Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Destiny Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[center]----- ----- [size=2][b]Home[/b] | Introduce Yourself | Matchmaking | Creative Corner | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits[/size] ----- ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/8TAVJNe.jpg[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Welcome to the Destiny Hub![/b][/size] ----- ----- [b]What's this about?[/b] Greetings, Guardians! This is a hub dedicated to the 2014 video game Destiny, and it's 2017 sequel, Destiny 2. This thread is a place for Destiny fans to gather and chat about their Guardians, meet new friends, discuss Crucible tactics, make Raid plans, talk about lore, share their fan-dragons, and everything else Destiny-related! ----- [b]What's Destiny?[/b] Destiny & Destiny 2 are two online first-person shooter video games developed by Bungie. The games are set in a mythic science fiction world where players take on the role of a Guardian; defenders who use the power of Light to ward off the Darkness that is threatening Earth's last safe haven. Guardians are tasked with exploring different planets and destroying alien threats, while they search the Solar System for a way to revive a celestial being called the Traveler. ----- [b]How do you join?[/b] There aren't any requirements to join! If you consider yourself a Destiny fan then you can get posting right away. There is a totally optional form below which you may fill out if you wish. We also have a Discord server you may join! Please ping/PM @ClearLakes44 if you'd like a link. ----- [b]Any questions?[/b] If you have any questions/comments/suggestions please send a PM to @ClearLakes44. ----- ----- [/center]

Home | Introduce Yourself | Matchmaking | Creative Corner | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits

8TAVJNe.jpg

Welcome to the Destiny Hub!

What's this about?
Greetings, Guardians! This is a hub dedicated to the 2014 video game Destiny, and it's 2017 sequel, Destiny 2. This thread is a place for Destiny fans to gather and chat about their Guardians, meet new friends, discuss Crucible tactics, make Raid plans, talk about lore, share their fan-dragons, and everything else Destiny-related!

What's Destiny?
Destiny & Destiny 2 are two online first-person shooter video games developed by Bungie. The games are set in a mythic science fiction world where players take on the role of a Guardian; defenders who use the power of Light to ward off the Darkness that is threatening Earth's last safe haven. Guardians are tasked with exploring different planets and destroying alien threats, while they search the Solar System for a way to revive a celestial being called the Traveler.

How do you join?
There aren't any requirements to join! If you consider yourself a Destiny fan then you can get posting right away. There is a totally optional form below which you may fill out if you wish. We also have a Discord server you may join! Please ping/PM @ClearLakes44 if you'd like a link.

Any questions?
If you have any questions/comments/suggestions please send a PM to @ClearLakes44.

QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
[center]----- ----- [size=2]Home | [b]Introduce Yourself[/b] | Matchmaking | Creative Corner | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits[/size] ----- ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/5NfTDOv.jpg[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Introduce Yourself[/b][/size] ----- ----- You can fill in as much as or as little as you want. This form is totally optional and you aren't required to fill it in. It's just a way to break the ice! Also, if this thing gets big enough, everything may start moving onto spreadsheets.[/center] [code][b]Username[/b]: (Your Flight Rising username) [b]Preferred Name[/b]: (Your real name or nicknames ect) [b]Guardian(s) Race[/b]: (You can put more than one Guardian) [b]Guardian(s) Class/Subclass[/b]: (You can put more than one Guardian) [b]Supported Faction(s)[/b]: (You can put more than one) [b]Weapon of Choice[/b]: (Auto Rifle, Shotgun ect. You can put a specific weapon, too) [b]PvE or PvP[/b]: (Do you live for the Iron Banner, or prefer the Strike playlists, ect?) [b]Favorite Exotic(s)[/b]: (You can put more than one. Do you own any Exotics?) [b]Favorite NPC(s)[/b]: (You can include bosses, enemies ect) [b]Favorite Planet[/b]: (Includes the Reef/Tower/ect) [b]Favorite Strike/Raid[/b]: (You can put more than one. What Raids have you tried?) [b]Favorite Activity[/b]: (What do you love doing? Bounties, picking Spinmetal, ect?) [b]Favorite Expansion[/b]: (Which expansion have you enjoyed the most?)[/code] ----- -----

Home | Introduce Yourself | Matchmaking | Creative Corner | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits

5NfTDOv.jpg

Introduce Yourself

You can fill in as much as or as little as you want. This form is totally optional and you aren't required to fill it in. It's just a way to break the ice! Also, if this thing gets big enough, everything may start moving onto spreadsheets.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]: (Your Flight Rising username) [b]Preferred Name[/b]: (Your real name or nicknames ect) [b]Guardian(s) Race[/b]: (You can put more than one Guardian) [b]Guardian(s) Class/Subclass[/b]: (You can put more than one Guardian) [b]Supported Faction(s)[/b]: (You can put more than one) [b]Weapon of Choice[/b]: (Auto Rifle, Shotgun ect. You can put a specific weapon, too) [b]PvE or PvP[/b]: (Do you live for the Iron Banner, or prefer the Strike playlists, ect?) [b]Favorite Exotic(s)[/b]: (You can put more than one. Do you own any Exotics?) [b]Favorite NPC(s)[/b]: (You can include bosses, enemies ect) [b]Favorite Planet[/b]: (Includes the Reef/Tower/ect) [b]Favorite Strike/Raid[/b]: (You can put more than one. What Raids have you tried?) [b]Favorite Activity[/b]: (What do you love doing? Bounties, picking Spinmetal, ect?) [b]Favorite Expansion[/b]: (Which expansion have you enjoyed the most?)

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
[center]----- ----- [size=2]Home | Introduce Yourself | [b]Matchmaking[/b] | Creative Corner | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits[/size] ----- ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/0Hi3hwR.jpg[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Matchmaking[/b][/size] ----- ----- You can use this thread as a way to arrange Raids/Strikes/ect with other players. To add your information, please fill in the form below. If you ever want your information removed or changed please PM @ClearLakes44 and it will be done ASAP.[/center] [code][b]Username[/b]: (Your Flight Rising username) [b]Consoles[/b]: (What consoles are you available on?) [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: You may keep this private. Put "Available via PM" ect if you'd like people to message you) [b]PvP[/b]: (Do you want to play Crucible, Trials ect?) [b]PvE[/b]: (Do you want to play Nightfall, Prison of Elders ect?) [b]Raids[/b]: (Do you want to play the Raids? You can put specific ones) [b]Timezone[/b]: (Alternatively you can put how far behind/ahead you are of Flight Rising time) [b]Other Comments[/b]: (You can put whatever else here. What days you're online, if you require your teammates to have a headset, ect)[/code] ----- [size=2][b]Username[/b]: ClearLakes44 [b]Console[/b]: Xbox One [b]Gamertag[/b]: PrettyBatty [b]PvP[/b]: Nope [b]PvE[/b]: Nightfall, Strikes & a million Prison runs [b]Raids[/b]: Yes!! Specifically Vault of Glass or King's Fall [b]Timezone[/b]: UTC+08:00. Usually 15/16 hours ahead of FR [b]Other Comments[/b]: If you're gunna carry me through King's Fall, please have a headset ;w; also usually only available middle of the week. I'm also open to just faffin' about on patrols or whatever [b]Username[/b]: Guardianess [b]Consoles[/b]: Xbox One + Playstation 4 (you'll find me more readily playing Destiny on XB1 with my relative, I'm more advanced on XB) [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: Available via PM [b]PvP[/b]: No joins/requests, I don't play PvP. [b]PvE[/b]: Game for any PvE activities. [b]Raids[/b]: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete WotM. [b]Timezone[/b]: +1 hour FR [b]Other Comments[/b]: It's preferred if you could join the party but not entorely necessary unless it's a raid. Sometimes we play music through the mics for silly reasons, especially on PS4, my PS friends are much more rowdy. Not usually on before 14:00 FR time, very good chance you'll catch me on each day around 18:00 FR time, again, varies day by day. However I'm not always playing Destiny. [b]Username[/b]: Rogue [b]Consoles[/b]: Xbox One [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: PM if interested :0 [b]PvP[/b]: Sure! I'm not the best, and I've never done Trials, but I'm up for it. [b]PvE[/b]: Yeah! I've never done a raid before, though. [b]Raids[/b]: I don't have a lot of time to play for long amounts of time consecutively, but I'm up to try! [b]Timezone[/b]: FR+1 [b]Other Comments[/b]: I typically don't talk, though I do have a headset (anxiety and roommates that I don't want to bother, especially at night). I wouldn't require anyone to have a headset/talk, though that may cause some issues when raiding lol. [b]Username[/b]: CasualPancakes [b]Consoles[/b]: Ps4 [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: LeahAN [b]PvP[/b]: Crucible/Trials [b]PvE[/b]: Nightfall/Strikes [b]Raids[/b]: Looking for someone to guide me through the newest raid. [b]Timezone[/b]: MDT [b]Other Comments[/b]: Usually play on weekends/evenings [b]Username[/b]: CheeseChatot [b]Consoles[/b]: PS4 (active) Xbone (inactive since April Update, lacks RoI dlc) [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: CheeseChatot on both accounts [b]PvP[/b]: No preference. I can do anything. [b]PvE[/b]: Up for anything really! [b]Raids[/b]: All of them. I would love to give WoTM a go. [b]Timezone[/b]: UTC +10, Australia/QLD [b]Other Comments[/b]: Online on Sunday afternoons, Monday and Tuesday only. Again, I am a solo player and would love to group up with others to do stuff that requires fireteams. [b]Username[/b]: ArchieHicox [b]Consoles[/b]: PS4 [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: Ask? [b]PvP[/b]: Nope [b]PvE[/b]: Prison of Elders would be neato since I need some rep, but I'm having fun just running around with someone, heh. [b]Raids[/b]: Yes no maybe [b]Timezone[/b]: CET or GMT+1 [b]Other Comments[/b]: I don't have a headset yet but I'm planning on getting one. RIP. [b]Username[/b]: Mystics [b]Consoles[/b]: Xbox One [b]Gamertag[/b]: Available via PM [b]PvP[/b]: Personally don't run PvP, [b]PvE[/b]: Down for any PvE activity [b]Raids[/b]: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete Wrath of the Machine. [b]Timezone[/b]: +1 hour FR, MST [b]Other Comments[/b]: PM me for Gamertag, and please send a message before inviting me to a game or a party, as I ignore random invites for the most part. [b]Username[/b]: Crota [b]Consoles[/b]: Xbox One [b]Gamertag[/b]: Anomalous 049 [b]PvP[/b]: Sure, why not. I have on and off days. NOT reliable for trials (especially flawless runs, will do bounty runs though). Iron Banner is my jam, and if doubles ever comes back, heck yeah [b]PvE[/b]: nightfalls/strikes are fine. Would rather not do prison. [b]Raids[/b]: All of them (I am Light Level 400 across all my characters, and will carry/Sherpa) Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST). [b]Other Comments[/b]: I have a mic and prefer you do too, especially if I'm carrying/sherpa-ing you through raids. I'm also an adult gamer, and the group I play with is rowdy and usually always full of...colourful language, so beware that! [b]Username[/b]: Alxias [b]Consoles[/b]: Xbox One [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: Mistress Kzar [b]PvP[/b]: I don't do a lot of PxP unless its specified as needed in my quests. [b]PvE[/b]: I will do anything in PvE. I love Challenge/Prison, I love Raids, I love Nightfall. Bring it tf on. [b]Raids[/b]: LOVE raids. Wrath is my raid-child, Crota is easy (for now anyway), Kings fall angers me but I'm down (I hate jumping puzzles and tbf I rage lol but I make up words and the whole team laughs at me more than normal.) Vault is like simple too. I recently learned how to kill all the gorgons so there's that! I also recently completed Wrath during a 'raid drinking game' which was hilarious. [b]Timezone[/b]: Easters, +3 hours ahead of FR time. [b]Other Comments[/b]: I prefere playing with others that have mics. Especially in raids, raids often rely on communication and I've had trouble with completing raids in the past due to others not having means of communication outside of random 'user sent you a message' and then having to go through reading and replaying in the middle of a damn raid. [/size] ----- -----

0Hi3hwR.jpg

Matchmaking

You can use this thread as a way to arrange Raids/Strikes/ect with other players. To add your information, please fill in the form below. If you ever want your information removed or changed please PM @ClearLakes44 and it will be done ASAP.

Code:
[b]Username[/b]: (Your Flight Rising username) [b]Consoles[/b]: (What consoles are you available on?) [b]PSN / Gamertag[/b]: You may keep this private. Put "Available via PM" ect if you'd like people to message you) [b]PvP[/b]: (Do you want to play Crucible, Trials ect?) [b]PvE[/b]: (Do you want to play Nightfall, Prison of Elders ect?) [b]Raids[/b]: (Do you want to play the Raids? You can put specific ones) [b]Timezone[/b]: (Alternatively you can put how far behind/ahead you are of Flight Rising time) [b]Other Comments[/b]: (You can put whatever else here. What days you're online, if you require your teammates to have a headset, ect)

Username: ClearLakes44
Console: Xbox One
Gamertag: PrettyBatty
PvP: Nope
PvE: Nightfall, Strikes & a million Prison runs
Raids: Yes!! Specifically Vault of Glass or King's Fall
Timezone: UTC+08:00. Usually 15/16 hours ahead of FR
Other Comments: If you're gunna carry me through King's Fall, please have a headset ;w; also usually only available middle of the week. I'm also open to just faffin' about on patrols or whatever

Username: Guardianess
Consoles: Xbox One + Playstation 4 (you'll find me more readily playing Destiny on XB1 with my relative, I'm more advanced on XB)
PSN / Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: No joins/requests, I don't play PvP.
PvE: Game for any PvE activities.
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete WotM.
Timezone: +1 hour FR
Other Comments: It's preferred if you could join the party but not entorely necessary unless it's a raid. Sometimes we play music through the mics for silly reasons, especially on PS4, my PS friends are much more rowdy. Not usually on before 14:00 FR time, very good chance you'll catch me on each day around 18:00 FR time, again, varies day by day. However I'm not always playing Destiny.

Username: Rogue
Consoles: Xbox One
PSN / Gamertag: PM if interested :0
PvP: Sure! I'm not the best, and I've never done Trials, but I'm up for it.
PvE: Yeah! I've never done a raid before, though.
Raids: I don't have a lot of time to play for long amounts of time consecutively, but I'm up to try!
Timezone: FR+1
Other Comments: I typically don't talk, though I do have a headset (anxiety and roommates that I don't want to bother, especially at night). I wouldn't require anyone to have a headset/talk, though that may cause some issues when raiding lol.

Username: CasualPancakes
Consoles: Ps4
PSN / Gamertag: LeahAN
PvP: Crucible/Trials
PvE: Nightfall/Strikes
Raids: Looking for someone to guide me through the newest raid.
Timezone: MDT
Other Comments: Usually play on weekends/evenings

Username: CheeseChatot
Consoles: PS4 (active) Xbone (inactive since April Update, lacks RoI dlc)
PSN / Gamertag: CheeseChatot on both accounts
PvP: No preference. I can do anything.
PvE: Up for anything really!
Raids: All of them. I would love to give WoTM a go.
Timezone: UTC +10, Australia/QLD
Other Comments: Online on Sunday afternoons, Monday and Tuesday only. Again, I am a solo player and would love to group up with others to do stuff that requires fireteams.

Username: ArchieHicox
Consoles: PS4
PSN / Gamertag: Ask?
PvP: Nope
PvE: Prison of Elders would be neato since I need some rep, but I'm having fun just running around with someone, heh.
Raids: Yes no maybe
Timezone: CET or GMT+1
Other Comments: I don't have a headset yet but I'm planning on getting one. RIP.

Username: Mystics
Gamertag: Available via PM
PvP: Personally don't run PvP,
PvE: Down for any PvE activity
Raids: Any raids are fine, I have yet to complete Wrath of the Machine.
Timezone: +1 hour FR, MST
Other Comments: PM me for Gamertag, and please send a message before inviting me to a game or a party, as I ignore random invites for the most part.

Username: Crota
Gamertag: Anomalous 049
PvP: Sure, why not. I have on and off days. NOT reliable for trials (especially flawless runs, will do bounty runs though). Iron Banner is my jam, and if doubles ever comes back, heck yeah
PvE: nightfalls/strikes are fine. Would rather not do prison.
Raids: All of them (I am Light Level 400 across all my characters, and will carry/Sherpa)
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Other Comments: I have a mic and prefer you do too, especially if I'm carrying/sherpa-ing you through raids. I'm also an adult gamer, and the group I play with is rowdy and usually always full of...colourful language, so beware that!

Username: Alxias
PSN / Gamertag: Mistress Kzar
PvP: I don't do a lot of PxP unless its specified as needed in my quests.
PvE: I will do anything in PvE. I love Challenge/Prison, I love Raids, I love Nightfall. Bring it tf on.
Raids: LOVE raids. Wrath is my raid-child, Crota is easy (for now anyway), Kings fall angers me but I'm down (I hate jumping puzzles and tbf I rage lol but I make up words and the whole team laughs at me more than normal.) Vault is like simple too. I recently learned how to kill all the gorgons so there's that! I also recently completed Wrath during a 'raid drinking game' which was hilarious.
Timezone: Easters, +3 hours ahead of FR time.
Other Comments: I prefere playing with others that have mics. Especially in raids, raids often rely on communication and I've had trouble with completing raids in the past due to others not having means of communication outside of random 'user sent you a message' and then having to go through reading and replaying in the middle of a damn raid.

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
[center]----- ----- [size=2]Home | Introduce Yourself | Matchmaking | [b]Creative Corner[/b] | Pinglists | Other Links & Credits[/size] ----- ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/7vEXDlC.jpg[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Creative Corner[/b][/size] ----- ----- Show off your creative talents, Guardians! If you've got some artwork, music or fiction you'd like to be featured here, PM all information and links to @ClearLakes44. Please note that anything NSFW/Explicit will not be featured. ----- [u][b]Artwork[/b][/u] [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=3922]CheeseChatot[/url] made some cute lil free-to-use icons[/b]: [img]http://i.imgur.com/FySfbvu.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/xBE9I2g.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/Rd8foB0.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/mqbKAD2.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/SVdxqrq.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MdpyX6a.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/PbIrJKD.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/oxsLz2q.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/WeKHLyU.png[/img] ----- [u][b]Music[/b][/u] [b][url=https://open.spotify.com/user/ladyhemi/playlist/5QS0ZgCc7zVKF9diG8Zw8C]Guardianess' Destiny Playlist[/url][/b] 'A playlist based off the Led Zeppelin songs they used for the live action trailers. It's supposed to be the "classical" genre. Some music is explicit and like lots of music, innuendos are prevalent, etc.' Please note that you do need a Spotify/Facebook account to access this playlist! ----- [b][u]Fanfiction[/u][/b] ----- ----- [/center]

7vEXDlC.jpg

Creative Corner

Show off your creative talents, Guardians! If you've got some artwork, music or fiction you'd like to be featured here, PM all information and links to @ClearLakes44. Please note that anything NSFW/Explicit will not be featured.

Artwork

CheeseChatot made some cute lil free-to-use icons:
FySfbvu.pngxBE9I2g.pngRd8foB0.pngmqbKAD2.pngSVdxqrq.pngMdpyX6a.pngPbIrJKD.pngoxsLz2q.pngWeKHLyU.png

Music

Guardianess' Destiny Playlist
'A playlist based off the Led Zeppelin songs they used for the live action trailers. It's supposed to be the "classical" genre. Some music is explicit and like lots of music, innuendos are prevalent, etc.'
Please note that you do need a Spotify/Facebook account to access this playlist!

Fanfiction

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
[center]----- ----- [size=2]Home | Introduce Yourself | Matchmaking | Creative Corner | Pinglists | [b]Other Links & Credits[/b][/size] ----- ----- [img]http://i.imgur.com/7vEXDlC.jpg[/img] ----- ----- [size=5][b]Other Links[/b][/size] ----- ----- If you've got something Destiny-related and you want to share it with other people, PM @ClearLakes44 with any information/links and it'll be featured here! ----- [u][b]Flight Rising Links[/b][/u] [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1842472]The Great Houses Hatchery[/url][/b] CheeseChatot runs a Hatchery 'dedicated to providing Sornieth with Destiny themed dragons centered around the Fallen'. Breeds by Request Only! [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=258027]Crota's[/url]'s Taken Pair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23631026]Sylok[/url] & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25705447]Irxori[/url][/b] Crota breeds XXY Guardian babies on request! ----- [u][b]Off-site Links[/b][/u] [b][url=http://planetdestiny.com/rejected-destiny-grimoire-cards]Rejected Grimoire Cards[/url][/b] “You’ll never find a more majestic, awe-inspiring view [than the one at the Tower]. A concerning lack of guard rails, though.” –Cayde-6 ----- ----- [size=5][b]Credits[/b][/size] ----- ----- A huge thank you to @Fianna for helping with getting this idea off the ground! Honestly, this never would have happened if you hadn't found my silly Destiny dragons and we hadn't got talking. And thank you for all the wonderful suggestions you've made <3 I doubt I would ever be able to run this monster thread without you ;w; ----- ----- [/center]

7vEXDlC.jpg

Other Links

If you've got something Destiny-related and you want to share it with other people, PM @ClearLakes44 with any information/links and it'll be featured here!

Flight Rising Links

The Great Houses Hatchery
CheeseChatot runs a Hatchery 'dedicated to providing Sornieth with Destiny themed dragons centered around the Fallen'. Breeds by Request Only!

Crota's's Taken Pair: Sylok & Irxori
Crota breeds XXY Guardian babies on request!

Off-site Links

Rejected Grimoire Cards
“You’ll never find a more majestic, awe-inspiring view [than the one at the Tower]. A concerning lack of guard rails, though.” –Cayde-6

Credits

A huge thank you to @Fianna for helping with getting this idea off the ground! Honestly, this never would have happened if you hadn't found my silly Destiny dragons and we hadn't got talking. And thank you for all the wonderful suggestions you've made <3 I doubt I would ever be able to run this monster thread without you ;w;

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
yayyyyy!
yayyyyy!
Pssst....@gbcrush....in case you are interested.
Pssst....@gbcrush....in case you are interested.
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
Yeeeeh! I will be back when I am awake!
Good job! @ClearLakes44 ^^
Yeeeeh! I will be back when I am awake!
Good job! @ClearLakes44 ^^
Adoptables
Accents
Art Shop
wSTeHBJ.png
Raise your guns, guardians!
(Or blades, he.)

Might fill out the forms later. Depending onhow lazy I am :D
Raise your guns, guardians!
(Or blades, he.)

Might fill out the forms later. Depending onhow lazy I am :D
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Preferred Name: -

Guardian(s) Race: Main-Titan-Human, Hunter-Human, Warlock-Awoken
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Titan-Defender or Sunbreaker, Hunter-Nightstalker, Warlock-Stormcaller
Supported Faction(s): New Monarchy (some of my guardians support the queen as well)
Weapon of Choice: Auto Rifle (got a dream roll on my Soulstealers)
PvE or PvP: I only dabble with PvE

Favorite Exotic(s): Helm of Saint-14, Gjallarhorn, Black Spindle
Favorite NPC(s): Lord Shaxx, Lord Saladin, Mara Sov, Cayde-6, Ghost, Variks, Lady Efrideet
Favorite Strike/Raid: VoG was a fun one with my friends
Favorite Activity: Bounties, exploring, Prison/Challenge of Elders
Favorite Expansion: RoI (dat aesthetic tho)
Preferred Name: -

Guardian(s) Race: Main-Titan-Human, Hunter-Human, Warlock-Awoken
Guardian(s) Class/Subclass: Titan-Defender or Sunbreaker, Hunter-Nightstalker, Warlock-Stormcaller
Supported Faction(s): New Monarchy (some of my guardians support the queen as well)
Weapon of Choice: Auto Rifle (got a dream roll on my Soulstealers)
PvE or PvP: I only dabble with PvE

Favorite Exotic(s): Helm of Saint-14, Gjallarhorn, Black Spindle
Favorite NPC(s): Lord Shaxx, Lord Saladin, Mara Sov, Cayde-6, Ghost, Variks, Lady Efrideet
Favorite Strike/Raid: VoG was a fun one with my friends
Favorite Activity: Bounties, exploring, Prison/Challenge of Elders
Favorite Expansion: RoI (dat aesthetic tho)
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37