Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Lyrics You Like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Song lyrics, poem lyrics.. post any that you like (or that simply come to mind)

Song lyrics, poem lyrics.. post any that you like (or that simply come to mind)
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart

My signature, from the song Dog And Butterfly by Heart. <3
@TehSweetheart

My signature, from the song Dog And Butterfly by Heart. <3
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif

@Lesley Ooh, that's really beautiful!

@Lesley Ooh, that's really beautiful!
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
@TehSweetheart
I used a sentence from "All Hail Shadow" by Crush 40 for my... motto? You know, the sentence that's under your clan's name. Anyways, it's "Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves".

And lyrics are usually very important to me. Some of my favorite songs/artist have meaningful lyrics (at least for me XD).
@TehSweetheart
I used a sentence from "All Hail Shadow" by Crush 40 for my... motto? You know, the sentence that's under your clan's name. Anyways, it's "Somewhere in chaos we all find ourselves".

And lyrics are usually very important to me. Some of my favorite songs/artist have meaningful lyrics (at least for me XD).
eUMhm7B.png
I really like the line 'When you say I'm f---ing crazy I know you mean I'm cute' in Hello, I Love You by Adore Delano. It makes me laugh every time.
I really like the line 'When you say I'm f---ing crazy I know you mean I'm cute' in Hello, I Love You by Adore Delano. It makes me laugh every time.

@CrazyassBat I think they call that a tagline :) But you call it whatever you like bc it can BE anything you want c: I really do like that line, it's pretty true

@CrazyassBat I think they call that a tagline :) But you call it whatever you like bc it can BE anything you want c: I really do like that line, it's pretty true
"You are the string in my bow,
Biblical Mary to Joe,
And North isn’t true ‘til it’s leading me to you,
You are the way that I know."

-Demons - Dry The River

I've been on a huuuuge Dry The River kick as of late and it doesnt help that this song reminds me so much of this one story I'm writing with my friend. It's sad but sweet, and i love it so much.
"You are the string in my bow,
Biblical Mary to Joe,
And North isn’t true ‘til it’s leading me to you,
You are the way that I know."

-Demons - Dry The River

I've been on a huuuuge Dry The River kick as of late and it doesnt help that this song reminds me so much of this one story I'm writing with my friend. It's sad but sweet, and i love it so much.
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Ohhh mannnnn, there's just like that one point in the songs that I always listen and they're just. So good. Mostly because of the melody too. These songs are kinda obscure though, and the first one is a bit graphic.
"Happiness comes, when everything's numbs-" "When the voice in your head says you're better off dead, don't open a vein. Just freeze your brain"
"There's a million, billion, trillion stars- but I'm down here low, fussing over scars,"
"You woke me up before you left, and I won't forget that,"
"I said, if we could go back, if we had time for that, oh would you change anything. Well you said, 'This is my last breath, and I leave with no regrets, this life is over, but I had you 'til death"
Like, these are the ones that came first to mind and whoops this is a long post.
Ohhh mannnnn, there's just like that one point in the songs that I always listen and they're just. So good. Mostly because of the melody too. These songs are kinda obscure though, and the first one is a bit graphic.
"Happiness comes, when everything's numbs-" "When the voice in your head says you're better off dead, don't open a vein. Just freeze your brain"
"There's a million, billion, trillion stars- but I'm down here low, fussing over scars,"
"You woke me up before you left, and I won't forget that,"
"I said, if we could go back, if we had time for that, oh would you change anything. Well you said, 'This is my last breath, and I leave with no regrets, this life is over, but I had you 'til death"
Like, these are the ones that came first to mind and whoops this is a long post.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
hhhh I love these threads oh my god

Casual Affair by Panic! at the Disco is currently my favorite song, here are some of its lyrics;

"Break involuntary ties
A secret so the spies
Could never find us out

Stay for as long as you have time
So the mess that we'll become
Leaves something to talk about"

Brendon's voice is great, ahh
hhhh I love these threads oh my god

Casual Affair by Panic! at the Disco is currently my favorite song, here are some of its lyrics;

"Break involuntary ties
A secret so the spies
Could never find us out

Stay for as long as you have time
So the mess that we'll become
Leaves something to talk about"

Brendon's voice is great, ahh
@Cranberries

YES I love that whole album because Panic! at the Disco and Brendon

My favorite song from that album is Nicotine.

"Just one more hit and then we're through / 'Cause you could never love me back / Cut every tie I have to you / 'Cause your love's a f---ing drag, but I need it so bad"
@Cranberries

YES I love that whole album because Panic! at the Disco and Brendon

My favorite song from that album is Nicotine.

"Just one more hit and then we're through / 'Cause you could never love me back / Cut every tie I have to you / 'Cause your love's a f---ing drag, but I need it so bad"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24