Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gene Project Calculator
title says everything
The spreadsheets below are a nice help for calculating how much you need for finishing all your gene projects; it doesn't only include t/g, but also Baldwin material. Please note, that the prices for Treasure MP items are with dom discount. If you find any errors etc while using them, please ping/message me about it and I'll fix it asap!

How to use the spreadsheets:
  • Copy them to your own drive
  • Change the number of amount for each gene you need; the tab references is just there for calculating things for Baldwin genes

What to do when a new gene is released?
a) ask me to put you on the pinglist for new gene additions/check this thread for an update
b) if you want to edit it yourself a small guide will follow asap
title says everything
The spreadsheets below are a nice help for calculating how much you need for finishing all your gene projects; it doesn't only include t/g, but also Baldwin material. Please note, that the prices for Treasure MP items are with dom discount. If you find any errors etc while using them, please ping/message me about it and I'll fix it asap!

How to use the spreadsheets:
  • Copy them to your own drive
  • Change the number of amount for each gene you need; the tab references is just there for calculating things for Baldwin genes

What to do when a new gene is released?
a) ask me to put you on the pinglist for new gene additions/check this thread for an update
b) if you want to edit it yourself a small guide will follow asap
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Updates:

07.01.2016: Added Remove Gene items + fixed a problem with the totals
05.04.2017: added Lace (3.3)
??/??/??: added Opal (3.4)
01.11.2017: added all genes after Opal until Tapir including prediction for Wasp (3.5)

Pinglist for updates:
- Miduana
Updates:

07.01.2016: Added Remove Gene items + fixed a problem with the totals
05.04.2017: added Lace (3.3)
??/??/??: added Opal (3.4)
01.11.2017: added all genes after Opal until Tapir including prediction for Wasp (3.5)

Pinglist for updates:
- Miduana
__
u4DzhTJ.png
[color=#336699]Hi, I just wanted to let you know your gem total equation is adding up incorrectly- here's a corrected version for you to copy and paste! [quote]=(B20*C20)+(B21*C21)+(F20*G20)+(F21*G21)+(F22*G22)+(F23*G23)+(J20*K20)+(J21*K21)+(J22*K22)+(J23*K23)+(N20*O20)+(N21*O21)+(N22*O22)[/quote]
Hi, I just wanted to let you know your gem total equation is adding up incorrectly- here's a corrected version for you to copy and paste!

Quote:
=(B20*C20)+(B21*C21)+(F20*G20)+(F21*G21)+(F22*G22)+(F23*G23)+(J20*K20)+(J21*K21)+(J22*K22)+(J23*K23)+(N20*O20)+(N21*O21)+(N22*O22)
moj0Ael.png
@Vortex a bit late but I just noticed that my Gem/Treasure Total Sum got a bit changed as I swapped their places at some point to have t (Baldwin/MP) together, it should work now owo thanks

Also added the remove gene items
@Vortex a bit late but I just noticed that my Gem/Treasure Total Sum got a bit changed as I swapped their places at some point to have t (Baldwin/MP) together, it should work now owo thanks

Also added the remove gene items
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@Mymozya This is great, thanks :D Can you ping me whenever you update this?
@Mymozya This is great, thanks :D Can you ping me whenever you update this?
MEQCNLU_o.png
@Miduana sure :)
@Miduana sure :)
__
u4DzhTJ.png
whoops im pretty late added Lace

@Miduana
whoops im pretty late added Lace

@Miduana
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Guess there's no need for me to share my sheet. Have a friendly bump!
Guess there's no need for me to share my sheet. Have a friendly bump!
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus thanks :> I also just updated mine to have all the new genes including wasp

@Miduana a gene project calculator that's up to date
@Vesperupus thanks :> I also just updated mine to have all the new genes including wasp

@Miduana a gene project calculator that's up to date
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@Mymozya can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Mymozya can I be added to the pinglist please?
~She/Her~FR+3/EST