Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hatchery Listing BBCode Generator
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
NEW UPDATE!

We've added Firefly!

We also made some layout changes, making it more vertical rather than horizontal. This should allow for it to fit on all screens! Please, PLEASE message me or ping me here to give us feedback on the new changes!

Click the download link to download the updated generator :D

(it's named (2) Because I have about a billion copies of it in my downloads folder. Thanks Eternal.)
NEW UPDATE!

We've added Firefly!

We also made some layout changes, making it more vertical rather than horizontal. This should allow for it to fit on all screens! Please, PLEASE message me or ping me here to give us feedback on the new changes!

Click the download link to download the updated generator :D

(it's named (2) Because I have about a billion copies of it in my downloads folder. Thanks Eternal.)
banner_left2_by_mattsykun-dbncgrn.png banner_top_by_mattsykun-dblzc0q.png
bannner_mid2_by_mattsykun-dbncgfs.png
banner_bottom_by_mattsykun-dblzc0v.png
New Update!

With the addition of eye types, we've practically rewritten the layout to allow for them! You can now select eye type and elemental flight from drop down lists.

We also removed the dragon's breed because I decided it was a dumb idea. We have eyes, we can see the dragon's breed. :P

Please check the downloadable changelog for a full list of changes, and enjoy! You can download the updated version from the Dropbox link. :3
New Update!

With the addition of eye types, we've practically rewritten the layout to allow for them! You can now select eye type and elemental flight from drop down lists.

We also removed the dragon's breed because I decided it was a dumb idea. We have eyes, we can see the dragon's breed. :P

Please check the downloadable changelog for a full list of changes, and enjoy! You can download the updated version from the Dropbox link. :3
@CreamGravy
I may have found a bug! Everytime 'Export' is clicked, it changes all the information to Jedi's lair and his information. Also the information put in is Jedi's only, nothing I put in appears in the text file.
@CreamGravy
I may have found a bug! Everytime 'Export' is clicked, it changes all the information to Jedi's lair and his information. Also the information put in is Jedi's only, nothing I put in appears in the text file.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
@Flowerfell

Yeah, I have the fixed version on my computer! I forgot to upload it. I'll do that later today! :3

Its something that autofills for testing and debugging, he forgot to recomment it xD;
@Flowerfell

Yeah, I have the fixed version on my computer! I forgot to upload it. I'll do that later today! :3

Its something that autofills for testing and debugging, he forgot to recomment it xD;
@CreamGravy
Haha! Awesome though. I eagerly await the fixed one.
@CreamGravy
Haha! Awesome though. I eagerly await the fixed one.
Y4rfA4q.png
@Flowerfell

I actually did update it! :D the new one in Dropbox should be good to go!
@Flowerfell

I actually did update it! :D the new one in Dropbox should be good to go!
@CreamGravy
Awesome! Thank you!
@CreamGravy
Awesome! Thank you!
Y4rfA4q.png
@CreamGravy

This is a beautiful lifesaver! I might actually open a hatchery up now.
Possibly might have found a bug (or I'm just messing up) the baby hatchling photo seems to be very large when put into the column ;w;
@CreamGravy

This is a beautiful lifesaver! I might actually open a hatchery up now.
Possibly might have found a bug (or I'm just messing up) the baby hatchling photo seems to be very large when put into the column ;w;
mlHpBMC.pngBjHadWR.png i1iQAE3.png U0bFCPN.png JHkKimP.pngKMlmzQi.pngqjxrAwx.pngHJLIYn4.png MsqRUgo.png10Weczj.pngoczO35g.pngc0MyJPk.pngwbvK3HZ.png
YMPbu9R.png
@TlNYSATAN

One, I love your username. XD

Two, you have to use the thumbnail image from your lair! I'll probably label that more clearly with the next update. :3
@TlNYSATAN

One, I love your username. XD

Two, you have to use the thumbnail image from your lair! I'll probably label that more clearly with the next update. :3
@CreamGravy @TlNYSATAN
I tend to use this: https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com/
Set the size to small with no link and there ya go. Just grab the URL, not the full code.
@CreamGravy @TlNYSATAN
I tend to use this: https://fr-image-generator.firebaseapp.com/
Set the size to small with no link and there ya go. Just grab the URL, not the full code.
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21