Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 383 384
@Fluffdoge
OWO
Also isn’t it halarious how the design for the Silkwings changed so everyone got the description wrong XD
@Fluffdoge
OWO
Also isn’t it halarious how the design for the Silkwings changed so everyone got the description wrong XD
466w8yC.png
She/her +3 FR time
emotional*weird*bubbly*friendly*dark*compassionate*quiet*rude*insane
So anybody makes any wof fan dragons lately? I don't have nearly enough room to actually try and start a collection, the only actual fan dragon I have being glory and like one dragon who looks a bit like a seawing.

Anyway it's Trickmurk Circus and that means more skins and accents! Specifically ones that fit for a wof fan dragon.

This accent would probably fit for a nightwing if you're the type of fan headcannons or likes the idea of nightwings with cool designs on their wings.

This could possibly work for a nightwing, but it doesn't fully cover the wings and goes onto the neck area, so I don't see many people using it.

If you're going for like a completely black nightwing, I could see this accent working.

I could see this working for either a rainwing or a nightwing*

*I know nightwings don't have underbellies colored like that, but I think i've seen people draw nightwings with designs like those. so it's really if you like that type of aesthetic.

I don't know if people actually like these, but I find it kind of fun to do.
Feel free to tell me what you guys think!
So anybody makes any wof fan dragons lately? I don't have nearly enough room to actually try and start a collection, the only actual fan dragon I have being glory and like one dragon who looks a bit like a seawing.

Anyway it's Trickmurk Circus and that means more skins and accents! Specifically ones that fit for a wof fan dragon.

This accent would probably fit for a nightwing if you're the type of fan headcannons or likes the idea of nightwings with cool designs on their wings.

This could possibly work for a nightwing, but it doesn't fully cover the wings and goes onto the neck area, so I don't see many people using it.

If you're going for like a completely black nightwing, I could see this accent working.

I could see this working for either a rainwing or a nightwing*

*I know nightwings don't have underbellies colored like that, but I think i've seen people draw nightwings with designs like those. so it's really if you like that type of aesthetic.

I don't know if people actually like these, but I find it kind of fun to do.
Feel free to tell me what you guys think!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
I would love to be apart of this fan group :3 If I can be added
I would love to be apart of this fan group :3 If I can be added
Hnnngh... After neglecting this thread for AGES, I've finally got the member list all caught up. Phew!

Anyways, I can't wait for the next book. I'd speculate, but there's so little to speculate about! I'm just hoping for some bee/wasp/hornet-like dergs with stingers like SandWings. That'd be really rad, and it'd make sense with the whole "Prophecy of the Hive" thing.
Hnnngh... After neglecting this thread for AGES, I've finally got the member list all caught up. Phew!

Anyways, I can't wait for the next book. I'd speculate, but there's so little to speculate about! I'm just hoping for some bee/wasp/hornet-like dergs with stingers like SandWings. That'd be really rad, and it'd make sense with the whole "Prophecy of the Hive" thing.
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Hi everyone! I just wanted to say that I made a new section in my art store called: FR to WoF. I convert Flight Rising Dragons into Wings of Fire Dragons. If you have any questions, just ping me! ^^ Link to Store (Please order here): http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2085726/1 [b]Prices: [/b]15,000 Treasure or 15 Gems per dragon Examples: [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2c40/f/2018/066/4/6/starwatcher__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dc57dpb.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269354/26935314_350.png[/img] NightWing[/center] ------------------ [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/2063/f/2018/061/b/0/aether_by_gdtrekkie-dc4sjhq.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226970/22696937_350.png[/img] IceWing/SkyWing[/center] ------------------ [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5a88/f/2018/061/8/c/aaron__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dc4ska4.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134074/13407375_350.png[/img] MudWing/IceWing[/center] @Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @KyuremStar @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @pureblood @MyPi @chaircatshizen @Aikidoka @CheetahCat @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Gemhydra @Amazonite @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli @supernovas @Kpribbit @FrootLoopDingus @Zexeos @NightFire102 @Chilicpepper @ArcticGalaxy @Dragonheartnight @Gazebo @ElecSquirrel10 @heartcrusher1 @dogsword @SahelSandWing @MagicJade @colali @TheStormCatcher @HeavenlyHydra7 @BloomingAzalea @Tricky67 @dragonlover1003 @MeapyBlossom @SandwingQueen @ThornOfStorm130 @Nightshades @FantasticHaxorus @FlightRiser2005 @Crystalcave @PhoenixTheAnimus @TiaDaWerecat @Eeveemastergamer @TalonsAndTails @MoonEclipse @Sparrowhound @Allunar @MysterySandwing @Quackey @Oapha @chrissi1997 @Rainwing68 @AuroratheIceWing @Blizzardwing @dragoncat24 @kiwis @DestinyRainwing @Frysa @TheDragonHawk @TsunamiHolmes @Texasface @SpyroFire @saltyscone @CalamityDawn @FireMaster101 @OpalSplash514 @s0ki @BattleATrueHero @TNTEpicMadness @EchoSoul @FlareScaple @MoonlightxAmulet @Threemoons @ShardofSun @GreyWardenNova @Fizzywits @Sootfeather @PyrrhianDragon @Blackstone359 @CrypticCat121803 @Nmgreendragon7 @Lightacres @MacyGracie @winterclaws89 @Dragondreamer @Lizhardking @Blueflare @PrismRainIceWing @rinthesecond @NifltheIceWing @watermellon @Ciroth9002 @Jurastics @GingerC @arcticstar @ravencloudcat @StygianDragon @RedHydraX @TheLostHeir @TaigaIce @Jennybeans @Windshear @Ivyfeather @usbdongle @moonrisewolf @Kaltalria @DawnMist2 @SawsbuckOakleaf @Lunagirl6780 @Pandacow @smokingponies @Talleyrand @Aleutian @LividBlood @Icewinglight @dragonnatalie @Japachi @DracoLeo @Amorii @Birddragon936 @PixelWings @KhajiitHasWares @Hiscusbiscus @Starlightwonders @ShinyTyphlosion @riseandshine @FelixMcTrashy @Bronykid101 @thePurple @ColossalLemon @thebossdragoness @PureNarcissus11 @SweetToothArt @lilacwolf @GilaTheHybrid @Willowfern28 @goldenglory @KemaLynn1515 @Kaeqiin @Tacodoodle @Amyatzu @Rey185 @Violeteevee @PhoenixDaSkywing @BombSwan @TyphoonSeawing @FeatherCats @NocturnistheDark @1010nightflyer @clairthedemon @DragonLover76589 @skylexar @AetherDragon @MeepWing @Sailine @IzzyWizzy @Supersalamander @Svecounia72 @slydinosaur98 @SkyTheMcPro @Phrixi @ArtsyDragon7 @Alphanix @Moonsong48 @Serrated @TheDeathseer @erinbo1 @Reinnu @VioletAttack @ScarletTheDragon @ArcaneShadows @LapisDragon17718 @DawnGlory105 @Aetherstorm @Rainbowkitty0221 @xxneonblazexx @Hisscale @Dragonartist24 @Gusted @IcyWolfDragon @Sssargon @Mayari @Dawnfrost246 @Vaugen @ErisAlmighty @Slushychase @RavenFearsome @doomcat @WingsOfWisps @Darkmoonbreeder @Willowfrost10 @TehKitsuneNeko @WiffleSnuf @GlitchingFlame @FadeHopper @Pathfinder777 @snowwing @Endie @Kinkajou02 @Hyviter @FireSandWof @SteamPunker777 @Knickknacks @Serkaralka @DragonFire @NoDragonHere @Kano3Shuuya @CosmicTrash @kenjirou @Drakzaen @ShadowSwirl @DraconicMusic @CollectorOfDregs @Kushana03 @Marineseawing12 @hoghops @Akan @starsight2217 @LightningShatter @ClaytonTheTurtle @MuffinCloud @GloryWings
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say that I made a new section in my art store called: FR to WoF.
I convert Flight Rising Dragons into Wings of Fire Dragons. If you have any questions, just ping me! ^^

Link to Store (Please order here):
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2085726/1

Prices: 15,000 Treasure or 15 Gems per dragon

Examples:
starwatcher__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dc57dpb.png
26935314_350.png

NightWing

aether_by_gdtrekkie-dc4sjhq.png
22696937_350.png

IceWing/SkyWing

aaron__fr_to_wof__by_gdtrekkie-dc4ska4.png
13407375_350.png

MudWing/IceWing

@Temerarie @Selki @asho2218 @Arcticuno2011 @nappez @PrismaticSkies @DoctorAlphys @Eaglefairy @ThatOneIceWing @KyuremStar @CrowFur @RiftSeaWing @sh33pskin @JumpingDragons @LyraFlameThrower @Rosezuma @pureblood @MyPi @chaircatshizen @Aikidoka @CheetahCat @mythicalMagpie @QueenClam @Mydragonsfly @TreeDragon @Firetear @eener9lilly @SwiftSeagull @SakuraOkami7 @winterrose21@Pyra @crazyraspberry @PepperHead @Deramadus @Skyhigh2004 @Gemhydra @Amazonite @DoctorAndersWiki @EtherealRaven @SariStar @perilhellfire @deputykuriboh @Wymetz @UnkemptOptimist @Qibli @supernovas @Kpribbit @FrootLoopDingus @Zexeos @NightFire102 @Chilicpepper @ArcticGalaxy @Dragonheartnight @Gazebo @ElecSquirrel10 @heartcrusher1 @dogsword @SahelSandWing @MagicJade @colali @TheStormCatcher @HeavenlyHydra7 @BloomingAzalea @Tricky67 @dragonlover1003 @MeapyBlossom @SandwingQueen @ThornOfStorm130 @Nightshades @FantasticHaxorus @FlightRiser2005 @Crystalcave @PhoenixTheAnimus @TiaDaWerecat @Eeveemastergamer @TalonsAndTails @MoonEclipse @Sparrowhound @Allunar @MysterySandwing @Quackey @Oapha @chrissi1997 @Rainwing68 @AuroratheIceWing @Blizzardwing @dragoncat24 @kiwis @DestinyRainwing @Frysa @TheDragonHawk @TsunamiHolmes @Texasface @SpyroFire @saltyscone @CalamityDawn @FireMaster101 @OpalSplash514 @s0ki @BattleATrueHero @TNTEpicMadness @EchoSoul @FlareScaple @MoonlightxAmulet @Threemoons @ShardofSun @GreyWardenNova @Fizzywits @Sootfeather @PyrrhianDragon @Blackstone359 @CrypticCat121803 @Nmgreendragon7 @Lightacres @MacyGracie @winterclaws89 @Dragondreamer @Lizhardking @Blueflare @PrismRainIceWing @rinthesecond @NifltheIceWing @watermellon @Ciroth9002 @Jurastics @GingerC @arcticstar @ravencloudcat @StygianDragon @RedHydraX @TheLostHeir @TaigaIce @Jennybeans @Windshear @Ivyfeather @usbdongle @moonrisewolf @Kaltalria @DawnMist2 @SawsbuckOakleaf @Lunagirl6780 @Pandacow @smokingponies @Talleyrand @Aleutian @LividBlood @Icewinglight @dragonnatalie @Japachi @DracoLeo @Amorii @Birddragon936 @PixelWings @KhajiitHasWares @Hiscusbiscus @Starlightwonders @ShinyTyphlosion @riseandshine @FelixMcTrashy @Bronykid101 @thePurple @ColossalLemon @thebossdragoness @PureNarcissus11 @SweetToothArt @lilacwolf @GilaTheHybrid @Willowfern28 @goldenglory @KemaLynn1515 @Kaeqiin @Tacodoodle @Amyatzu @Rey185 @Violeteevee @PhoenixDaSkywing @BombSwan @TyphoonSeawing @FeatherCats @NocturnistheDark @1010nightflyer @clairthedemon @DragonLover76589 @skylexar @AetherDragon @MeepWing @Sailine @IzzyWizzy @Supersalamander @Svecounia72 @slydinosaur98 @SkyTheMcPro @Phrixi @ArtsyDragon7 @Alphanix @Moonsong48 @Serrated @TheDeathseer @erinbo1 @Reinnu @VioletAttack @ScarletTheDragon @ArcaneShadows @LapisDragon17718 @DawnGlory105 @Aetherstorm @Rainbowkitty0221 @xxneonblazexx @Hisscale @Dragonartist24 @Gusted @IcyWolfDragon @Sssargon @Mayari @Dawnfrost246 @Vaugen @ErisAlmighty @Slushychase @RavenFearsome @doomcat @WingsOfWisps @Darkmoonbreeder @Willowfrost10 @TehKitsuneNeko @WiffleSnuf @GlitchingFlame @FadeHopper @Pathfinder777 @snowwing @Endie @Kinkajou02 @Hyviter @FireSandWof @SteamPunker777 @Knickknacks @Serkaralka @DragonFire @NoDragonHere @Kano3Shuuya @CosmicTrash @kenjirou @Drakzaen @ShadowSwirl @DraconicMusic @CollectorOfDregs @Kushana03 @Marineseawing12 @hoghops @Akan @starsight2217 @LightningShatter @ClaytonTheTurtle @MuffinCloud @GloryWings
@QueenClam
Oh wow!
@QueenClam
Oh wow!
48695270p.png 5BsilZ9.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
7A7cEAI.png
DxCICZ1.png
2VtxnMX.png
5vnsOgE.png
8GgdVkW.png
omKpPgG.png
Luna
6278331p.png
@QueenClam

Woaah
@QueenClam

Woaah
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
oh wow! ^_^ Thank you for the ping!
oh wow! ^_^ Thank you for the ping!
@QueenClam
Oh my gosh!!! They're wonderful!!!!! I have my own WoF Project here with FanDragons!
@QueenClam
Oh my gosh!!! They're wonderful!!!!! I have my own WoF Project here with FanDragons!
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@QueenClam

OOOH I need one!
@QueenClam

OOOH I need one!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
1 2 ... 304 305 306 307 308 ... 383 384