Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Gene Tracker Sheet
THE GREAT SCROLL LISTING
The sheet for all your geneing needs!

WHAT'S THIS?

Now, as one of those poor suckers with a g1 only lair, I need a ridiculous amount of genes, and as I bought yet another dragon and listed my plans in their bio, I thought, hey, wouldn't it be great if I could make a list of every gene and breed scroll I need, and the price of everything combined? After all, it'd be nice to see how much virtual currency these dumb pixels are gonna cost me.

So, I did just that, thereby created this handy-dandy spreadsheet. Since I haven't seen one around before, I thought I'd share; after all, who doesn't love a good spreadsheet?

HOW TO USE IT:

It's quite simple, really; all you have to do is click the link at the top of the page. This'll take you to the sheet. From there, all you gotta do is click FILE > MAKE A COPY, and save it into your Drive. Then all you have to do is make a list of all the gene and breed scrolls you require, and put these numbers into their correct columns. The sheet will automatically calculate how much this will cost you, per currency, both below each gene/breed section, and then total all that together to show you the full cost of your gene plans.

UPDATE LOG

Updated [9/1/17] Added Alloy
Updated [14/12/16] Added Scales + minor bug fixes

UPDATE PINGLIST:

@/iamtheeyesinside @/HyggeFernweh
THE GREAT SCROLL LISTING
The sheet for all your geneing needs!

WHAT'S THIS?

Now, as one of those poor suckers with a g1 only lair, I need a ridiculous amount of genes, and as I bought yet another dragon and listed my plans in their bio, I thought, hey, wouldn't it be great if I could make a list of every gene and breed scroll I need, and the price of everything combined? After all, it'd be nice to see how much virtual currency these dumb pixels are gonna cost me.

So, I did just that, thereby created this handy-dandy spreadsheet. Since I haven't seen one around before, I thought I'd share; after all, who doesn't love a good spreadsheet?

HOW TO USE IT:

It's quite simple, really; all you have to do is click the link at the top of the page. This'll take you to the sheet. From there, all you gotta do is click FILE > MAKE A COPY, and save it into your Drive. Then all you have to do is make a list of all the gene and breed scrolls you require, and put these numbers into their correct columns. The sheet will automatically calculate how much this will cost you, per currency, both below each gene/breed section, and then total all that together to show you the full cost of your gene plans.

UPDATE LOG

Updated [9/1/17] Added Alloy
Updated [14/12/16] Added Scales + minor bug fixes

UPDATE PINGLIST:

@/iamtheeyesinside @/HyggeFernweh
@shadowdawn199 Bless you, this is a lifesaver. Could I get on the pinglist?
@shadowdawn199 Bless you, this is a lifesaver. Could I get on the pinglist?
River -- they/them/their
@iamtheeyesinside

Ah, I'm glad you've found it useful! Yes, I'll add you to the pinglist now~
@iamtheeyesinside

Ah, I'm glad you've found it useful! Yes, I'll add you to the pinglist now~
@HyggeFernweh

Ah, bless you for saying so! Always makes me happy when something I've made is used ^^'
Oh! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for when new genes are released?
@HyggeFernweh

Ah, bless you for saying so! Always makes me happy when something I've made is used ^^'
Oh! Would you like to be added to the pinglist for when new genes are released?
@HyggeFernweh

Great! You've been added~
@HyggeFernweh

Great! You've been added~
@iamtheeyesinside @HyggeFernweh

Hey hey hey, this is the sheet's first update! Whoo~ Aside from adding our newest genes, I've also made some minor bug fixes, and shifted the coding a little. Hope this works better for everyone ^^
@iamtheeyesinside @HyggeFernweh

Hey hey hey, this is the sheet's first update! Whoo~ Aside from adding our newest genes, I've also made some minor bug fixes, and shifted the coding a little. Hope this works better for everyone ^^