Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hatchery Listing BBCode Generator
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@CreamGravy @Flowerfell

Thank you!!
@CreamGravy @Flowerfell

Thank you!!
mlHpBMC.pngBjHadWR.png i1iQAE3.png U0bFCPN.png JHkKimP.pngKMlmzQi.pngqjxrAwx.pngHJLIYn4.png MsqRUgo.png10Weczj.pngoczO35g.pngc0MyJPk.pngwbvK3HZ.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TlNYSATAN
Anytime! :D Work smarter, not harder, hehe.
@TlNYSATAN
Anytime! :D Work smarter, not harder, hehe.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Mac compatible version please!! <3
Mac compatible version please!! <3
New
@missnanners

I'll have the bf look into it! Neither of us use Mac, so to make a mac version we might have to program it in a completely different language, I'm not quite sure yet. X3

If we do manage to somehow find a solution that would work, we'll let you know! <3
@missnanners

I'll have the bf look into it! Neither of us use Mac, so to make a mac version we might have to program it in a completely different language, I'm not quite sure yet. X3

If we do manage to somehow find a solution that would work, we'll let you know! <3
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
@CreamGravy Update! For Mac users you just simply download a free program called Wine and it will open any exe folders on your computer :)
@CreamGravy Update! For Mac users you just simply download a free program called Wine and it will open any exe folders on your computer :)
New
I just used this program for my hatchling listings for my subspecies and honestly, it was a LIFESAVER considering I have a hard time coding in general. Thank you for making this wonderful little program :')
I just used this program for my hatchling listings for my subspecies and honestly, it was a LIFESAVER considering I have a hard time coding in general. Thank you for making this wonderful little program :')
Rome/Roswell
Any Pronouns
Nonbinary Butch Lesbian
fr + 3
O mai, dis AWESOME!

I use SCEditor for BBCode in general, but I think this may be too good to pass up. <3
O mai, dis AWESOME!

I use SCEditor for BBCode in general, but I think this may be too good to pass up. <3
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
@missnanners My boyfriend and I looked everywhere, but we'd definitely have to recode it for Mac, which neither of us can do at this time (I might look into it, but I'd need his code and blah blah blah...)

In the meantime, how well did using Wine work for you? Did everything function properly and export correctly? We don't have macs so we can't test it ourselves. X3
@missnanners My boyfriend and I looked everywhere, but we'd definitely have to recode it for Mac, which neither of us can do at this time (I might look into it, but I'd need his code and blah blah blah...)

In the meantime, how well did using Wine work for you? Did everything function properly and export correctly? We don't have macs so we can't test it ourselves. X3
@CreamGravy Using Wine everything worked perfect! I honestly wouldn't worry about trying to recode the program. Thank you both once again for making such a great tool!
@CreamGravy Using Wine everything worked perfect! I honestly wouldn't worry about trying to recode the program. Thank you both once again for making such a great tool!
New
@missnanners

Cool! I'll go ahead and add that information for Mac users to the FAQ! :D
@missnanners

Cool! I'll go ahead and add that information for Mac users to the FAQ! :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21