Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 383 384
I love WoF !!! Pingslist please ?
I love WoF !!! Pingslist please ?
@HeirOfDoom
I ship the average, Sword X Luna
@HeirOfDoom
I ship the average, Sword X Luna
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
"Sword" indeed. I ship Swordtail x Luna, too. Also, Sundew already loves someone that's not Swordtail. Can I post my theories here? Well I'm gonna post a theory of mine here.

On page 21 of The Hive Queen, Sundew says, "My guess is Luna got blown out to sea and he tried to follow her. But the storm chucked him into a boulder instead. Which he deserved, if you ask me. Did you see him fly off and leave me fighting two HiveWings alone? I mean, sure, Luna is great and I know he just got her back and all and I get it; I have a one true love, too." When I read that, I immediately went into hyper-alert mode for any signs of who Sundew might be into.

Then on page 80, Sundew says, "This is the WORST. Wil - my tribe would fall over laughing at me right now." The "Wil" caught my attention, so I made sure to keep an eye out for who "Wil" might be.

And THEN, on the last page of the book, a.k.a. page 286, the LeafWing Tsunami and Turtle encounter says, "I'm Willow and if you want to live, you should turn around and go back there right now."

And BOOM, I had a theory. Any homophobes, stay away, because the way they described Willow was, "A green dragon with brown eyes hovered overhead, clutching the dead snake in her talons. Her wings were paler green than her body and shaped like leaves, and her underscales were dappled with dark green leaf shapes like shadows."

If you haven't figured it out yet, my theory is that Sundew and Willow are a gay couple together, which I wished (kinda) to be true, so there would be a tiny bit more LGBT+ representation in the world.

My theory has been answered in the 13th book. I didn't read it, but I read the reviews on Amazon about the book. If you would like a spoiler, the answer is yes, Sundew and Willow are a gay couple. I'm very happy about that. :D If you've read my rant until here, congrats! I probably would've stopped reading somewhere above. Anyway, thanks for reading if you did read this!

Note: Yes, I had the book for reference when I wrote this. :>
"Sword" indeed. I ship Swordtail x Luna, too. Also, Sundew already loves someone that's not Swordtail. Can I post my theories here? Well I'm gonna post a theory of mine here.

On page 21 of The Hive Queen, Sundew says, "My guess is Luna got blown out to sea and he tried to follow her. But the storm chucked him into a boulder instead. Which he deserved, if you ask me. Did you see him fly off and leave me fighting two HiveWings alone? I mean, sure, Luna is great and I know he just got her back and all and I get it; I have a one true love, too." When I read that, I immediately went into hyper-alert mode for any signs of who Sundew might be into.

Then on page 80, Sundew says, "This is the WORST. Wil - my tribe would fall over laughing at me right now." The "Wil" caught my attention, so I made sure to keep an eye out for who "Wil" might be.

And THEN, on the last page of the book, a.k.a. page 286, the LeafWing Tsunami and Turtle encounter says, "I'm Willow and if you want to live, you should turn around and go back there right now."

And BOOM, I had a theory. Any homophobes, stay away, because the way they described Willow was, "A green dragon with brown eyes hovered overhead, clutching the dead snake in her talons. Her wings were paler green than her body and shaped like leaves, and her underscales were dappled with dark green leaf shapes like shadows."

If you haven't figured it out yet, my theory is that Sundew and Willow are a gay couple together, which I wished (kinda) to be true, so there would be a tiny bit more LGBT+ representation in the world.

My theory has been answered in the 13th book. I didn't read it, but I read the reviews on Amazon about the book. If you would like a spoiler, the answer is yes, Sundew and Willow are a gay couple. I'm very happy about that. :D If you've read my rant until here, congrats! I probably would've stopped reading somewhere above. Anyway, thanks for reading if you did read this!

Note: Yes, I had the book for reference when I wrote this. :>
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
@HufflepuffDragon
I READ THE WALL!
Lol...
I didn’t make an connection until I read it in the book haha...
@HufflepuffDragon
I READ THE WALL!
Lol...
I didn’t make an connection until I read it in the book haha...
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
I guess I just notice a lot of things in a book/text/passage if I'm hyper-alert. XD

Also, congrats on reading the wall. XP
I guess I just notice a lot of things in a book/text/passage if I'm hyper-alert. XD

Also, congrats on reading the wall. XP
bleh
she/her
FR time +3
i got my poison jungle book and i have read it all SPOILER AHEAD

the leafwings and the silkwings go to phriyya (how ever you spell it) and queen wasp is controlled BY a plant, she does not controll it
i got my poison jungle book and i have read it all SPOILER AHEAD

the leafwings and the silkwings go to phriyya (how ever you spell it) and queen wasp is controlled BY a plant, she does not controll it
8776caefc9ea3d896a0d8924700d9d3c.gif
@EPICdragon99

I would like to join!
@EPICdragon99

I would like to join!
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@epicdragon99 Could I join?
also anyone who has read TPJ
bye blue
i promise blicket will be canon soon but not yet
@epicdragon99 Could I join?
also anyone who has read TPJ
bye blue
i promise blicket will be canon soon but not yet
flc0nOM.png
@EPICdragon99 I wish to join please
@EPICdragon99 I wish to join please
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giffr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngAny/All fr__plague_mini_by_baelfin-daqljzd.png Pronounsfr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
If it's dragon picking, don't forget to check the hibden
I'm half way thru book 13!!! And I'm so happy for Sundew and her pairing. My heart is so full!
I'm half way thru book 13!!! And I'm so happy for Sundew and her pairing. My heart is so full!
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
1 2 ... 359 360 361 362 363 ... 383 384