Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Mage Builds Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Svanixa I recommend the All Around, yes. Arcane so far seems to work very well for me there; Wind can also work well, as can Shadow (hence the elements of my three up there).
@Svanixa I recommend the All Around, yes. Arcane so far seems to work very well for me there; Wind can also work well, as can Shadow (hence the elements of my three up there).
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@silentsnowdrop

alright thank you~! will definitely look around for a dragon i like from those elements to make the mage of my team c:
@silentsnowdrop

alright thank you~! will definitely look around for a dragon i like from those elements to make the mage of my team c:
2dcb9kz.png
@silentsnowdrop could you please add what the stones names are for the dragons? i'm interested in the all around but being new just seeing pictures means i have to look a long time to find what some of the things in the picture are. :(
@silentsnowdrop could you please add what the stones names are for the dragons? i'm interested in the all around but being new just seeing pictures means i have to look a long time to find what some of the things in the picture are. :(
ecFgzut.gifLkB9PYm.pngjrXPvyB.png
@TheFeatherFlock Sure!

The tank uses an Elemental Bolt, Regeneration, Aid, and Reflect, three Scholar stones, and two Discipline stones

The Buffer uses an Elemental Bolt, Concentration, Haste, and Rally, three Scholar stones, and two Ambush stones

The All Around uses an Elemental Bolt, Aid, Rally, and Haste, three Scholar stones, and two Ambush stones
@TheFeatherFlock Sure!

The tank uses an Elemental Bolt, Regeneration, Aid, and Reflect, three Scholar stones, and two Discipline stones

The Buffer uses an Elemental Bolt, Concentration, Haste, and Rally, three Scholar stones, and two Ambush stones

The All Around uses an Elemental Bolt, Aid, Rally, and Haste, three Scholar stones, and two Ambush stones
What is the difference between Aid and Regeneration?
What is the difference between Aid and Regeneration?
Heyo!!

Im an old bean getting back into the swing of things c: getting things set is taking a minute.
@silentsnowdrop I put two disciplines on a mage and it's not doing anything different than if he just had one... He only gets 60 breath max and it's still only a 50/50 chance

@TheLostSolo Aid heals one turn, and Regeneration heals the dragon a bit for their next 5 or so turns
@silentsnowdrop I put two disciplines on a mage and it's not doing anything different than if he just had one... He only gets 60 breath max and it's still only a 50/50 chance

@TheLostSolo Aid heals one turn, and Regeneration heals the dragon a bit for their next 5 or so turns
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie Huh, that must have changed somewhat--I'll update it. Feel free to replace a Discipline with an Ambush--these aren't empirically tested and have a lot of wiggle room, since they were mostly a "oh, hey, this is working for me so it might work for others" thing.
@lunareverie Huh, that must have changed somewhat--I'll update it. Feel free to replace a Discipline with an Ambush--these aren't empirically tested and have a lot of wiggle room, since they were mostly a "oh, hey, this is working for me so it might work for others" thing.
Glad to help~ At least it was a drop from training fields and not something I spent money on ;;
Glad to help~ At least it was a drop from training fields and not something I spent money on ;;
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie @silentsnowdrop
If I remember correctly, adding a second Discipline ups it to a 75% chance, rather than keeping it at 50% :)
@lunareverie @silentsnowdrop
If I remember correctly, adding a second Discipline ups it to a 75% chance, rather than keeping it at 50% :)
@EeveeDream That's what I THOUGHT--I wonder if it got changed in the update?
@EeveeDream That's what I THOUGHT--I wonder if it got changed in the update?
1 2 3 4 5 6