Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Comfort Corner
1 2 3
@VermilionInk

Thanks. I do see a therapist and take medication and while those help a lot, sometimes things like this still happen, typically due to others being ******** because they can and they get off on others being hurt because they're hurt.
@VermilionInk

Thanks. I do see a therapist and take medication and while those help a lot, sometimes things like this still happen, typically due to others being ******** because they can and they get off on others being hurt because they're hurt.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Would any of you happen to know what to do when your brain feels like it's shattering into a million pieces and burning at the same time and also your chest feels like it's collapsing but like. You have stuff you need to do? That sorta thing.
Would any of you happen to know what to do when your brain feels like it's shattering into a million pieces and burning at the same time and also your chest feels like it's collapsing but like. You have stuff you need to do? That sorta thing.

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope
Brain shattering, hm? Do you mean from intense stress, or something?
@chilope
Brain shattering, hm? Do you mean from intense stress, or something?
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I feel fat, stupid, useless, and ugly and my entire life has been falling down around me over these last few weeks. I have no idea what to do, everything is stressing me out, and I've completely lost motivation to continue a writing project I've been working on since March and really, really want to start working on it again but I just can't, there's too much stress and people have been treating me like garbage lately...
I feel fat, stupid, useless, and ugly and my entire life has been falling down around me over these last few weeks. I have no idea what to do, everything is stressing me out, and I've completely lost motivation to continue a writing project I've been working on since March and really, really want to start working on it again but I just can't, there's too much stress and people have been treating me like garbage lately...
@Sheer

Idk, just sort of uh. Like it's cracking. Like the pieces don't fit together right anymore.
@Sheer

Idk, just sort of uh. Like it's cracking. Like the pieces don't fit together right anymore.

iATzB2Z.png
my brain sometimes feels similar to that, i cant take all the stress of everything and FR is like my safety bubble away from all this madness that ruins my life
my brain sometimes feels similar to that, i cant take all the stress of everything and FR is like my safety bubble away from all this madness that ruins my life
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.pngXBhgPWa.gif tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@chilope
Is this more about how life and the things around you are affecting you, or is this more of a personal/mental thing? Or am I completely wrong all together?
@chilope
Is this more about how life and the things around you are affecting you, or is this more of a personal/mental thing? Or am I completely wrong all together?
@Sheer

Bit of both, actually.

I'm not sure, I'm not thinking super straight, I'm sorry.
@Sheer

Bit of both, actually.

I'm not sure, I'm not thinking super straight, I'm sorry.

iATzB2Z.png
@chilope

You have nothing to apologize for.
I'm not quite sure if I can relate or not, but I'm currently dealing with some pretty... annoying things. Things that make me doubt myself and confuse me to no end. I'm not sure what to do about it, what's the right choice, and when it'll end. It causes thoughts to spiral through my mind all night long and I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone about it, which kind of feels like my mind is shattering and burning.
What really helps is reminding myself that the part of my life that's causing it is just that: a single part. I still have so many other things going for me to focus on and keep me sane. Even if that one confusing part takes a turn for the worst, everything else will remain. (Friends, family, school, etc) Our situations are probably not similar at all and I don't know how much of what I said helps, but it's something.

@AtomicSamurai
If I were to actually know anything about you, I'm certain that I would disagree with all of those adjectives that you just used. But I don't know you and my words probably don't mean much, but I truly believe it.
If it were me, I'd step back from that project for a bit; don't force it. I'm currently doing my own little writing project. Whenever I don't feel motivated to write despite wanting to, I take a small break and use that time to revisit the things that originally motivated me to start.
Life can be unbearably stressful and difficult for everyone; I understand. If people are treating you like garbage, they're probably adding to the stress. It may be best to just separate yourself from those things and people. People like that aren't healthy to be around and aren't worth your time. If the things can't be avoided, then just remember that no matter how much stress is on your shoulders, it will pass and you just need to push through until then. It's easier said than done, but that mind-set always seems to work for me. Think of it at a challenge that will make you stronger; take the bull by the horns and throw it to the ground.
@chilope

You have nothing to apologize for.
I'm not quite sure if I can relate or not, but I'm currently dealing with some pretty... annoying things. Things that make me doubt myself and confuse me to no end. I'm not sure what to do about it, what's the right choice, and when it'll end. It causes thoughts to spiral through my mind all night long and I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone about it, which kind of feels like my mind is shattering and burning.
What really helps is reminding myself that the part of my life that's causing it is just that: a single part. I still have so many other things going for me to focus on and keep me sane. Even if that one confusing part takes a turn for the worst, everything else will remain. (Friends, family, school, etc) Our situations are probably not similar at all and I don't know how much of what I said helps, but it's something.

@AtomicSamurai
If I were to actually know anything about you, I'm certain that I would disagree with all of those adjectives that you just used. But I don't know you and my words probably don't mean much, but I truly believe it.
If it were me, I'd step back from that project for a bit; don't force it. I'm currently doing my own little writing project. Whenever I don't feel motivated to write despite wanting to, I take a small break and use that time to revisit the things that originally motivated me to start.
Life can be unbearably stressful and difficult for everyone; I understand. If people are treating you like garbage, they're probably adding to the stress. It may be best to just separate yourself from those things and people. People like that aren't healthy to be around and aren't worth your time. If the things can't be avoided, then just remember that no matter how much stress is on your shoulders, it will pass and you just need to push through until then. It's easier said than done, but that mind-set always seems to work for me. Think of it at a challenge that will make you stronger; take the bull by the horns and throw it to the ground.
@AtomicSamurai Well, I'm super impractical online and would say to go take a break/vacation. But that's not really in everyone's budget or availability. But I can say that you're precious, and things will start to look up. Not necessarily soon, but eventually. Would you like your cards read?

Side note: I decided to take that Tundra off your hands. Hopefully a breed change will motivate me to cull more dragons from my lair.
@AtomicSamurai Well, I'm super impractical online and would say to go take a break/vacation. But that's not really in everyone's budget or availability. But I can say that you're precious, and things will start to look up. Not necessarily soon, but eventually. Would you like your cards read?

Side note: I decided to take that Tundra off your hands. Hopefully a breed change will motivate me to cull more dragons from my lair.
2013_FireFest_14.png
1 2 3