Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] All Gene Prices
1 2
So I'm in the boat of having a bunch of gene projects and being lazy searching up every single gene I want to find where to buy it and how much it is so I went searching! I went searching for gene project pricing lists and possibly calculators, couldn't find an up-to-date one, so, I made one! It will always be up-to-date.

Spreadsheet

There are multiple tabs. The Key, Gaoler, and Modern. The Key is kind of the intro and the key on what I used. Gaoler (next to The Key) is the Gaoler genes, and Modern is the same as Gaoler but for stuff like Faes, Imps, Wildclaws, etc.

These are all at MP/Baldwin/Swipp value so keep in mind prices may vary if you buy from other sources.

This isn't an auto-calculator though I would like to make one in the near future.

If you want pinged for updates to the list, please tell me. Ping me for any questions.

So I'm in the boat of having a bunch of gene projects and being lazy searching up every single gene I want to find where to buy it and how much it is so I went searching! I went searching for gene project pricing lists and possibly calculators, couldn't find an up-to-date one, so, I made one! It will always be up-to-date.

Spreadsheet

There are multiple tabs. The Key, Gaoler, and Modern. The Key is kind of the intro and the key on what I used. Gaoler (next to The Key) is the Gaoler genes, and Modern is the same as Gaoler but for stuff like Faes, Imps, Wildclaws, etc.

These are all at MP/Baldwin/Swipp value so keep in mind prices may vary if you buy from other sources.

This isn't an auto-calculator though I would like to make one in the near future.

If you want pinged for updates to the list, please tell me. Ping me for any questions.

My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
Pinglist for Updates!:
@/kijauni @/Siscily
Pinglist for Updates!:
@/kijauni @/Siscily
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Zeir I know this might be a weird indirectly related thing, but would you like to be Related Guides Affiliates of some sort? o:

I made a thread to put all the gene rarities together, so maybe I can add a small section on my thread linking to this thread for gene costs. c: Lemme know what you think!
[GUIDE] UPDATED Breeding Rarity Charts
@Zeir I know this might be a weird indirectly related thing, but would you like to be Related Guides Affiliates of some sort? o:

I made a thread to put all the gene rarities together, so maybe I can add a small section on my thread linking to this thread for gene costs. c: Lemme know what you think!
[GUIDE] UPDATED Breeding Rarity Charts
3u37mIB.png
@shoujo

I think being related guide affiliates would be great! I actually came across your thread the day I began making this and thats what sprung it upon me to make it.

I'll grab your link and put it in my post for ya!
@shoujo

I think being related guide affiliates would be great! I actually came across your thread the day I began making this and thats what sprung it upon me to make it.

I'll grab your link and put it in my post for ya!
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
@Zeir Awesome, added you to mine as well, thanks a bunch! C:
@Zeir Awesome, added you to mine as well, thanks a bunch! C:
3u37mIB.png
@shoujo

You're welcome! Thank you a bunch too!
@shoujo

You're welcome! Thank you a bunch too!
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
A very nice guide! I would love to be on the Pinglist for Updates :3
A very nice guide! I would love to be on the Pinglist for Updates :3
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni

Thank you! I will add you to the pinglist right away ^.^
@kijauni

Thank you! I will add you to the pinglist right away ^.^
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
@Zeir
This is amazingly handy for me when updating my spreadsheet. Can you add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
@Zeir
This is amazingly handy for me when updating my spreadsheet. Can you add me to your pinglist? Thank you!
@Siscily

Will do! Thank you for showing interest in this
@Siscily

Will do! Thank you for showing interest in this
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
1 2