Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide to Riches!
1 2 3
Are you having treasure-making troubles? Do you have any problems with what to buy when it comes down to 2 choices? Or do you not have problems, and just want to make more treasure?

Well... here is how I earn lots of treasure:

I make treasure based on gathering items, using the auction house to my advantage, using Baldwin's brew, battling in the Coliseum, and playing in the Fairgrounds.

1. Coliseum
I recommend battling in the Coliseum for at least an hour per week. It's easy to accumulate items in Flight Rising this way, but it would be even easier the more time you spend in the Coliseum. More time in it could even let your dragons level up more. With higher leveled dragons, you can challenge yourself in those higher leveled avenues within the Coliseum. The higher the level you're challenging yourself in, the better the rewards you can earn, the more your dragons will level up, etc. It's best to spend time in the Coliseum whenever a special event is taking place. You have higher chances of acquiring special items whenever you challenge those high-level avenues. I personally don't spend much of my time in the Coliseum, but I would battle in it mostly during special events, like the Trickmurk Circus, which holds every February.

2. Gathering Items
After battling in the Coliseum, and/or gathering items from the "Gathering Items" page, you should have quite a few items. Many different items serve many different purposes, but what if I told you that you could do a little something to some of those items?

3. Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
As we all know, we use Baldwin's brew to transmute items, and then use those transmuted items, along with extra items, to create more items. Some people don't even use it. If you want to follow this guide, using the brew is a necessity. Knowing what to brew is up to how much that particular item costs in the auction house. I have a cheat sheet you can use in order to determine what you should transmute, and what you shouldn't (or just go to the sheet here).

4. Auction House
Using the Auction House, where FR users sell items to other FR users based on who buys the item(s) first, search up an item that you plan on transmuting. Then, use the filters in order to find the lowest selling price. If that price is less than the cheapest transmuted form it can be, don't sell the item. Instead, transmute the item, and then sell the transmutation. However, if the item costs more, then sell the item. When making prices, I recommend setting the time as 1 day, and then get as close to the lowest price as possible. If the lowest price has more than 1 day remaining, list for the same price. In that way, your listing will be above his/hers. If you search up an item, and there are none of them up for sale, make sure that you've searched in the correct main category of the item. If that's correct, then it's up to you to decide how to price. My suggestion for that is to take the sell price of the item, multiply it by 10, and then sell 1 of that item for that price. This is what the Marketplace does to its items (take a look! ^_^). Also, be careful when typing in prices, especially with those zeros. You don't want to catch yourself selling items 10x more or 10x less than you meant to. OOPS! Btw, only sell and transmute your duplicate items. It would be nice for you to make a collection of items, like myself. I have 13+ pages of different types of food. WOAH!

5. Fairgrounds
Another fast way for me to make treasure is to play in the Fairgrounds. You can make up to 75,000 treasure a day using it, except for the Higher or Lower game. What you earn on that game does not count towards your Lucky Streak (which tells you how much treasure you've made from that day), allowing to make MORE than 75,000 treasure from the Fairgrounds each day. I love playing Shock Switch, because in my opinion, it's the fastest way to earn treasure. Because I've played games similar to Shock Switch, like Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and Pokemon Puzzle League (Tetris is similar, but I've never played it. I wish I did...), I have more experience on how to effectively play the game. It only takes me 25-35 minutes to max out my Lucky Streak. Unfortunately, after reaching 75,000 treasure in a day, you can't make any more treasure from the Fairgrounds for the rest of the day. However, you can still play Higher or Lower, although the game isn't really favored by some of the FR users.

It's really tedious to do all of this, but in the end, it'll all be worth it! ^_^

Alright, so there are my ways of making treasure fast. If I've over complicated any parts of this, you can leave comments (in this thread plz. Don't comment on my profile page!). In fact, you can post any comments in this thread that relates to what you've just read. This forum may update depending on if there are any more and/or better ways to make treasure. Thank you for using your time to read this. I really want to you to get filthy rich in FR! ^_^

Final note: If you want to earn a lot of gems without having to pour real money into the FR site, you can just follow these tips, and then use gem:treasure ratios in order to turn your treasure into gems. Currently, FR doesn't have its own set ratio to convert with, so you should try to find a player using the lowest ratio that you can find. In that way, you can trade less treasure for more gems.

Are you having treasure-making troubles? Do you have any problems with what to buy when it comes down to 2 choices? Or do you not have problems, and just want to make more treasure?

Well... here is how I earn lots of treasure:

I make treasure based on gathering items, using the auction house to my advantage, using Baldwin's brew, battling in the Coliseum, and playing in the Fairgrounds.

1. Coliseum
I recommend battling in the Coliseum for at least an hour per week. It's easy to accumulate items in Flight Rising this way, but it would be even easier the more time you spend in the Coliseum. More time in it could even let your dragons level up more. With higher leveled dragons, you can challenge yourself in those higher leveled avenues within the Coliseum. The higher the level you're challenging yourself in, the better the rewards you can earn, the more your dragons will level up, etc. It's best to spend time in the Coliseum whenever a special event is taking place. You have higher chances of acquiring special items whenever you challenge those high-level avenues. I personally don't spend much of my time in the Coliseum, but I would battle in it mostly during special events, like the Trickmurk Circus, which holds every February.

2. Gathering Items
After battling in the Coliseum, and/or gathering items from the "Gathering Items" page, you should have quite a few items. Many different items serve many different purposes, but what if I told you that you could do a little something to some of those items?

3. Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
As we all know, we use Baldwin's brew to transmute items, and then use those transmuted items, along with extra items, to create more items. Some people don't even use it. If you want to follow this guide, using the brew is a necessity. Knowing what to brew is up to how much that particular item costs in the auction house. I have a cheat sheet you can use in order to determine what you should transmute, and what you shouldn't (or just go to the sheet here).

4. Auction House
Using the Auction House, where FR users sell items to other FR users based on who buys the item(s) first, search up an item that you plan on transmuting. Then, use the filters in order to find the lowest selling price. If that price is less than the cheapest transmuted form it can be, don't sell the item. Instead, transmute the item, and then sell the transmutation. However, if the item costs more, then sell the item. When making prices, I recommend setting the time as 1 day, and then get as close to the lowest price as possible. If the lowest price has more than 1 day remaining, list for the same price. In that way, your listing will be above his/hers. If you search up an item, and there are none of them up for sale, make sure that you've searched in the correct main category of the item. If that's correct, then it's up to you to decide how to price. My suggestion for that is to take the sell price of the item, multiply it by 10, and then sell 1 of that item for that price. This is what the Marketplace does to its items (take a look! ^_^). Also, be careful when typing in prices, especially with those zeros. You don't want to catch yourself selling items 10x more or 10x less than you meant to. OOPS! Btw, only sell and transmute your duplicate items. It would be nice for you to make a collection of items, like myself. I have 13+ pages of different types of food. WOAH!

5. Fairgrounds
Another fast way for me to make treasure is to play in the Fairgrounds. You can make up to 75,000 treasure a day using it, except for the Higher or Lower game. What you earn on that game does not count towards your Lucky Streak (which tells you how much treasure you've made from that day), allowing to make MORE than 75,000 treasure from the Fairgrounds each day. I love playing Shock Switch, because in my opinion, it's the fastest way to earn treasure. Because I've played games similar to Shock Switch, like Pokemon Puzzle Challenge and Pokemon Puzzle League (Tetris is similar, but I've never played it. I wish I did...), I have more experience on how to effectively play the game. It only takes me 25-35 minutes to max out my Lucky Streak. Unfortunately, after reaching 75,000 treasure in a day, you can't make any more treasure from the Fairgrounds for the rest of the day. However, you can still play Higher or Lower, although the game isn't really favored by some of the FR users.

It's really tedious to do all of this, but in the end, it'll all be worth it! ^_^

Alright, so there are my ways of making treasure fast. If I've over complicated any parts of this, you can leave comments (in this thread plz. Don't comment on my profile page!). In fact, you can post any comments in this thread that relates to what you've just read. This forum may update depending on if there are any more and/or better ways to make treasure. Thank you for using your time to read this. I really want to you to get filthy rich in FR! ^_^

Final note: If you want to earn a lot of gems without having to pour real money into the FR site, you can just follow these tips, and then use gem:treasure ratios in order to turn your treasure into gems. Currently, FR doesn't have its own set ratio to convert with, so you should try to find a player using the lowest ratio that you can find. In that way, you can trade less treasure for more gems.

Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
@16Kevin16

I basically do the same thing, but I liked the idea of using shock switch. Normally I use artifracture (gives the most money according to some people) and tidal trouble. I will try Shock switch now though. Thanks for making this guide!
@16Kevin16

I basically do the same thing, but I liked the idea of using shock switch. Normally I use artifracture (gives the most money according to some people) and tidal trouble. I will try Shock switch now though. Thanks for making this guide!
@Stargirl8686

Cool, and you're welcome! ^_^
@Stargirl8686

Cool, and you're welcome! ^_^
@Stargirl8686

Hey. I just wanted to check in on you. Have you been playing Shock Switch in the Fairgrounds for treasure? If so, what do you think about it as it relates to earning you treasure?
@Stargirl8686

Hey. I just wanted to check in on you. Have you been playing Shock Switch in the Fairgrounds for treasure? If so, what do you think about it as it relates to earning you treasure?
@16Kevin16
Personally, I think that if you have enough endurance to sit and keep matching blocks while playing shock switch for a prolonged period of time, then you can earn lots of money and eventually max out the money that you are able to receive through the fairgrounds, but otherwise it can get a bit boring and you just can't help yourself and have to do something a bit more action packed. So... Yah.
@16Kevin16
Personally, I think that if you have enough endurance to sit and keep matching blocks while playing shock switch for a prolonged period of time, then you can earn lots of money and eventually max out the money that you are able to receive through the fairgrounds, but otherwise it can get a bit boring and you just can't help yourself and have to do something a bit more action packed. So... Yah.
@Stargirl8686

Ah ok. I understand. Tbh, Idek how I can just sit down and play it for so long every day. lol :D
@Stargirl8686

Ah ok. I understand. Tbh, Idek how I can just sit down and play it for so long every day. lol :D
@16Kevin16
ya... at least you can get at least 75,000t each day!
@16Kevin16
ya... at least you can get at least 75,000t each day!
When it comes to time and effort. Jigsaw is much better. It takes about 35 min a puzzle, and you get around 10,000t each puzzle. That is about 3-4 hours each day if you are slow at the puzzle. I am personally good at them, and I quite like doing them.
When it comes to time and effort. Jigsaw is much better. It takes about 35 min a puzzle, and you get around 10,000t each puzzle. That is about 3-4 hours each day if you are slow at the puzzle. I am personally good at them, and I quite like doing them.
kuiMdyV.png
1 2 3