Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon suggestion
I require help in creating my dragon's bio's. Any help describing these guys would be helpful, thank you.

Rules:

1. Listen, dragon offspring listed on the information page of the dragons will NOT be the "actual" offspring when it comes to dragon information.

2. For some, like Kirkby, Orochi and Aureliano, I have their information sort of in my head, just can't describe it.

3. As of now, no dragon has a permanent mate. You will have to keep the rp active and have to rp with me more than once to be able to potentially say this dragon could be a ate--and a mate doesn't necessarily mean they have to breed.

4. Actually help me out based upon looks, the name, the apparel, the genes and whatever else you think could help--including the information to the right of the dragon or it's familiar. However don't go based on parents/offspring-- like I said, none of these dragons have a good mate.

5. If one or both of the dragons you're rping me with is their parent(s), then of course I will treat them a certain way if you give me the background or tell a story of how they got into my clan/lair IN THE FIRST PLACE. BE CREATIVE WITH IT, even if it's something as simple as they got lost or abandoned, TELL ME THE FULL STORY.

---
Characters (Not well described):

Brimstone: Executioner, (Either English, Welsh, etc), gloomy, pessimistic,

OrochiFafnir: Officer, reserved, timid/shy and does not trust other dragons easily/wary, but once she knows you won't hurt her, she's quite sweet and kind, helping you out

Kirkby: Artist, egotistical, proud, fears no dragon or creature and stands for his clan

AurelianoLiev: Tribal Guardian, reserved, silent fighter type, going back to his ancestral history

---
//>> CLAN INFORMATION<<\\

>>WORK IN PROGRESS<<

Clan Ranks:
Founder: Brimstone, Melanite
Leader(s): OrochiFafnir,
Officer(s): AurelianoLiev, RoyalMonarch
Members:
Recruits:
Undecided/Acquaintances:
Exiled:

Clan Reputations:
Allies:
Rivals/Foes:

I require help in creating my dragon's bio's. Any help describing these guys would be helpful, thank you.

Rules:

1. Listen, dragon offspring listed on the information page of the dragons will NOT be the "actual" offspring when it comes to dragon information.

2. For some, like Kirkby, Orochi and Aureliano, I have their information sort of in my head, just can't describe it.

3. As of now, no dragon has a permanent mate. You will have to keep the rp active and have to rp with me more than once to be able to potentially say this dragon could be a ate--and a mate doesn't necessarily mean they have to breed.

4. Actually help me out based upon looks, the name, the apparel, the genes and whatever else you think could help--including the information to the right of the dragon or it's familiar. However don't go based on parents/offspring-- like I said, none of these dragons have a good mate.

5. If one or both of the dragons you're rping me with is their parent(s), then of course I will treat them a certain way if you give me the background or tell a story of how they got into my clan/lair IN THE FIRST PLACE. BE CREATIVE WITH IT, even if it's something as simple as they got lost or abandoned, TELL ME THE FULL STORY.

---
Characters (Not well described):

Brimstone: Executioner, (Either English, Welsh, etc), gloomy, pessimistic,

OrochiFafnir: Officer, reserved, timid/shy and does not trust other dragons easily/wary, but once she knows you won't hurt her, she's quite sweet and kind, helping you out

Kirkby: Artist, egotistical, proud, fears no dragon or creature and stands for his clan

AurelianoLiev: Tribal Guardian, reserved, silent fighter type, going back to his ancestral history

---
//>> CLAN INFORMATION<<\\

>>WORK IN PROGRESS<<

Clan Ranks:
Founder: Brimstone, Melanite
Leader(s): OrochiFafnir,
Officer(s): AurelianoLiev, RoyalMonarch
Members:
Recruits:
Undecided/Acquaintances:
Exiled:

Clan Reputations:
Allies:
Rivals/Foes:

rRXPzLg.png
.//boop
.//boop
rRXPzLg.png
I would help, but I'm in the mood to draw instead of do some typing.
Sorry, but I hope you can get some bios for your dragons soon.
I would help, but I'm in the mood to draw instead of do some typing.
Sorry, but I hope you can get some bios for your dragons soon.
f1W0Nyq.gif
o3MiN0V.gif
..]|,;.:.:.: FR Time/Arcane Flight/Bigender/Asexual(?) :.:.:.;,|[..
Previously known as Dersian.
Can't save up treasure/gems correctly.
fNq4xvn.gif