Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Cove
1 2 3
The Cove

A cave, accessible from all flights, sits in the middle of all territories. Decorated with growing crystals, mosses, and lava pooling from one side. Four entrances are formed, one from the lava pool, one from the sky, guarded by ferocious winds, one open to the ocean, a cut out basin where water flows in, and one of darkness and shadows, leading out to a twisted forest of thorny trees and darkness. Five dragons gather in the middle, all from different flights, representatives of Fire, Water, Shadow, and Wind. Five friends who got spilt when they pledged their allegiances, but five friends who will always be there for each other. This is where they come, in secret to chat.
By Babaaeyes

Hi and Welcome to the Cove! This is a thread I created with my friends to interact. Most of the interacting I do is with my Flight so this is our place. Let me explain a little about it. There are currently six sections of the Cove. Please read below for the Contents!

Table of Contents
1. Announcements
Announcements are updates on different events going on throughout the thread. For example: If there was a Game going on in the Games section it would be there!
2. General Chat
This is the original place where the friends come together to talk about stuff - Visitors Welcome
3. Games
Members of the cove may host games in this section. - Visitors Welcome
4. Stories
Members of the cove post stories and rps they write here Visitors Welcome, to read
5. The Cove Meeting Place
Every Thursday night at 7:45pm EST The Cove gathers to talk. - Visitors NOT Welcome
6. The Cove Chat
The members of the cove come here to privately share secrets and chat with each other - Visitors NOT Welcome

Rules of The Cove
1. Do not use foul language
2. Be kind to visitors of the cove
3. Ping everyone on the ping list every time you post.
4. Respect the fellow Cove members.

Visitor Policy
I understand that The Cove is not a private thread, and anyone can enter. But I ask that you just follow this simple policy. Please for me!
1. Please post on the main thread (this thread) saying,
Username:
Flight:
Why you're visiting:
the same rules apply to you as the members!

Ping List
The Cove

A cave, accessible from all flights, sits in the middle of all territories. Decorated with growing crystals, mosses, and lava pooling from one side. Four entrances are formed, one from the lava pool, one from the sky, guarded by ferocious winds, one open to the ocean, a cut out basin where water flows in, and one of darkness and shadows, leading out to a twisted forest of thorny trees and darkness. Five dragons gather in the middle, all from different flights, representatives of Fire, Water, Shadow, and Wind. Five friends who got spilt when they pledged their allegiances, but five friends who will always be there for each other. This is where they come, in secret to chat.
By Babaaeyes

Hi and Welcome to the Cove! This is a thread I created with my friends to interact. Most of the interacting I do is with my Flight so this is our place. Let me explain a little about it. There are currently six sections of the Cove. Please read below for the Contents!

Table of Contents
1. Announcements
Announcements are updates on different events going on throughout the thread. For example: If there was a Game going on in the Games section it would be there!
2. General Chat
This is the original place where the friends come together to talk about stuff - Visitors Welcome
3. Games
Members of the cove may host games in this section. - Visitors Welcome
4. Stories
Members of the cove post stories and rps they write here Visitors Welcome, to read
5. The Cove Meeting Place
Every Thursday night at 7:45pm EST The Cove gathers to talk. - Visitors NOT Welcome
6. The Cove Chat
The members of the cove come here to privately share secrets and chat with each other - Visitors NOT Welcome

Rules of The Cove
1. Do not use foul language
2. Be kind to visitors of the cove
3. Ping everyone on the ping list every time you post.
4. Respect the fellow Cove members.

Visitor Policy
I understand that The Cove is not a private thread, and anyone can enter. But I ask that you just follow this simple policy. Please for me!
1. Please post on the main thread (this thread) saying,
Username:
Flight:
Why you're visiting:
the same rules apply to you as the members!

Ping List
Waterbanner2copy_zpsbf507ea4.png

BiLKyog.gif
Announcements

First and foremost The Cove is open!

7/22/15 at 17:36 Server Time Problems
Hi Guys! As you might of realized we had some problems with loading the Story, Games, and Meeting Place tabs. It should be fixed now! A moderator was moving around the threads, which interfered with the system. But it is all good now! @Babaaeyes @BlueCupcake102 @T14253 @Skycloud
Announcements

First and foremost The Cove is open!

7/22/15 at 17:36 Server Time Problems
Hi Guys! As you might of realized we had some problems with loading the Story, Games, and Meeting Place tabs. It should be fixed now! A moderator was moving around the threads, which interfered with the system. But it is all good now! @Babaaeyes @BlueCupcake102 @T14253 @Skycloud

BiLKyog.gif
Yay! :3
Yay! :3
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
@Loeveangel

Your uncle is weird XC
@Loeveangel

Your uncle is weird XC
dra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gifZ2YQgjD.gifdra4345534gons_scaled_2x_pngcrushed.gif
Ikr @Babaaeyes
Ikr @Babaaeyes

BiLKyog.gif
@Loeveangel

I'm thinking about making an RP but idk yet.
@Loeveangel

I'm thinking about making an RP but idk yet.
@Loeveangel

Did you make The Games, Stories, and Meeting Place in the water flight forums? Because I can't access them.
@Loeveangel

Did you make The Games, Stories, and Meeting Place in the water flight forums? Because I can't access them.
I can't access them either :( Idk what is wrong @Babaaeyes
I can't access them either :( Idk what is wrong @Babaaeyes

BiLKyog.gif
Hello @Loeveangel! I notified you from the threads that were moved, but I will list the new links here as well. Please update them in your Directory. :)

Roleplay, Forum Games, and Creative Corner.

Also, you and your friends were asking about forum stars! You earn those through posting in the forums:
25 posts - First star
50 posts - Second star
100 posts - Third star
200 posts - Fourth star
500 posts - Fifth star
1000 posts - Special shiny star!
Hello @Loeveangel! I notified you from the threads that were moved, but I will list the new links here as well. Please update them in your Directory. :)

Roleplay, Forum Games, and Creative Corner.

Also, you and your friends were asking about forum stars! You earn those through posting in the forums:
25 posts - First star
50 posts - Second star
100 posts - Third star
200 posts - Fourth star
500 posts - Fifth star
1000 posts - Special shiny star!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank's so much for helping us! I appreciate it!
@JCStitches Thank's so much for helping us! I appreciate it!

BiLKyog.gif
1 2 3