Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
@Guardianess
I have never seen those Maulers before!! Going on Fianna's thing, a Titan all decked out in Cabal-like armor (with a huuuge fluffy collar) sounds pretty amazing ;o; I've always thought that the Titan's have gotten some of the best armor in the game. I'm a fan of Titans with huge spikey shoulder pad things. And I really love Ares, too, just how sometime he wants to fight with his Guardian ahhh <3

@CheeseChatot
Hello, fellow Aussie owo/" I agree very strongly with you on exploring the Moon and Mars. Even after two years I still /always/ get lost on those planets. You're also in the UTC+10 timezone! So I'll add that bit on your Matchmaking section for you c: (timezones are so annoying) You beat me to that ahaaa >A>

And I really love your Fallen hatchery!!! That's such a neat idea, ahhhhh. I love your Exile OC, too <3 Is it okay if I put a link to your hatchery on the front page?
@Guardianess
I have never seen those Maulers before!! Going on Fianna's thing, a Titan all decked out in Cabal-like armor (with a huuuge fluffy collar) sounds pretty amazing ;o; I've always thought that the Titan's have gotten some of the best armor in the game. I'm a fan of Titans with huge spikey shoulder pad things. And I really love Ares, too, just how sometime he wants to fight with his Guardian ahhh <3

@CheeseChatot
Hello, fellow Aussie owo/" I agree very strongly with you on exploring the Moon and Mars. Even after two years I still /always/ get lost on those planets. You're also in the UTC+10 timezone! So I'll add that bit on your Matchmaking section for you c: (timezones are so annoying) You beat me to that ahaaa >A>

And I really love your Fallen hatchery!!! That's such a neat idea, ahhhhh. I love your Exile OC, too <3 Is it okay if I put a link to your hatchery on the front page?
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44
I have wayyy too many Fallen OCs but I can't get enough of them! <3 And I would love to be added as a link on the front page :D I'll only breed them by request only, in case you'd also like to list that too. I plan on making more pairs in the future, since it's fun finding the right colours and genes for them.

also gonna ping my Destiny-loving friends here too, the more the merrier!
@Kiara @Johnny
@ClearLakes44
I have wayyy too many Fallen OCs but I can't get enough of them! <3 And I would love to be added as a link on the front page :D I'll only breed them by request only, in case you'd also like to list that too. I plan on making more pairs in the future, since it's fun finding the right colours and genes for them.

also gonna ping my Destiny-loving friends here too, the more the merrier!
@Kiara @Johnny
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
Eh why not since I know a few people in this thread anyway c:

Info Last Updated on 12/26/16

Introduction!
Username: Crota
Preferred Name: Sheo/Anomalous/Rex

Guardian(s) Race: I run one of each. All female, hunter is Human, Warlock and Titan are awoken.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Nightstalker for my hunter, striker or defender for Titan, any on my Warlock
Supported Faction(s): Hunter is FWC, Warlock and Titan are Dead Orbit
Weapon of Choice: Keystone (DO scout rifle), But Not Forgotten or Last Ditch, and either Sleeper Sim, If Materia, Darkness Drinker, or Thunderlord/Nova Mortis/Abbadon.
PvE or PvP: PvE preferred, PvP when in the mood

Favorite Exotic(s): Fr0st Ee5 for my hunter, Ophidian Aspect for my warlock. Twilight Garrison for Titan. Sleeper Simulant is god.
Favorite NPC(s): -chants- AnY AND ALL HIVE.
Favorite Planet: The Moon and the Dreadnaught. The Plaguelands are also cool.
Favorite Strike/Raid: All the raids. All of them. As for strikes? Alak-Hul or Malok.
Favorite Activity: I sherpa and carry people through raids!
Favorite Expansion: The Dark Below and The Taken King. The Taken King being my favorite of them. RoI has been decent though.

Notes!: My lair has a lotta Hive fan dragons. I breed Taken themed Guardian breed dragons as well! (See Sylok and Irxori if you're interested in them!)

Match making!
Consoles: Xbox One
Gamertag: Anomalous 049
PvP: Sure, why not. I have on and off days. NOT reliable for trials (especially flawless runs, will do bounty runs though). Iron Banner is my jam, and if doubles ever comes back, heck yeah
PvE: nightfalls/strikes are fine. Would rather not do prison.
Raids: All of them (I am Light Level 400 across all my characters, and will carry/Sherpa)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Other Comments: I have a mic and prefer you do too, especially if I'm carrying/sherpa-ing you through raids. I'm also an adult gamer, and the group I play with is rowdy and usually always full of...colourful language, so beware that!
Eh why not since I know a few people in this thread anyway c:

Info Last Updated on 12/26/16

Introduction!
Preferred Name: Sheo/Anomalous/Rex

Guardian(s) Race: I run one of each. All female, hunter is Human, Warlock and Titan are awoken.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Nightstalker for my hunter, striker or defender for Titan, any on my Warlock
Supported Faction(s): Hunter is FWC, Warlock and Titan are Dead Orbit
Weapon of Choice: Keystone (DO scout rifle), But Not Forgotten or Last Ditch, and either Sleeper Sim, If Materia, Darkness Drinker, or Thunderlord/Nova Mortis/Abbadon.
PvE or PvP: PvE preferred, PvP when in the mood

Favorite Exotic(s): Fr0st Ee5 for my hunter, Ophidian Aspect for my warlock. Twilight Garrison for Titan. Sleeper Simulant is god.
Favorite NPC(s): -chants- AnY AND ALL HIVE.
Favorite Planet: The Moon and the Dreadnaught. The Plaguelands are also cool.
Favorite Strike/Raid: All the raids. All of them. As for strikes? Alak-Hul or Malok.
Favorite Activity: I sherpa and carry people through raids!
Favorite Expansion: The Dark Below and The Taken King. The Taken King being my favorite of them. RoI has been decent though.

Notes!: My lair has a lotta Hive fan dragons. I breed Taken themed Guardian breed dragons as well! (See Sylok and Irxori if you're interested in them!)

Match making!
Consoles: Xbox One
Gamertag: Anomalous 049
PvP: Sure, why not. I have on and off days. NOT reliable for trials (especially flawless runs, will do bounty runs though). Iron Banner is my jam, and if doubles ever comes back, heck yeah
PvE: nightfalls/strikes are fine. Would rather not do prison.
Raids: All of them (I am Light Level 400 across all my characters, and will carry/Sherpa)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Other Comments: I have a mic and prefer you do too, especially if I'm carrying/sherpa-ing you through raids. I'm also an adult gamer, and the group I play with is rowdy and usually always full of...colourful language, so beware that!
ew9u8Xp.png
@CheeseChatot
I'll make a note about the request only thing. And I would really, really love to see if you make any future pairs, too!! I love seeing other people's Destiny dragons, especially Fallen ones because I love them a lot ;w; Strangely, this is my first time seeing Fallen OCs though o: (I'm tempted to make one for myself now hmmmm.....)

@Anomalous049
I was going to ping you when I first opened this but I totally forgot aghkjeahgkjkea but I'm glad that you've found it now! I'll make one the front pages that you breed your Taken pair, too :D
@CheeseChatot
I'll make a note about the request only thing. And I would really, really love to see if you make any future pairs, too!! I love seeing other people's Destiny dragons, especially Fallen ones because I love them a lot ;w; Strangely, this is my first time seeing Fallen OCs though o: (I'm tempted to make one for myself now hmmmm.....)

@Anomalous049
I was going to ping you when I first opened this but I totally forgot aghkjeahgkjkea but I'm glad that you've found it now! I'll make one the front pages that you breed your Taken pair, too :D

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@ClearLakes44
To be completely honest, I found there isn't many people in the Destiny fandom who do have Fallen ocs. Plenty of Guardian ocs, which is great, just not a lot of enemy race ocs. There's a few on Tumblr, which is where I started with my own, but they are hard to find sadly. (and you should totally make a Fallen oc ;3)

Fingers crossed a Cabal themed dlc comes out because I would love to make a Cabal oc too
@ClearLakes44
To be completely honest, I found there isn't many people in the Destiny fandom who do have Fallen ocs. Plenty of Guardian ocs, which is great, just not a lot of enemy race ocs. There's a few on Tumblr, which is where I started with my own, but they are hard to find sadly. (and you should totally make a Fallen oc ;3)

Fingers crossed a Cabal themed dlc comes out because I would love to make a Cabal oc too
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@CheeseChatot psst...I have fallen OCs. I have OCs for every race rip. I also RP on tumblr although i took a hiatus to focus on my elder scrolls characters (Skyrim revived them OTL)
@CheeseChatot psst...I have fallen OCs. I have OCs for every race rip. I also RP on tumblr although i took a hiatus to focus on my elder scrolls characters (Skyrim revived them OTL)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Fianna Welp. My Hunter is now forever stuck as House of Kings trash..... I leveled up my Judgment rep today and Variks gave me an amazing House of Kings themed ship and this SUPERSWEET Auto Rifle, Soulstealer's Claw, so there goes my plan for my Hunter to wear all FWC gear ahaaaaaa [img]http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/lost_legacy_ship4.jpg[/img] I'm crying over this ship, though. Variks knows me so well <3
@Fianna
Welp. My Hunter is now forever stuck as House of Kings trash..... I leveled up my Judgment rep today and Variks gave me an amazing House of Kings themed ship and this SUPERSWEET Auto Rifle, Soulstealer's Claw, so there goes my plan for my Hunter to wear all FWC gear ahaaaaaa

lost_legacy_ship4.jpg

I'm crying over this ship, though. Variks knows me so well <3

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
Okay, here we go.

Username: ArchieHicox
Preferred Name: Archie or Apo

Guardian(s) Race: Awoken titan, exo hunter and human warlock. My main is the first one.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Usually Sunbreaker for my titan, sometimes Striker. Any on the other two, they're just here to farm, lol.
Supported Faction(s): New Monarchy
Weapon of Choice: Pulse Rifle and sword ftw
PvE or PvP: PvE only. I'm not good enough (and too insecure) for PvP.

Favorite Exotic(s): Red Death, duh.
Favorite NPC(s): Amanda, Cayde
Favorite Planet: Earth? Idk
Favorite Strike/Raid: Haven't done any raids yet as I don't have a squad, and only did a few strikes so far.
Favorite Activity: Bounties and jumping on things, haha
Favorite Expansion: Don't have the RoI, so I guess Taken King?

Tbh I'm not very good at this game, I just like shooting at enemies and collecting things. B)

And just for the heck of it;
Consoles: PS4
PSN / Gamertag: Ask?
PvP: Nope
PvE: Prison of Elders would be neato since I need some rep, but I'm having fun just running around with someone, heh.
Raids: Yes no maybe
Timezone: CET or GMT+1
Other Comments: I don't have a headset yet but I'm planning on getting one. RIP.
Okay, here we go.

Preferred Name: Archie or Apo

Guardian(s) Race: Awoken titan, exo hunter and human warlock. My main is the first one.
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Usually Sunbreaker for my titan, sometimes Striker. Any on the other two, they're just here to farm, lol.
Supported Faction(s): New Monarchy
Weapon of Choice: Pulse Rifle and sword ftw
PvE or PvP: PvE only. I'm not good enough (and too insecure) for PvP.

Favorite Exotic(s): Red Death, duh.
Favorite NPC(s): Amanda, Cayde
Favorite Planet: Earth? Idk
Favorite Strike/Raid: Haven't done any raids yet as I don't have a squad, and only did a few strikes so far.
Favorite Activity: Bounties and jumping on things, haha
Favorite Expansion: Don't have the RoI, so I guess Taken King?

Tbh I'm not very good at this game, I just like shooting at enemies and collecting things. B)

And just for the heck of it;
Consoles: PS4
PSN / Gamertag: Ask?
PvP: Nope
PvE: Prison of Elders would be neato since I need some rep, but I'm having fun just running around with someone, heh.
Raids: Yes no maybe
Timezone: CET or GMT+1
Other Comments: I don't have a headset yet but I'm planning on getting one. RIP.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@ClearLakes44 hhhhh bulky cabal armor and giant fluffy collar sounds amazing
Need to draw my own armor now lol
Ares loves you too lol

Also I'd love to be added to all pinglists
@ClearLakes44 hhhhh bulky cabal armor and giant fluffy collar sounds amazing
Need to draw my own armor now lol
Ares loves you too lol

Also I'd love to be added to all pinglists
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@ClearLakes44
:0 wow, what rep lvl got you that???
Just yesterday I got a sweet looking emblem for Dead Orbit. I did jump on my hunter again! And gawd, I wish the furry Kell red hood hunter item could be infusable. I Forget what it's called. So pretty.
@ClearLakes44
:0 wow, what rep lvl got you that???
Just yesterday I got a sweet looking emblem for Dead Orbit. I did jump on my hunter again! And gawd, I wish the furry Kell red hood hunter item could be infusable. I Forget what it's called. So pretty.
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37