Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Guide to Riches!
1 2 3
@Stargirl8686

Yeah... :D
@Stargirl8686

Yeah... :D
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@Tokugawa

Really? I didn't even know that. Interesting... but you got me at 35 min a puzzle and 10kt per puzzle. Using proportions, in that manner, it would take 4 hours, 22 minutes, and 30 seconds to max out your treasure earnings from fairgrounds in one day. Knowing that I can just max out my Fairgrounds in 25-35 minutes using Shock Switch, I would rather just play Shock Switch.

...or are those statistics for people who are slow at the puzzles? If so, what statistics would you give for yourself? How long does it take you to max out your lucky streak in a day?
@Tokugawa

Really? I didn't even know that. Interesting... but you got me at 35 min a puzzle and 10kt per puzzle. Using proportions, in that manner, it would take 4 hours, 22 minutes, and 30 seconds to max out your treasure earnings from fairgrounds in one day. Knowing that I can just max out my Fairgrounds in 25-35 minutes using Shock Switch, I would rather just play Shock Switch.

...or are those statistics for people who are slow at the puzzles? If so, what statistics would you give for yourself? How long does it take you to max out your lucky streak in a day?
[quote name="16Kevin16" date=2017-02-22 19:35:39] Really? I didn't even know that. Interesting... but you got me at 35 min a puzzle and 10kt per puzzle. Using proportions, in that manner, it would take 4 hours, 22 minutes, and 30 seconds to max out your treasure earnings from fairgrounds in one day. Knowing that I can just max out my Fairgrounds in 25-35 minutes using Shock Switch, I would rather just play Shock Switch. ...or are those statistics for people who are slow at the puzzles? If so, what statistics would you give for yourself? How long does it take you to max out your lucky streak in a day? [/quote] I have never tried xD. How much gold do you get in SS? When I play it, I feel like I am not getting anything at all. (It does have a great song though). Not taking skill into account that is. I've never really given SS a chance. Maybe I should.
16Kevin16 wrote on 2017-02-22:

I have never tried xD. How much gold do you get in SS? When I play it, I feel like I am not getting anything at all. (It does have a great song though). Not taking skill into account that is. I've never really given SS a chance. Maybe I should.
kuiMdyV.png
@Tokugawa

When I play SS, I always set it to very easy, and then try to score as many points as possible. You would have to reach over 1 million score on that mode in order to get your 75kt for the day. For me, it takes at least 25 minutes. However, I don't know how long it would take for other people...
@Tokugawa

When I play SS, I always set it to very easy, and then try to score as many points as possible. You would have to reach over 1 million score on that mode in order to get your 75kt for the day. For me, it takes at least 25 minutes. However, I don't know how long it would take for other people...
[quote name="16Kevin16" date=2017-02-22 19:53:16] When I play SS, I always set it to very easy, and then try to score as many points as possible. You would have to reach over 1 million score on that mode in order to get your 75kt for the day. For me, it takes at least 25 minutes. However, I don't know how long it would take for other people... [/quote] Do you know how much more treasure you get, depending on mode? That would be something good to know if you want to go out and try to see how much faster you get treasure on each mode. Id rather do poorly on very hard, for a few minutes than an hour on easy. Also, my puzzle earnings are from hard mode.
16Kevin16 wrote on 2017-02-22:

Do you know how much more treasure you get, depending on mode? That would be something good to know if you want to go out and try to see how much faster you get treasure on each mode. Id rather do poorly on very hard, for a few minutes than an hour on easy.

Also, my puzzle earnings are from hard mode.
kuiMdyV.png
@Tokugawa

It doesn't matter about the SS mode. The amount of time it takes to play in one mode will be the same amount of time to play in another mode. Playing in higher modes gives you more points. It would be good for if you're trying to aim for the leaderboards. I wished that it would be like what you just said, but unfortunately, it's not...
@Tokugawa

It doesn't matter about the SS mode. The amount of time it takes to play in one mode will be the same amount of time to play in another mode. Playing in higher modes gives you more points. It would be good for if you're trying to aim for the leaderboards. I wished that it would be like what you just said, but unfortunately, it's not...
@Tokugawa
I...had no idea the payout for Jigsaw was so nice. I love puzzles so I might just start doing that from now on honestly... Artifracture hurts my eyes after a while.
Thank you!!
@Tokugawa
I...had no idea the payout for Jigsaw was so nice. I love puzzles so I might just start doing that from now on honestly... Artifracture hurts my eyes after a while.
Thank you!!
@16Kevin16

any tips or tricks for SS? I constantly right click to move the tile up so I can try to get as big of a score as I can in as little time. But that's still 15k or so every 25-30 minutes. So I never even attempt to max out lucky streak because of the time it takes. (But I really am trying to get the money for eliminates)
@16Kevin16

any tips or tricks for SS? I constantly right click to move the tile up so I can try to get as big of a score as I can in as little time. But that's still 15k or so every 25-30 minutes. So I never even attempt to max out lucky streak because of the time it takes. (But I really am trying to get the money for eliminates)
kohakubanner3_by_vero_al_cuore-dbdzw9m.png
@Zannanana

The thing about me and Shock Switch is that it is a skill that I have mastered through constantly playing games similar to the concept of Shock Switch, such as Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Pokemon Puzzle League, etc. Therefore, I'm just good at the game, and the fact that I like playing the game makes it easier for me. It's good that your making more blocks appear for a better score (that's what I do :D), but I would have to guess that you're trying to use the mouse controls. Whenever I use those, it slows down my progress, causing it to take much longer to max out the lucky streak for the day. I use the keyboard keys to play (using the spacebar to make more blocks appear, E to switch blocks, and S to use the special ability, which rewards you 10000 points. ) Play in Very Easy mode, for even though harder levels score you more points, they won't give you more treasure (I wish they did though, because then, making treasure would really easy for me).

I hope this helped. Also, with this strat, you can get the Eliminate Skill you want in about 4 days (less than 4 if you can manage to earn treasure in other methods). :D
@Zannanana

The thing about me and Shock Switch is that it is a skill that I have mastered through constantly playing games similar to the concept of Shock Switch, such as Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Pokemon Puzzle League, etc. Therefore, I'm just good at the game, and the fact that I like playing the game makes it easier for me. It's good that your making more blocks appear for a better score (that's what I do :D), but I would have to guess that you're trying to use the mouse controls. Whenever I use those, it slows down my progress, causing it to take much longer to max out the lucky streak for the day. I use the keyboard keys to play (using the spacebar to make more blocks appear, E to switch blocks, and S to use the special ability, which rewards you 10000 points. ) Play in Very Easy mode, for even though harder levels score you more points, they won't give you more treasure (I wish they did though, because then, making treasure would really easy for me).

I hope this helped. Also, with this strat, you can get the Eliminate Skill you want in about 4 days (less than 4 if you can manage to earn treasure in other methods). :D
@16Kevin16

Thank you! And yea I have been using the mouse and using easy mode. I even almost made the scoreboard once but that still didn't max it o.O but I'll try the keyboard, hopefully that will help. And some practice. I admit after 10 minutes and I'm pretty bored and want to coli XD But I also want those eliminates sooo bad.
@16Kevin16

Thank you! And yea I have been using the mouse and using easy mode. I even almost made the scoreboard once but that still didn't max it o.O but I'll try the keyboard, hopefully that will help. And some practice. I admit after 10 minutes and I'm pretty bored and want to coli XD But I also want those eliminates sooo bad.
kohakubanner3_by_vero_al_cuore-dbdzw9m.png
1 2 3