Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welcome fellow kpop NERDS
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 462 463
thanks @CrossHound
hyde is good stuff <3
i started to really stan them for reals after hearing the lyrics ''i need therapy'' in on and on , so relatable :P

@squishysoo the mv for shrang is like visual goals omg

@PrinceGranDion fav song of vixx? omg don't ask
i love many but i guess my ult fav is error , most beautiful song ever in kpop in my opinion.
but alive , love me do and depend on me come close to the fav title
thanks @CrossHound
hyde is good stuff <3
i started to really stan them for reals after hearing the lyrics ''i need therapy'' in on and on , so relatable :P

@squishysoo the mv for shrang is like visual goals omg

@PrinceGranDion fav song of vixx? omg don't ask
i love many but i guess my ult fav is error , most beautiful song ever in kpop in my opinion.
but alive , love me do and depend on me come close to the fav title
RhhKoRj.gif
@VIXX
I need therapy la la la la la THERAPY xD best lyrics 10/10

@Maliha
Kim Heechul is the best, no argument there at all LOL I say Eunhyuk is my suju bias but Heechul is also there xD

I stan like 20+ groups but most of them are boy groups :'D I need to get into more girl groups OTL I love girl groups and their music, I just haven't taken time to get to know the actual girls yet :'D i do know f(x), 2NE1, and most of SNSD o: working on twice xD

So many amazing groups are coming out it'll can't keep up LOL
@VIXX
I need therapy la la la la la THERAPY xD best lyrics 10/10

@Maliha
Kim Heechul is the best, no argument there at all LOL I say Eunhyuk is my suju bias but Heechul is also there xD

I stan like 20+ groups but most of them are boy groups :'D I need to get into more girl groups OTL I love girl groups and their music, I just haven't taken time to get to know the actual girls yet :'D i do know f(x), 2NE1, and most of SNSD o: working on twice xD

So many amazing groups are coming out it'll can't keep up LOL
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
Hi I've been listening to more girl groups I'm having a great time with 9MUSES and Rainbow
Hi I've been listening to more girl groups I'm having a great time with 9MUSES and Rainbow
jt3PpxV.png
hey Yall,,,, im planning to do realistic portraits of all of svt so yep that's a thing
hey Yall,,,, im planning to do realistic portraits of all of svt so yep that's a thing
@CrossHound Eunhyuk is precious! All the SuJu boys are just full of life LOL... I think they had that "I'm a 12-year veteran and do what I want" attitude since debut haha, and it works for them.

I am the opposite! Stan like ALL the girl groups but there are only a few boy groups that I really follow. No specific reason, I guess I just like girl group music better?

Ahh, 2NE1... may they rest in peace. Their music is amazing and they were a great group. And no worries on knowing all the members lol... I am HERE for BTS's music, but I cannot name all of them by sight. D: There are just so many groups!

I keep thinking I'll hit an overload and combust with all of these groups (especially with SM's rumored girl group debut this year or early next), but somehow it hasn't happened yet. =P

Your sig is the best, btw - it's almost hypnotizing haha!
@CrossHound Eunhyuk is precious! All the SuJu boys are just full of life LOL... I think they had that "I'm a 12-year veteran and do what I want" attitude since debut haha, and it works for them.

I am the opposite! Stan like ALL the girl groups but there are only a few boy groups that I really follow. No specific reason, I guess I just like girl group music better?

Ahh, 2NE1... may they rest in peace. Their music is amazing and they were a great group. And no worries on knowing all the members lol... I am HERE for BTS's music, but I cannot name all of them by sight. D: There are just so many groups!

I keep thinking I'll hit an overload and combust with all of these groups (especially with SM's rumored girl group debut this year or early next), but somehow it hasn't happened yet. =P

Your sig is the best, btw - it's almost hypnotizing haha!
@IzzyThyPotato Two of the most underrated girl groups ever! Rainbow's A, Sunshine, and Tell Me Tell Me have a permanent place in any playlist I make, as do 9MUSES's Hurt Locker and Wild. Amazing songs! If you haven't listened to T-Ara, I recommend them - their music is also a ton of fun!

@SnowdinTown Ahh! That sounds amazing!
@IzzyThyPotato Two of the most underrated girl groups ever! Rainbow's A, Sunshine, and Tell Me Tell Me have a permanent place in any playlist I make, as do 9MUSES's Hurt Locker and Wild. Amazing songs! If you haven't listened to T-Ara, I recommend them - their music is also a ton of fun!

@SnowdinTown Ahh! That sounds amazing!
https://youtu.be/74JMTfT6ApQ

WHAT IS THIS ANIME OPENING. SOONYOUNG HINTED TO MORE OF AN ANIME TYPE THING IN THE PAST BUT HOLY HECK THIS IS INSANE.
https://youtu.be/74JMTfT6ApQ

WHAT IS THIS ANIME OPENING. SOONYOUNG HINTED TO MORE OF AN ANIME TYPE THING IN THE PAST BUT HOLY HECK THIS IS INSANE.
@CrossHound

Yes, please do they are the sweetest boys on the planet. 100% guaranteed to steal your heart
@CrossHound

Yes, please do they are the sweetest boys on the planet. 100% guaranteed to steal your heart
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
(also late but did i hear vixx----)
(i got into them a few months ago and havent appreciated them enough so this will be when i get into another group oops)
(also late but did i hear vixx----)
(i got into them a few months ago and havent appreciated them enough so this will be when i get into another group oops)
@VIXX :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
@VIXX :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
foyxVZq.gif
1 2 ... 376 377 378 379 380 ... 462 463