Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Free Clan Profile Templates (New - 1/12)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
Just want to say, thanks for putting these together! :o I'd been using Seer for quite some time now but with Seraphine being out, gosh, it's fits my clan's lore so much more. c:
Just want to say, thanks for putting these together! :o I'd been using Seer for quite some time now but with Seraphine being out, gosh, it's fits my clan's lore so much more. c:
OOso4C1.pngxxx they/them - fr+19 - carrd
quests | lore

not super active
@WaterWolf600

No problem! I'm so glad you found use for it :) It's what I do this for.
@WaterWolf600

No problem! I'm so glad you found use for it :) It's what I do this for.
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
I would love if more Arcane themed templates were made :)
I would love if more Arcane themed templates were made :)
ArcaneFamiliars_zps78a8m08j.png
@ang3lic

Won't be long till I get to Arcane again, but all clan templates can be changed to fit a different flight with the links to resources below each of them :) If you need help changing a certain one to Arcane colors, let me know! I can help.
@ang3lic

Won't be long till I get to Arcane again, but all clan templates can be changed to fit a different flight with the links to resources below each of them :) If you need help changing a certain one to Arcane colors, let me know! I can help.
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
for the scrolls template,,, how do I add the link the places they're supposed to be???
for the scrolls template,,, how do I add the link the places they're supposed to be???
@Sekaii09 You need to insert [url=] to the left of the link, a URL after the equal sign, and then [/url] to the right of the link. Like so: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2458579][color=#473922]Hatchery[/color][/url][/code] Let me know if you need more help!
@Sekaii09

You need to insert [url=] to the left of the link, a URL after the equal sign, and then [/url] to the right of the link. Like so:

Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2458579][color=#473922]Hatchery[/color][/url]

Let me know if you need more help!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
@SuzyChi

Thank you!!
@SuzyChi

Thank you!!
@Sekaii09 np!
@Sekaii09 np!
hi, i'm suzy! | fr + 2

accent shop
wishlist
hatchery
profile templates
mkOslTW.gif nQOlLTR.png
This is amazing, I just fixed my profile <3 <3 Thanks a lot!
This is amazing, I just fixed my profile <3 <3 Thanks a lot!
the_bird_sings____by_auntieawesome-da8ck3k.gif
This might be a stupid question, but what does FR+3 mean? I'm assuming Flight Rising, but is there another meaning to it?
This might be a stupid question, but what does FR+3 mean? I'm assuming Flight Rising, but is there another meaning to it?

AkOZ5Yr.pngnSTdg6R.pngflDElsB.png

QxphrKe.png4s6Iakb.pngkFfQCmO.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22