Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Explaining XYZ, XYY, XXY, etc
1 2
(I'm not totally sure where to put this so if you have a better idea, let me know!)

Everyone can understand when you are new and you are faced with the XYZ, XYY, XYX, XXX. What is this? How can a dragon qualify as an XYX? What does this mean? Well, don't worry, I'm here to explain!

A dragon who is an XYZ is a dragon whose primary, secondary, and tert are all different colors. For example, Kula is stone/lemon/black which makes her an XYZ.

A dragon that is a XYY is a dragon who has a different primary color to their secondary and tert. So the secondary and tert is the same color. (This also is called a double). Raynell is an XYY. His colors are grey/purple/purple.

A dragon who is a XXY is a dragon whose primary and secondary colors are the same while their tert is a different color. This is also considered a double. Koda is a XXY. His colors are umber/umber/fire.

A dragon who is a XYX is a dragon whose primary and tert colors are the same, but the secondary is a different color. Citrine is a XYX. Her colors are sunshine/banana/sunshine.

A dragon whose is a XXX is a dragon whose primary, secondary, and tert are all the same color. This is considered a triple. Kira is a XXX. Her colors are banana/banana/banana.

I think those are all of them.....Let me know if you have questions or if I forgot one!
(I'm not totally sure where to put this so if you have a better idea, let me know!)

Everyone can understand when you are new and you are faced with the XYZ, XYY, XYX, XXX. What is this? How can a dragon qualify as an XYX? What does this mean? Well, don't worry, I'm here to explain!

A dragon who is an XYZ is a dragon whose primary, secondary, and tert are all different colors. For example, Kula is stone/lemon/black which makes her an XYZ.

A dragon that is a XYY is a dragon who has a different primary color to their secondary and tert. So the secondary and tert is the same color. (This also is called a double). Raynell is an XYY. His colors are grey/purple/purple.

A dragon who is a XXY is a dragon whose primary and secondary colors are the same while their tert is a different color. This is also considered a double. Koda is a XXY. His colors are umber/umber/fire.

A dragon who is a XYX is a dragon whose primary and tert colors are the same, but the secondary is a different color. Citrine is a XYX. Her colors are sunshine/banana/sunshine.

A dragon whose is a XXX is a dragon whose primary, secondary, and tert are all the same color. This is considered a triple. Kira is a XXX. Her colors are banana/banana/banana.

I think those are all of them.....Let me know if you have questions or if I forgot one!
SYJDX48.png
thank you uwu
thank you uwu
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
This is very helpful! Tysm!!!
This is very helpful! Tysm!!!
Thanks for explaining! I had no clue what was going on!
Thanks for explaining! I had no clue what was going on!
tDeKDnH.png
This was very easy to understand. I have been wondering about the xyz, xxy and xxx.
Thank you!
This was very easy to understand. I have been wondering about the xyz, xxy and xxx.
Thank you!
edwvFYZ.png windsinger_t.png
Thank you so much! I did not understand AT ALL.
Thank you so much! I did not understand AT ALL.
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
THANK YOU i was so confused >w<"
THANK YOU i was so confused >w<"
JvUa9ma.pngCAJaTcp.pnghh5n4WA.pngOxagJgG.pngE3nmoMt.pngYMPbu9R.pngg3dktuxe.png2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.pnga8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png
Thanks a ton!! This is super helpful!
Thanks a ton!! This is super helpful!
thanks so much! i didn't understand at all, glad this was such an easy to understand guide!
thanks so much! i didn't understand at all, glad this was such an easy to understand guide!
rainbowstar.gif
trans + he prns
adhd + autism
gay + taken
eastern time
I was going crazy when looking at the Auctions forum, thank you so much for explaining!
I was going crazy when looking at the Auctions forum, thank you so much for explaining!
1 2