Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eclipse's Apparel Catalog - 4/21/24
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58
Absolutely lovely! Thanks a million! Super helpful and lovely items!
Absolutely lovely! Thanks a million! Super helpful and lovely items!
G L I T T E R • T E E T H

rix3ppo.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
Happy Wavecrest everyone! 4/21/19 [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/water_contest.png[/img] New this year for Wavecrest [item=Fathomsearch Spirit Jug] [item=Fathomsearch Halo] Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Fathomsearch Halo [outfit=18997]
Happy Wavecrest everyone!

4/21/19
water_contest.png

New this year for Wavecrest
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug Fathomsearch Halo
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug
Fathomsearch Halo

Water Fest Apparel
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

@EclipseDragon This is so helpful thank you so much!
@EclipseDragon This is so helpful thank you so much!
ja2MmZL.png yD2Ropl.png
5/10/19 [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_starrystarryniiight.png[/img] [b]Starsilks[/b] [i]Horizon, Moondust, Paradise, Ruby, Teal [/i] - Treasure Marketplace [outfit=788333] [outfit=788334] [outfit=788336] [outfit=788338] [outfit=788339] [item=Horizon starsilks][item=moondust starsilks][item=Paradise starsilks][item=Ruby starsilks][item=Teal starsilks] *** [i]Nebula[/i] - Neutral monsters in the Coliseum [outfit=788335]
5/10/19
banner_starrystarryniiight.png
Starsilks
Horizon, Moondust, Paradise, Ruby, Teal - Treasure Marketplace
Horizon Starsilks
Moondust Starsilks
Paradise Starsilks
Ruby Starsilks
Teal Starsilks

Horizon Starsilks Moondust Starsilks Paradise Starsilks Ruby Starsilks Teal Starsilks

Nebula - Neutral monsters in the Coliseum
Nebula Starsilks

Update: I am removing item name lists from the guide. As the site apparel becomes increasingly more complex, I feel long blocks of text are hurting ease of browsing more than they're helping. Individual item names can still be found within the set widgets or hover tooltips for items that aren't within a set.
Update: I am removing item name lists from the guide. As the site apparel becomes increasingly more complex, I feel long blocks of text are hurting ease of browsing more than they're helping. Individual item names can still be found within the set widgets or hover tooltips for items that aren't within a set.

Pinging myself so I can look back on later. Thank you for making this! Very helpful
Pinging myself so I can look back on later. Thank you for making this! Very helpful
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
@EclipseDragon Ahhh, bless you for always being there to let me know of an update I wasn't expecting!! And holy crap more silks, I'm screaming! These ones are so sparkly!!!!! [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1]
@EclipseDragon Ahhh, bless you for always being there to let me know of an update I wasn't expecting!! And holy crap more silks, I'm screaming! These ones are so sparkly!!!!!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

This really is a very nice set.
At first I didn't think we needed more silks, but clearly I was wrong.

The colors are so good!
@Alskasaur

This really is a very nice set.
At first I didn't think we needed more silks, but clearly I was wrong.

The colors are so good!

@EclipseDragon

Thank you so so so much for making this!! You have no idea how difficult it was for me to find a comprehensive list of the apparel Dx

I can find stuff much easily now!
@EclipseDragon

Thank you so so so much for making this!! You have no idea how difficult it was for me to find a comprehensive list of the apparel Dx

I can find stuff much easily now!
I just wanted to post here that I absolutely love this thread. It has been soooo helpful to me in dressing the dragons in my lair!
I just wanted to post here that I absolutely love this thread. It has been soooo helpful to me in dressing the dragons in my lair!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58