Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Lair - What to Keep & Gathering
1 2 3 4 5
@WendigoPsychosis should we assume if there is a picture of an item (for example apparel) that only one is needed? thank you for doing all of this!
@WendigoPsychosis should we assume if there is a picture of an item (for example apparel) that only one is needed? thank you for doing all of this!
@Trinity1
Yep. The sections like apparel and familiars and stuff that just have the pictures and no numbers is because you just need one of each.
@Trinity1
Yep. The sections like apparel and familiars and stuff that just have the pictures and no numbers is because you just need one of each.
@BuckHunter
@BuckHunter
Please, have a look at some of my favorite places!! Misty:She/Her
@WendigoPsychosis Thank you :)
@WendigoPsychosis Thank you :)
@WindigoPsychosis I haven't seen any spotted seal in the Boreal Wood loot. What creature are they associated with? Thank you!
@WindigoPsychosis I haven't seen any spotted seal in the Boreal Wood loot. What creature are they associated with? Thank you!
@WindigoPsychosis This is an awesome guide, thank you!! Please add me to the ping list:)
@WindigoPsychosis This is an awesome guide, thank you!! Please add me to the ping list:)
@WindigoPsychosis this is awesome! would you please add me to the png list and thank you!
@WindigoPsychosis this is awesome! would you please add me to the png list and thank you!
This is super useful - thanks!
This is super useful - thanks!
“ Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” ~ Les Brown
Updated with the items for the new den slots! Grateful to LadyJudica for making the list of the new slots so I didn't have to dig through the whole list myself.
Updated with the items for the new den slots! Grateful to LadyJudica for making the list of the new slots so I didn't have to dig through the whole list myself.
yay!
yay!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5