Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Introduce A Song To The User Below
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@LordMalak

That song is awesome

(Skip me please I already made suggestions)
@LordMalak

That song is awesome

(Skip me please I already made suggestions)
@LordMalak
hey i think i've heard this one before! not the type of thing i usually listen to but i do like it

okay i rly like this band, they liked one of my posts on tumblr!
big winter jacket - cayucas
@LordMalak
hey i think i've heard this one before! not the type of thing i usually listen to but i do like it

okay i rly like this band, they liked one of my posts on tumblr!
big winter jacket - cayucas
@Amulet

I liked this! It has a very comfortable, familiar sound to it. I also really like the instrumentals for some reason.

This one is a bit...different. I've had it stuck in my head for a while. Enjoy! (Or, well, don't. The video is a little weird.)
@Amulet

I liked this! It has a very comfortable, familiar sound to it. I also really like the instrumentals for some reason.

This one is a bit...different. I've had it stuck in my head for a while. Enjoy! (Or, well, don't. The video is a little weird.)
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@sumatra, unfortunately your link only led to the front page of youtube! care to try again?

heres one of my favorite songs it makes me awfully nostalgic. its from a musical, which is why the dialog in the beginning and the end is there. dont fret, its just the first song tis all~
@sumatra, unfortunately your link only led to the front page of youtube! care to try again?

heres one of my favorite songs it makes me awfully nostalgic. its from a musical, which is why the dialog in the beginning and the end is there. dont fret, its just the first song tis all~
raffle2.png
@dangerousflower
Strange. I know I have never heard this song before, though it seems so familiar. I may have to take a look at the rest of their album.

Has anyone heard of Tom Lehrer? He was a satirist in the 50s and 60s during the Cold War and civil rights movement. It's a bit strange how many of his songs are still relevant.
@dangerousflower
Strange. I know I have never heard this song before, though it seems so familiar. I may have to take a look at the rest of their album.

Has anyone heard of Tom Lehrer? He was a satirist in the 50s and 60s during the Cold War and civil rights movement. It's a bit strange how many of his songs are still relevant.
34pguio.png
@dangerousflower

Really? Odd, the link works for me. Try this one, maybe? https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Tma8zoLEPJU If all else fails, you could copy/paste the url, I guess.

(Skip me)
@dangerousflower

Really? Odd, the link works for me. Try this one, maybe? https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Tma8zoLEPJU If all else fails, you could copy/paste the url, I guess.

(Skip me)
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@PieceOfLeather

haha geez. not quite my cup of tea as far as teh style goes, but i love the lyrics. Strange how people can't change worth a bit, huh?

Don't Stop - Inner Party System

the song has some language, just so whoever is below me knows!
@PieceOfLeather

haha geez. not quite my cup of tea as far as teh style goes, but i love the lyrics. Strange how people can't change worth a bit, huh?

Don't Stop - Inner Party System

the song has some language, just so whoever is below me knows!
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@NeonSharpies

I really like the way it sounds! It's definitely something I could see myself putting on repeat, and I'm gonna check out their other songs too :3

This song has been stuck in my head for forever now.
@NeonSharpies

I really like the way it sounds! It's definitely something I could see myself putting on repeat, and I'm gonna check out their other songs too :3

This song has been stuck in my head for forever now.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
Ode to the Bouncer by the Studio Killers is stuck w/ me rn. I love it to death.
Ode to the Bouncer by the Studio Killers is stuck w/ me rn. I love it to death.
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
@ArisaArtisan
i love studio killers! so this was a pleasant listen.

glass animals has quickly won their way into my heart as my favorite band since i listened to their debut album last year. gooey is probably one of the most calming songs on there. ♥
@ArisaArtisan
i love studio killers! so this was a pleasant listen.

glass animals has quickly won their way into my heart as my favorite band since i listened to their debut album last year. gooey is probably one of the most calming songs on there. ♥
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18