Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 462 463
I'm late on this, but oh god, the pics and clips from SHINee's concert... T_T Especially the encore picture... gone, but never forgotten, Jjong. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWO18X0UMAA7GKb.jpg[/img]
I'm late on this, but oh god, the pics and clips from SHINee's concert... T_T
Especially the encore picture... gone, but never forgotten, Jjong.

DWO18X0UMAA7GKb.jpg

waking up at 6am for NCTs new video was both a mistake, and the best thing i did tbh, the song is good, the visuals are great and im??? on fire, okay time to leave again-
waking up at 6am for NCTs new video was both a mistake, and the best thing i did tbh, the song is good, the visuals are great and im??? on fire, okay time to leave again-

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
sicheng????????????????????????? had??????????????? no??????????? lines??????????????????????????

im going to cry he doesn't deserve this
sicheng????????????????????????? had??????????????? no??????????? lines??????????????????????????

im going to cry he doesn't deserve this
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
drawing my baby jjong because i've managed to live 2 months without him
miss you
drawing my baby jjong because i've managed to live 2 months without him
miss you
@squishysoo

I haven't been able to listen to Boss yet, but are you serious??? :(

its 2018 give winwin some l i n e s

Edit: I watched Boss. SM please.
Also someone collect Doyoung

The song is really good though and I like the new members~
@squishysoo

I haven't been able to listen to Boss yet, but are you serious??? :(

its 2018 give winwin some l i n e s

Edit: I watched Boss. SM please.
Also someone collect Doyoung

The song is really good though and I like the new members~
jt3PpxV.png
[quote name="RGXiumin" date="2015-08-18 22:27:12" ] Unoffical official group pinglists https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cqCewreq2e654zfwfANQRlLFGiGKRToxIePYc014ks/edit?usp=sharing Nooooo! I wanted first comment. ;3; Anyways first things first. Groups I primarily follow (In no particular order): Bts, Vixx, Exo, Big Bang, and Seventeen. Yes they are all guys groups. Sue me. Biases in each group: Bts - V Vixx - Ken Exo - I can't at the moment. It was Chen and Luhan, but we all know what happened there. Chen was my first ever bias, but Xiumin and Lay can't stop ruining my bias list. So what is left of Exo-M I guess. Big Bang: Daesung Seventeen: Once again can't pick, but... Woozi, Hoshi, and Vernon. Amber is a bias in herself so *shrugs.* Also I'm counting this as kpop related because of Lay, but does anybody watch Go Fighting? @GhostPaladin Now it is your turn. [/quote] omg i love ken!
RGXiumin wrote on 2015-08-18 22:27:12:
Unoffical official group pinglists

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cqCewreq2e654zfwfANQRlLFGiGKRToxIePYc014ks/edit?usp=sharing

Nooooo! I wanted first comment. ;3;

Anyways first things first.

Groups I primarily follow (In no particular order): Bts, Vixx, Exo, Big Bang, and Seventeen. Yes they are all guys groups. Sue me.

Biases in each group:

Bts - V
Vixx - Ken
Exo - I can't at the moment. It was Chen and Luhan, but we all know what happened there. Chen was my first ever bias, but Xiumin and Lay can't stop ruining my bias list. So what is left of Exo-M I guess.
Big Bang: Daesung
Seventeen: Once again can't pick, but... Woozi, Hoshi, and Vernon.

Amber is a bias in herself so *shrugs.*

Also I'm counting this as kpop related because of Lay, but does anybody watch Go Fighting?

@GhostPaladin Now it is your turn.
omg i love ken!
Does anyone watch Korean variety shows? I'm watching the latest 2D1N and it's the funniest episode in quite a while. ^_^
Does anyone watch Korean variety shows? I'm watching the latest 2D1N and it's the funniest episode in quite a while. ^_^
im really mad they're sorta just using sicheng as a way to gain chinese fans and some nct fans are saying they're going to blame sicheng stans if boss doesn't get first on charts since they think sicheng stans are boycotting because of his lack of lines + screentime and it's just?????

i think u would be annoyed too if ur bias, who worked so hard to debut, literally gets two lines and they're both in the chorus. a total of basically three seconds of screentime. that's basically it.

i am. not okay with this. he's a DANCER. if u aren't gunna give him lines, at least give him some time in the center for choreo????

i really hope the thing with exo and their chinese members doesn't happen with nct
im really mad they're sorta just using sicheng as a way to gain chinese fans and some nct fans are saying they're going to blame sicheng stans if boss doesn't get first on charts since they think sicheng stans are boycotting because of his lack of lines + screentime and it's just?????

i think u would be annoyed too if ur bias, who worked so hard to debut, literally gets two lines and they're both in the chorus. a total of basically three seconds of screentime. that's basically it.

i am. not okay with this. he's a DANCER. if u aren't gunna give him lines, at least give him some time in the center for choreo????

i really hope the thing with exo and their chinese members doesn't happen with nct
@squishysoo

I'm still kinda new with NCT but I really like Winwin :(

Boss is still a really good song and everything (I've had it looped all day) but I'm still upset about Winwin's lines/screentime. I understand line distribution will never be perfect, and it makes sense for a groups stronger vocalists/rappers to have most of the lines, but surely there's room for him for have one or two lines..? Also this seems to happen a lot in NCT's songs, from what I've seen anyway.

And Boss hasn't been 'released' yet- only the mv, it's not up for streaming or digital purchase yet, so realistically speaking it can't chart well because it's not fully out yet. And boycotting the song because of this won't accomplish anything, if anything it would hurt NCT as a group more than SM as a company.

that said, his 5 whole seconds of screentime are so powerful

I still love and support Winwin 100% but SM, get your act together :(
@squishysoo

I'm still kinda new with NCT but I really like Winwin :(

Boss is still a really good song and everything (I've had it looped all day) but I'm still upset about Winwin's lines/screentime. I understand line distribution will never be perfect, and it makes sense for a groups stronger vocalists/rappers to have most of the lines, but surely there's room for him for have one or two lines..? Also this seems to happen a lot in NCT's songs, from what I've seen anyway.

And Boss hasn't been 'released' yet- only the mv, it's not up for streaming or digital purchase yet, so realistically speaking it can't chart well because it's not fully out yet. And boycotting the song because of this won't accomplish anything, if anything it would hurt NCT as a group more than SM as a company.

that said, his 5 whole seconds of screentime are so powerful

I still love and support Winwin 100% but SM, get your act together :(
jt3PpxV.png
@IzzyThyPotato

sm >:(

also yeah my friend has like over 200 repeats of that song by now lol
@IzzyThyPotato

sm >:(

also yeah my friend has like over 200 repeats of that song by now lol
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 462 463