Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gaoler Genes and Where to Find Them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Anyone know how much treasure Shardflank goes for in the Marketplace?
Anyone know how much treasure Shardflank goes for in the Marketplace?
JGnDE4d.gif
@RadiantAce
Shardflank is 75kt on the MP!
@RadiantAce
Shardflank is 75kt on the MP!
mHUvNoS.png
@Xeallas

You don't need Elim for Woodland Path or Scorched Forest, & Maki's text coli drop guide recommends Scorched Forest, so grinding without Elim shouldn't be a problem!
@Xeallas

You don't need Elim for Woodland Path or Scorched Forest, & Maki's text coli drop guide recommends Scorched Forest, so grinding without Elim shouldn't be a problem!
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
I've been grinding for 2 days in Woodland path for ANY genes and didnt get any.
i am sad ;;
I've been grinding for 2 days in Woodland path for ANY genes and didnt get any.
i am sad ;;
UlFVeww.gif
*Me sees that I can get genes at Colseum*
- Too lazy for that and besides I am not interested in going on never ending circle of hoping that it will drop what I want.

*Me see that I can get genes at Baldwin*
- Not for my fam that thing is freaking awful.

*Me sees the price for some gene at AH*
- Hey you person who sells Pinstripe for 450k... Are you feeling okey...? Because that is pretty weird and laugh worthy price.

Can we make something that will drop the price and make genes more available for everyone? Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
*Me sees that I can get genes at Colseum*
- Too lazy for that and besides I am not interested in going on never ending circle of hoping that it will drop what I want.

*Me see that I can get genes at Baldwin*
- Not for my fam that thing is freaking awful.

*Me sees the price for some gene at AH*
- Hey you person who sells Pinstripe for 450k... Are you feeling okey...? Because that is pretty weird and laugh worthy price.

Can we make something that will drop the price and make genes more available for everyone? Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
xeDKNxe.png
This is very exciting indeed! Thank you everyone for your contributions in this one post! It's told me everything i need to know <3
This is very exciting indeed! Thank you everyone for your contributions in this one post! It's told me everything i need to know <3
I've been marketplace stalking and have easily found breed change scrolls, vista, and every stinking gene EXCEPT Shaggy. Which is the one I want.

Either it's so uber popular it's getting sucked up before my internet can blink, or it's so unpopular they're only listing it once an hour. :P

Overall pleased at the general rate at which I was able to gene up my Gaolers though (and stoked at the retro spelling, cool breed, clearly this is what the Icewarden was going for until he accidentally made super awesome Tundras and I feel like these are the swell cousins of Tundras). Once I've procured Shaggy, all I have to do is camp in Coli for the next 99 years until I get a Spirit drop. Muah ha haaaaa.

Thanks for the quickref!
I've been marketplace stalking and have easily found breed change scrolls, vista, and every stinking gene EXCEPT Shaggy. Which is the one I want.

Either it's so uber popular it's getting sucked up before my internet can blink, or it's so unpopular they're only listing it once an hour. :P

Overall pleased at the general rate at which I was able to gene up my Gaolers though (and stoked at the retro spelling, cool breed, clearly this is what the Icewarden was going for until he accidentally made super awesome Tundras and I feel like these are the swell cousins of Tundras). Once I've procured Shaggy, all I have to do is camp in Coli for the next 99 years until I get a Spirit drop. Muah ha haaaaa.

Thanks for the quickref!
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
Ill put my own two sense in here. On a different forum someone suggested the thunderhead savanna as there aren't as many chests and stuff to get in place of the genes, so I just tried it and I'm not even making this up I got a phantom gene like 15 minutes in, so i'd say try thunderhead. I mean it was probably very lucky but still at least it's possible.
Ill put my own two sense in here. On a different forum someone suggested the thunderhead savanna as there aren't as many chests and stuff to get in place of the genes, so I just tried it and I'm not even making this up I got a phantom gene like 15 minutes in, so i'd say try thunderhead. I mean it was probably very lucky but still at least it's possible.
hey, thanks for this! i was actually just looking for a resource like this one haha

though,, i suppose it is llttle discouraging to know that the genes i need most (phantom and trail) arent even in the marketplace but hey, oh well

still, thanks a lot! :)
hey, thanks for this! i was actually just looking for a resource like this one haha

though,, i suppose it is llttle discouraging to know that the genes i need most (phantom and trail) arent even in the marketplace but hey, oh well

still, thanks a lot! :)
ice.gif
Been grinding for 3 hrs straight, nothing yet
Been grinding for 3 hrs straight, nothing yet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9