Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 373 374
@Skywolf237

It's okay if your awkward, we don't mind; come talk to us as much, or as little as you want, we won't judge!

The Hub just opened at the end of last week, so not a lot of people know about it. Farmer Refuted isn't that hard of a song to remember when you really realize it's just one short piece with added commentary and Alexander yelling at Burr.
@Skywolf237

It's okay if your awkward, we don't mind; come talk to us as much, or as little as you want, we won't judge!

The Hub just opened at the end of last week, so not a lot of people know about it. Farmer Refuted isn't that hard of a song to remember when you really realize it's just one short piece with added commentary and Alexander yelling at Burr.
UZVTEBc.png
Alexander yelling at Burr, a concise history of the Hamilton/Burr relationship. But seriously, folks... Someone mentioned Jonathan Groff is leaving. You guys know LMM is leaving in June or July to work on Mary Poppins, right?
Alexander yelling at Burr, a concise history of the Hamilton/Burr relationship. But seriously, folks... Someone mentioned Jonathan Groff is leaving. You guys know LMM is leaving in June or July to work on Mary Poppins, right?
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
@ArkhamAnja

I heard rumours of Groff but I didn't know Lin was leaving, I'm a little sad but if Mary Poppins is anything like Hamilton, it will be amazing! my mum will probably drag me off to see it since she LOVES Mary Poppins
@ArkhamAnja

I heard rumours of Groff but I didn't know Lin was leaving, I'm a little sad but if Mary Poppins is anything like Hamilton, it will be amazing! my mum will probably drag me off to see it since she LOVES Mary Poppins
UZVTEBc.png
heck yes!! i belong here!! if i got the chance to play anyone in the show it would be jefferson or angelica - i live for the sass. my favorite song of all time is room where it happens but lately i've been obsessed with stay alive, farmer refuted, and schuyler defeated :0
heck yes!! i belong here!! if i got the chance to play anyone in the show it would be jefferson or angelica - i live for the sass. my favorite song of all time is room where it happens but lately i've been obsessed with stay alive, farmer refuted, and schuyler defeated :0
aa !! thank you @BlooTheDragon :0
It's kinda cool that it just opened now (and probably would explain why I didn't see it earlier lmao)

I knew about Groffsauce, but not about LMM!
Honestly, I'm a little upset rn, but I hope he goes and has fun working with Mary Poppins!!

If we're talking about whichever character you'd wanna play, I'd have to go with either A.Ham, or Thomas Jefferson. T.Jeff's sass is a beautiful thing, but I love A.Ham with all of my heart, so ee I guess it's a tie. Being part of the Company, or playing Charles Lee would be super fun too, tbh 0w0
aa !! thank you @BlooTheDragon :0
It's kinda cool that it just opened now (and probably would explain why I didn't see it earlier lmao)

I knew about Groffsauce, but not about LMM!
Honestly, I'm a little upset rn, but I hope he goes and has fun working with Mary Poppins!!

If we're talking about whichever character you'd wanna play, I'd have to go with either A.Ham, or Thomas Jefferson. T.Jeff's sass is a beautiful thing, but I love A.Ham with all of my heart, so ee I guess it's a tie. Being part of the Company, or playing Charles Lee would be super fun too, tbh 0w0
tumblr_pmpdofcDAy1y6e1pto1_500.gif
*sneaks into thread*
hello yes I am new to this fandom
and I'm currently crying from finding The World was Wide Enough for the first time
*sneaks into thread*
hello yes I am new to this fandom
and I'm currently crying from finding The World was Wide Enough for the first time
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
May the 4th be with you, fellow Hamilton fans! Just thought I'd stop by and drop off a special surprise from the man himself and co-creator of this song, J.J. Abrams.

Jabba Flow
May the 4th be with you, fellow Hamilton fans! Just thought I'd stop by and drop off a special surprise from the man himself and co-creator of this song, J.J. Abrams.

Jabba Flow
*Insert witty comment here*
@SylphOfHeart

Hello!! <3
We're always welcome to new members of the fandom! At first, I didn't recognize the name of the song but yeah... I'll admit I cried this morning after realizing I had skipped over that song. Just hamilton's ghostly voice still haunts me

@ScimitarCat

Thank you Cat!
@SylphOfHeart

Hello!! <3
We're always welcome to new members of the fandom! At first, I didn't recognize the name of the song but yeah... I'll admit I cried this morning after realizing I had skipped over that song. Just hamilton's ghostly voice still haunts me

@ScimitarCat

Thank you Cat!
UZVTEBc.png
@BlooTheDragon
I've listened to most of the soundtrack on YouTube. But I didn't know that one existed until recently. And yeah his voice is really creepy in that one.
@BlooTheDragon
I've listened to most of the soundtrack on YouTube. But I didn't know that one existed until recently. And yeah his voice is really creepy in that one.
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@ArkhamAnja
What!? Lin's Leaving!? That's really sad, although I know he'll totally rock Mary Poppins. Do you know who's taking his place? I need to do my research on the new Alexander Hamilton actor ASAP
@ArkhamAnja
What!? Lin's Leaving!? That's really sad, although I know he'll totally rock Mary Poppins. Do you know who's taking his place? I need to do my research on the new Alexander Hamilton actor ASAP
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 373 374