and peel a whole carrot from the fridge.
sZShZzW.png
If I could live off celery, I would. ; o ;
If I could live off celery, I would. ; o ;
wV6zlEw.png
Bananas + peanut butter = good times
Add some oats and man, you've got pretty much a meal. I like oats too
Bananas + peanut butter = good times
Add some oats and man, you've got pretty much a meal. I like oats too
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6