Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] Hoard Counter

I made this tool to make figuring out what items you have easier. It takes advantage of the fact that the AH sell pages list all your items of that category on one page.

Spreadsheets: I don't plan to keep these updated when new items come out, but hopefully the formula examples will remain helpful.

Any suggestions for improvement welcome! I whipped this up in a few hours, so it's not pretty or polished, but I think it's functional.

I made this tool to make figuring out what items you have easier. It takes advantage of the fact that the AH sell pages list all your items of that category on one page.

Spreadsheets: I don't plan to keep these updated when new items come out, but hopefully the formula examples will remain helpful.

Any suggestions for improvement welcome! I whipped this up in a few hours, so it's not pretty or polished, but I think it's functional.
reserved
reserved
I don't think I'll need a bunch of posts, so this is the last reserved one
I don't think I'll need a bunch of posts, so this is the last reserved one
Just realized I didn't account for skins, working on an update. Added a separate box for skin code. Also changed name from "Inventory Counter" to "Hoard Counter", because it only counts what shows up when you go to sell on the AH (your hoard), not everything you have.
Just realized I didn't account for skins, working on an update. Added a separate box for skin code. Also changed name from "Inventory Counter" to "Hoard Counter", because it only counts what shows up when you go to sell on the AH (your hoard), not everything you have.
Added a modified Super Hoard Organizer spreadsheet example
Added a modified Super Hoard Organizer spreadsheet example
Added Hoard Value spreadsheet
Added Hoard Value spreadsheet