Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worst pokemon battle everrrrr
Me and this random guy fought, right? Pokemon X. None of us used legendaries; but we both used a full shiny team. We both have tanks and fighter types. All of our fighters duked it out and died, and the match was just our two tanks fighting each other... forever. You don't know how long that fruitless endeavor went on for... he uses Curse and Body Slam with Snorlax. I used Scald and Ice Beam with Milotic. He uses Rest and Sleep Talk. I'd get tired of his shenanigans and Dragon Tail him out or use Recover... by the end of the match, we were both using Struggle. This was the saddest battle I have ever been in. I cri. [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/384d/i/2015/119/1/a/redraw___mega_milotic__shiny__by_tonyficticium-d8rjo7u.png[/img][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/038c/f/2013/312/5/1/shiny_snorlax_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6th76b.png[/img]
Me and this random guy fought, right? Pokemon X. None of us used legendaries; but we both used a full shiny team. We both have tanks and fighter types. All of our fighters duked it out and died, and the match was just our two tanks fighting each other... forever. You don't know how long that fruitless endeavor went on for... he uses Curse and Body Slam with Snorlax. I used Scald and Ice Beam with Milotic. He uses Rest and Sleep Talk. I'd get tired of his shenanigans and Dragon Tail him out or use Recover... by the end of the match, we were both using Struggle. This was the saddest battle I have ever been in. I cri.

redraw___mega_milotic__shiny__by_tonyficticium-d8rjo7u.pngshiny_snorlax_global_link_art_by_trainerparshen-d6th76b.png
welcome to stall, i mainly play UU so this is my area of specialty. lmao.
honestly though yeah it's annoying and when it comes down to it, it's a test of patience.

welcome to stall, i mainly play UU so this is my area of specialty. lmao.
honestly though yeah it's annoying and when it comes down to it, it's a test of patience.

Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
The thing I hate the most is a Shedinja. Seriously, if you play pokémon Showdown you'll always find someone with a goddamn shedinja.
I just rock blast them away or use famethrower when possible.
When I started playing pokémon I always wanted a shedinja because they were "op as sh*t" but now they are just too annoying.
The thing I hate the most is a Shedinja. Seriously, if you play pokémon Showdown you'll always find someone with a goddamn shedinja.
I just rock blast them away or use famethrower when possible.
When I started playing pokémon I always wanted a shedinja because they were "op as sh*t" but now they are just too annoying.
bal | she/her | lesbian | apply directly to forehead | FR+6 (brazil)
-i love goats!
-graevyard on neopets, myxini on gaia online, vy on recolor.me
-used to be Robothika, now saving up to not be Raezyr anymore

lmao, i have a stall/trick room team and i love it when people just quit because it's taking too long.
lmao, i have a stall/trick room team and i love it when people just quit because it's taking too long.
@Itari10 You don't run Haaze on your Milotic? I know I do just for things like the LardButt. As for a stall fest oh my. Between my Milotic and Tropius builds I can stall with the best of em at times. My friend tried so hard to get rid of my Tropius. Harvest kept recycling the sitrus berry hahaha oh god I was laughing my rear off
@Itari10 You don't run Haaze on your Milotic? I know I do just for things like the LardButt. As for a stall fest oh my. Between my Milotic and Tropius builds I can stall with the best of em at times. My friend tried so hard to get rid of my Tropius. Harvest kept recycling the sitrus berry hahaha oh god I was laughing my rear off
I don't know what to say
I got challenged by a guy with an all legendary team (Because legendary = good amiright????)

Since i actually put effort into breeding / planning my team i completely destroyed 5 of his pokemon. On the last one he sends out my internet died and he probably though i'd quit :'(
Moral of the story: Don't trust Virgin internet.

There was another guy that used a minimize, will-o-wisp AND CONFUSE RAY chandelure during a 3 v 3 battle where i didn't pick my roar mon in my team. I managed to beat his other 2 pokemon and keep my 3 alive. His lamp managed to kill 2 of my mons and i quit out of sheer frustration. People who use evasion in their moves are so scummy it's unreal. It's banned in competitive for a reason, just like sleep hax

I got challenged by a guy with an all legendary team (Because legendary = good amiright????)

Since i actually put effort into breeding / planning my team i completely destroyed 5 of his pokemon. On the last one he sends out my internet died and he probably though i'd quit :'(
Moral of the story: Don't trust Virgin internet.

There was another guy that used a minimize, will-o-wisp AND CONFUSE RAY chandelure during a 3 v 3 battle where i didn't pick my roar mon in my team. I managed to beat his other 2 pokemon and keep my 3 alive. His lamp managed to kill 2 of my mons and i quit out of sheer frustration. People who use evasion in their moves are so scummy it's unreal. It's banned in competitive for a reason, just like sleep hax

bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
@HayBay

I hate it when people just use all legendaries (esp. obviously hacked shiny ones). I still manage to beat them most of the time with my regular pokemon, but you wouldn't believe how many of those battles ended with "The other player has disconnected" :^)
@HayBay

I hate it when people just use all legendaries (esp. obviously hacked shiny ones). I still manage to beat them most of the time with my regular pokemon, but you wouldn't believe how many of those battles ended with "The other player has disconnected" :^)
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
My prob is i am not a fighter. I collect. Purely collect. I assume that my milotic is actually a 6IV I picked up someqhere because of how frikkin good it is???
My prob is i am not a fighter. I collect. Purely collect. I assume that my milotic is actually a 6IV I picked up someqhere because of how frikkin good it is???