Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Fast shot-Completed Den Tasks
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Not all heroes wear capes
Not all heroes wear capes
they/it

art | skins | links | about
Wowza....I already loved you for your accents/skins, @Spassow....but this kicks it to a whole other level....you are officially my hero!!! [emoji=firework] [emoji=rainbow star 1][emoji=rainbow][emoji=firework] LOL...can't believe the post above mine....synchronicity strikes again!!
Wowza....I already loved you for your accents/skins, @Spassow....but this kicks it to a whole other level....you are officially my hero!!!

LOL...can't believe the post above mine....synchronicity strikes again!!
@PeacefulBliss

this will help you with the rest of the tasks!!!
@PeacefulBliss

this will help you with the rest of the tasks!!!
Oh thank you for this guide! Now I know how many times I have to cry to get each of the seasonal falls...
Oh thank you for this guide! Now I know how many times I have to cry to get each of the seasonal falls...
Thank you so much for omigosh spending all that just so you could make this guide available to the rest of us. zowie!

I wonder if I will ever want or need so many Den spaces that i would sacrifice an Unhatched Egg or buy a gene scroll...just for a space....
Thank you so much for omigosh spending all that just so you could make this guide available to the rest of us. zowie!

I wonder if I will ever want or need so many Den spaces that i would sacrifice an Unhatched Egg or buy a gene scroll...just for a space....
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
it seems like most of the images are gone
l5KIkf4.png
[quote name="DarkNovu" date="2019-02-11 13:37:46" ] it seems like most of the images are gone [/quote] Was wondering if it was just me, hope they can be fixed soon!
DarkNovu wrote on 2019-02-11 13:37:46:
Was wondering if it was just me, hope they can be fixed soon!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
On page 3, room for shrooms is mislabled as The hunt begins
:V
:V
[quote name="Ashki" date="2019-02-11 13:49:15" ] [quote name="DarkNovu" date="2019-02-11 13:37:46" ] it seems like most of the images are gone [/quote] Was wondering if it was just me, hope they can be fixed soon! [/quote] Oh cripes me too. Even Tuna's images have vanished into the void ;;
Ashki wrote on 2019-02-11 13:49:15:
DarkNovu wrote on 2019-02-11 13:37:46:
Was wondering if it was just me, hope they can be fixed soon!

Oh cripes me too. Even Tuna's images have vanished into the void ;;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12